follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Into gaming & crypto?  (Read 4163 times)

Offline jaclynderosa

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 18, 2019, 05:22:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Into gaming & crypto?
« on: August 29, 2019, 05:49:43 AM »
Hi!

My name is Jaclyn. I am a crypto-enthusiast and work with blockchain technology for a company called BlockchainCubed. I have been into crypto since 2015. Happy I found a community to discuss crypto developments in. When I’m not working, I have been playing this new mobile game called Evergleam Hill. Since I’m so into crypto, I love how this game has so many ways of incorporating crypto & blockchain tech. Evergleam itself runs on the Stellar blockhain and is the first fully integrated crypto game powered by HOT. In Evergleam, you can use crypto to buy coupons & discounts that you can then go and use in real life. The crypto you can use in the game is called HOT Token. You can use HOT Token to buy coupons & discounts to places like Baskin Robbins, Mister Donut & Lazada. What’s cool about Evergleam is that you can also win all this stuff just by playing the game. I myself have one quite a few coupons. I won a buy 6 get 2 free doughnut coupon to Mister Donut & a 10% off coupon to Lazada. I want to use my doughnut coupon to get a pink icing doughnut with sprinkles on top. Maybe a chocolate one too. I also won a free sundae to Baskin Robbins. Pretty cool right?! I want to share a little bit about what this game is all about. In Evergleam, you begin with a tutorial where you get to choose your character. To get started, I suggest you start by mining. To begin mining, run to the center of town to find Gold Woman Sax or click the icon in the bottom right of your corner. When you mine, you buy a ticket with your tokens to whichever place you choose. One of my favorite places where I’ve hit a lot of gold lately is called Golden Daze. As you level up in the game, more and more places to mine unlock. During your mining session, you have two minutes to collect all the items & gold you can. You can then use these items in a variety of ways. Use your items to cook up some recipes or make arts & crafts. I just made a pretty cool hat for my character and am working on getting a red headband. If you don’t want some of your items, you can sell them to Forge Van Wrinkle for some tokens. You can then use these tokens to buy worms at Casa Salpa to fish non-fish down at the dock. I have won coupons in the game while fishing here. To stock up on some tokens, make sure you take advantage of the opportunity to catch shooting stars. Evergleam gifts you with this activity all the time. There are lots of avenues to explore in this game but you really should check it out for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. Download Evergleam & see what coupons you can win!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Into gaming & crypto?
« on: August 29, 2019, 05:49:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pedangrusak

• Activity: 479
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:01:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Into gaming & crypto?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 06:05:15 AM »
interestingly enough the game can also provide benefits in the form of vouchers and discounts in our lives. Until now many game platforms only provide satisfaction to the user and vice versa users must pay more for such satisfaction with money.
I play the game Cabal and inside it already has its own game currency, its name is Alz, and players there have already sold Alz and other items on real currencies in their countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and several other countries. but this is still limited to sales in each country due to currency limitations.
can be imagined when cryptocurrency enters the game Cabal and all activities of buying and selling items in the game are done through crypto, then without limitation the country because crypto for the world
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

Offline yitzjoe

• Activity: 465
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Into gaming & crypto?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 11:44:47 AM »
games and Esports are rife in many countries and they have a growing community and if the interaction between crypto and gaming works well this will be an activity or a new job for them to raise money in crypto form
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG