follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [IEO] Coming Soon on no spamming your site, use signature instead.io   (Read 40403 times)

Offline Cazkys

• Activity: 764
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:42:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

no spamming your site, use signature instead is an innovative and decentralized platform that serves almost every aspect of the crypto space. It aims to be the top destination and the largest media portal in the crypto space and the all-in-one solution for information and services for the industry. In other words, this project is about building a Financial Times or a Wall Street Journal for the crypto world with many additional features. The real innovation lies in the content strategy where the users are incentivized for almost every action they take on the platform including simply reading a news release or an article. There is no news provider that would incentivize its readers, this is an industry first.

no spamming your site, use signature instead is building a decentralized all-in-one platform that covers almost every aspect of the crypto space and would be the obvious source for reliable information and services for the industry. In other words, it is building a Financial Times or all Street Journal for the crypto world with many additional features. The innovation of the platform lies in the content strategy where the users are incentivized for almost every action they take on the platform.

Link to our website: https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.io/, https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.com/

Link to our Whitepaper: https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.io/#whitepaper

BOUNTY THREAD: index.php?topic=5174107.0

Private-Sale – 10th Jul 2019

IEO- Coming soon

Social Media Communities

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/no spamming your site, use signature instead/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/official_ckm

Linkedin Page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/18278944/admin/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cryptoknowmic/?hl=en

Telegram - https://t.me/cryptoknowmic

Medium - https://medium.com/@CKMofficial

Reddit:- https://www.reddit.com/r/ckm_official/

no spamming your site, use signature instead ( CKM ) Airdrop

no spamming your site, use signature instead is an innovative and decentralized platform that serves almost every aspect of the crypto space. It aims to be the top destination and the largest media portal in the crypto space and the all-in-one solution for information and services for the industry. In other words, this project is about building a Financial Times or a Wall Street Journal for the crypto world with many additional features. The real innovation lies in the content strategy where the users are incentivized for almost every action they take on the platform including simply reading a news release or an article. There is no news provider that would incentivize its readers, this is an industry first.

Link to our website: https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.io/, https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.com/

Link to our Whitepaper: https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.io/#whitepaper

CKM Airdrop Starts- 10th Jul 2019

CLAIM UPTO $1,000,000 WORTH OF TOKENS!

Individual Rewards $ 5 to $ 25,000

Follow to our Facebook Page  - 100 Points
Follow us on Twitter  - 100 Points
Follow us on Instagram  - 100 Points
Follow us on Medium  - 100 Points
Follow our LinkedIn Page  - 100 Points
Join our Reddit Group  - 100 Points
Like & Retweet our post on Twitter  - 100 Points
Referral   - 100 Points

Daily tasks are added for more points

Check your position on the leaderboard and claim rewards according to a position.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:15:14 PM by Bigpat »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2020, 07:05:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [IEO] Coming Soon on no spamming your site, use signature instead.io 
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 10:44:14 AM »
The idea looks interesting and getting airdrop is a really good opportunity and I'm happy to hear this opportunity.

Pradeep is a passionate Blogger and social media contribute. He Works for a no spamming your site, use signature instead company. no spamming your site, use signature instead which provides ongoing security token offering listing.

Offline hellenjones260

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: March 31, 2022, 01:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »

Tendayi Kapfidze, chief economist at Lending Tree in a recent interview with Yahoo Finances, has said that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme. According to him, people in the Bitcoin market only made money based on other people entering the market after them.  The chief economist went onto claim that Bitcoin has no real utility and its a solution looking for a problem which it hasn't found in the last decade. He said,
“They’ve been trying to create a utility for it for ten years now. It’s a solution in search of a problem and it still hasn’t found a problem to solve.”

Offline Poojachaudhary

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Pooja Chaudhary
  • Last Active: February 20, 2020, 11:26:31 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 07:15:18 AM »
✅IMF Encourages Philippines Central Bank To Monitor Cross-Border Crypto Transactions✅
The International Monetary Fund (IMF)  in its Technical Assistance Report paper has urged Phillippines's Central Bank to monitor the flow of crypto transactions moving outside the country.

news
Readout More-https://www.no spamming your site, use signature instead.com/news/imf-encourages-philippines-central-bank-to-monitor-cross-border-crypto-transactions [nofollow]
Hey, I am Pooja Chaudhary SEO executive on no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt Ltd. I share the article related to cryptocurrency. I am working in no spamming your site, use signature instead which provides all the latest and <a href="https://www.no [nofollow] spamming your site, use signature instead.com">updated crypto news[/url] of crypto-world.

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • I'm a software engireer
  • Last Active: August 08, 2020, 05:29:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 09:08:35 AM »
Bitcoin Will Be Largely Bullish In The First Half Of 2020, Here Is Why

#Bitcoin(BTC)MarketNews

The year 2020 has been predicted to be a bullish year for Bitcoin. More specifically, the first half of the year is tipped to be largely bullish. What triggers can offer the needed boost to see Bitcoin reach halfway through the year soaring?
For starters, the May Bitcoin reward halving. This event has historically seen Bitcoin soar exponentially. In the upcoming halving, the crypto community expects the same to repeat. Predictions of where prices reach before and/or after the halving range from $10,000 to $100,000. The halving is the most obvious catalyst of the year with the crypto community betting on history repeating. As we reported, Bitmain, the leading Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer announced changes to its sale strategies for the year. The new strategy takes a large bet on Bitcoin soaring with the halving.
World Economic Instability
The next catalyst that will see Bitcoin soar in the first half of the year is the change in macroeconomic fundamentals. In 2019, we saw world economies rock. This year a number of them are expected to crumble which will boost Bitcoin greatly. One of those rocky situations is Brexit which takes place in the next couple of weeks. Britain is set to leave the EU, something that has dragged on for years, at the end of the month. If not properly done, it could shake the British and EU economy.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 09:12:00 AM by Abhickm »
Abhimanyu is an SEO Executive at no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt. Ltd. I like to share informative articles related to Cryptocurrency. I am Working for Crypto knowmics which providesou can follow me on Twitter and Linkedin.

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 12:18:15 PM »
Vinny Lingham and Ronnie Moas Come to Blows Over $20K Bitcoin Bet

Two popular Bitcoin figures resorted to a hot public exchange of an unsettled $20,000 bet. Vinny Lingham and Ronnie Moas entered into a heated debate over a $20,000 bet. The debate revolved around a pledge made by Ronnie Moas in 2018.
Moas promised if Bitcoin would not be worth $28,000 by the end of 2019; he would donate the amount to FreeRoss.org.
A charity organisation was organized meant to free jailed Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht. While BTC/USD trailed at $7,200 on January 1 2020, Lingham called out Moas to confirm whether he had staked the promised payment. Surprised, Moas retorted that he would not honour the commitment.

Profanity at its Worst
Meanwhile, the tone gradually shifted to a bitter exchange after Moas described Lingham to be a “F*cking bastard.” In fact, he asked Lingham to explain a near-total drop in the pricing of the CVC (Civic Native Cryptocurrency).
Moas, however, said that he would keep his word and distributed $20,000 to at least five organizations highlighted in his website. He noted that he would divide the FreeRoss fund to the five charities of his choosing. Then Moas went on to advise Lingham:
“Read my last three posts ... and the ones preceding from the last 24 hours you f*cking jackass ... stop making a fool out of yourself in a public forum.”
He also concluded that he had more than a dozen reasons for not sending the funds to FreeRoss. However, most of the responses sided with Lingham for Moas had refused to oblige to the terms of the bet.
The argument gained traction with some Bitcoinists pledging to replace part of the lost funds from their own pockets.
For instance, Bitcoin Did Podcast Host Peter McCormack and several fellow participants pledged $1,000 as donations. 
Meanwhile, the Bitcointalk Forum is still witnessing further efforts for selling collectible items. These include an altered Venezuelan Bolivar note with the Banco de Bitcoin Emblazon. While small banters have taken place before in the crypto space, the bitter online spat like the one between Vinny Lingham and Ronnie Moas has happened for the first time.

Abhimanyu is an SEO Executive at no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt. Ltd. I like to share informative articles related to Cryptocurrency. I am Working for Crypto knowmics which providesou can follow me on Twitter and Linkedin.

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »
Baidu Launches the Beta Version of its Cryptocurrency Xuperchain in China

The Chinese have been hell-bent on creating their own digital currency for a while now, in a bid to block bitcoin penetration in the country. To this end, the Chinese tech giant Baidu has officially launched Xuperchain to create a central bank digital currency for the country.  The open network officially made its way on Jan 6. Baidu self- developed technology is behind the creation of this open blockchain network. It'd carry a bunch of super alliance codes which would be spread out through the country. Reports claim the blockchain will be hosting multiple applications and payments.
"Xuperchain provides users with an environment for rapid deployment and operation of blockchain applications, and computing. The flexible payment capabilities of resources such as storage and storage, directly reduce user deployment and operation and maintenance costs and make trust links more convenient."

Xuperchain's Advantage  Over Others
Reports suggest that Xuperchain has the upper hand over its competitors, especially in autonomous security with low-cost payments. The whitepaper states that Baidu's network is capable of managing 10,000 transactions per second. A blockchain explorer for it is already in place. However, it remains to be seen how decentralized the blockchain would be now that has come into existence. Reports are that it is in line with Chinese regulations and policies. The distribution of master nodes would likely lead to some form of centralization.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 11:08:25 AM »
Crypto knowmics posts the daily crypto dose every day, like that: crypto+knowmics.com/videos/crypto+knowmics-daily-dose-of-crypto-updates-9-jan-2020 . This fact can be considered as a new feature.

Pradeep is a passionate Blogger and social media contribute. He Works for a no spamming your site, use signature instead company. no spamming your site, use signature instead which provides ongoing security token offering listing.

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 11:15:45 AM »
African Blockchain Initiatives Are Planning To Eliminate Ponzi Schemes

Blockchain initiatives and cryptocurrencies have become quite critical in helping Africans to tackle growing fraud in the country, reported The Guardian. The Blockchain Association of Uganda believes emerging technologies such as DLT and cryptocurrencies can help in empowering critical industries under the newly signed Africa continental free trade area.  A lot of emphases is being put towards creating awareness and educate the masses about possible scams related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
Kwame Rugunda, chairman of the Blockchain Association of Uganda along with Blockchain Association of Kenya, Blockchain DLT Rwanda Association, and Blockchain Tanzania Community has released a joint statement calling for educating the common public to differentiate Ponzi schemes from the real ones.
The initiative launched by different blockchain associations in Africa is planning to create a website which would provide scam alerts related to Ponzi schemes. The information available on the website will be crowdsourced and the general public can refer to the website to get information on different crypto projects currently running to verify the authenticity of the program.
Government Authorities Working in Coordination in Africa
The blockchain associations from different countries in Africa are also seeking help from government agencies in their respective countries to support their crime-fighting initiatives. They believe the collaboration between policymakers, government bodies and various industry experts can boost the initiative and help it reach the larger population.
Rugunda while talking about the importance of collaboration between government bodies and private sector noted, for more details search on Crypto-knowmics

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:34:53 PM by Abhickm »

Offline Poojachaudhary

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Pooja Chaudhary
  • Last Active: February 20, 2020, 11:26:31 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 01:36:31 PM »
✅Dutch Crypto Derivatives Exchange Leaves for Crypto-friendly Panama✅
Deribit cryptocurrency derivatives exchange platform announced on Jan. 9 that it is leaving the European Union for Panama in order to avoid the mandates of the coming fifth Anti-Money Laundering Directive.

#AMLmarketnews 

Hey, I am Pooja Chaudhary SEO executive on no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt Ltd. I share the article related to cryptocurrency. I am working in no spamming your site, use signature instead which provides all the latest and <a href="https://www.no [nofollow] spamming your site, use signature instead.com">updated crypto news[/url] of crypto-world.

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 07:33:20 AM »
Crypto knowmics posts the daily crypto dose every day, like that: https://www.crypto knowmics.com/videos/no spamming your site, use signature instead-daily-dose-of-crypto-updates-10-jan-2020 . This fact can be considered as a new feature.

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 08:13:22 AM »
✅Crypto knowmics' Daily Dose of Crypto Updates | 13 Jan 2020

Watch full Video 👉 https://buff.ly/2TmeUUC

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2020, 07:22:04 AM »
✅Crypto knowmics' Daily Dose of Crypto Updates | 14 Jan 2020

Watch full Video 👉 https://buff.ly/2RhdCYd

Offline pradeep

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 09:04:28 AM »
✅Crypto knowmics' Daily Dose of Crypto Updates | 15 Jan 2020

Watch full Video 👉 https://buff.ly/30scOnQ

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 12:50:57 PM »
Uzbekistan's NAPM All Set To Build National Mining Pool
Read Out More 👉https://buff.ly/30sn3rX

« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:53:42 PM by Abhickm »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG