follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [IEO] Coming Soon on no spamming your site, use signature instead.io   (Read 40413 times)

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 39
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 11, 2020, 01:21:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [IEO] Coming Soon on no spamming your site, use signature instead.io 
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »
A Curated List of the Best Ethereum dApps that You Must Check Out

The reason why I want to discuss the best Ethereum dApps is that Ethereum has long surpassed other blockchains when it comes to dApps and smart contracts. With more than 90% of the world’s decentralized applications and smart contracts, Ethereum sits right at the top of the list of the best dApps in 2020. So, here I am with a list of the best Ethereum dApps that you can try for your next project. But first, let me give you an overview of what exactly dApps are all about.

Source: cryptok nowmics.com/news/list-of-the-best-ethereum-dapps

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • I'm a software engireer
  • Last Active: August 08, 2020, 05:29:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »
How Will Future Bitcoin Price| Crypto News

Bitcoin is the most expensive and popular cryptocurrency, it can be sent from one person to another person without any transaction charge. Cryptocurrency transaction is very safe and secure, in future Bitcoin price will be very high. Bitcoin price is now $7050.97. If you are looking for more details then visit no spamming your site, use signature instead, It is the best cryptocurrency news provider website which provides the latest news and update of all cryptocurrency.
Abhimanyu is an SEO Executive at no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt. Ltd. I like to share informative articles related to Cryptocurrency. I am Working for Crypto knowmics which providesou can follow me on Twitter and Linkedin.

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2020, 01:00:38 PM »
How To Invest In Altcoins: A Quick And Updated Guide For Beginners

Are you planning on investing in Altcoins? If yes, then we are here to help you out. After reading this article, you will get the idea of about the best altcoins to invest in 2020 and how to invest in altcoins. So the first question is, what is Altcoin? Altcoin, alternative coins are the cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin.
As you already know that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which came into existence. But now there are plenty of cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin in the market that can be used to earn profits through trading or Hodling. Let’s know more about Altcoins and how to invest in altcoins in this guide.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/how-to-invest-in-altcoins-a-quick-and-updated-guide-for-beginners

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2020, 01:28:29 PM »
What Altcoins To Invest In 2020 | Altcoins With Most Potentials

Finding the best altcoin to invest in 2020 can be a hard nut to crack, especially when you are not aware of the factors that you should consider. In this article, we are going to make your work easy by providing you with a list of what altcoins to look out for in 2020. However, you must do your own research also for each project separately and invest your money in the right altcoin.
With new altcoins coming into the market day by day, it is tough to tell which altcoin actually holds some value. Instead of putting your money on a random basket, you should consider the points below to know which altcoin is worth investing.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/what-altcoins-to-invest-in-2020

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2020, 11:26:19 AM »
Japanese Researchers Build Blockchain-Based Digital Court

A researcher team in Japan has designed a blockchain-based digital court to settle the legal matters in a cheaper, faster and more effective way, an official announced on April 06, 2020. if you are looking for more details then visit no spamming your site, use signature instead.
Abhimanyu is an SEO Executive at no spamming your site, use signature instead Pvt. Ltd. I like to share informative articles related to Cryptocurrency. I am Working for Crypto knowmics which providesou can follow me on Twitter and Linkedin.

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2020, 02:10:54 PM »
What Is CoronaCoin And Why People Are Buying It?

The year 2020 would soon turn out to become fatal with monstrous widespread of Coronavirus was not expected. But as it says, tragedy and disaster never knock before causing havoc. This is what we all are experiencing now. This virus has shattered the stock markets all over the world and has even affected many businesses severely. Nowadays, you will hardly come to know about any other news other than the rising death toll by Coronavirus. Well, it is hard to estimate the end of this harmful virus disease, but meanwhile, let us introduce you to CoronaCoin. Surprised? Yes, it is true. Today we will know about what is CoronaCoin and why people are expressing so much interest to buy it. Well, to know this, you need to read the blog and find out the reason.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/what-is-coronacoin-and-why-people-are-buying-it

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2020, 02:24:03 PM »
Will Corona Outbreak Dampen The Bitcoin Halving In 2020

The world of cryptocurrencies has been dominated by several factors. Sometimes, regulators put a restriction on the use of cryptos and other times; governments introduce measures to reduce these digital assets. At present, all the countries around the world are going through the challenging situation of the corona outbreak. The malicious killer has put forward many obstacles before cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin. Together with all the financial markets and institutions, it has slowed the efficiency of the crypto market. Bitcoin halving is about to come this year, and how Corona would affect it is yet to be observed. In this article, we will see whether Corona would dampen Bitcoin halving in 2020.

Source:crypto knowmics/news/corona-outbreak-dampen-the-bitcoin-halving-in-2020

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2020, 02:24:03 PM »

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2020, 09:01:34 AM »
Bitcoin, the Only Exit from Global Reset of Finance

Simon Dixon, CEO of BnkToTheFuture which is a crypto funding platform has made certain revelations about Bitcoin. According to him, Bitcoin is going to be the only exit from the global reset of finance. Through this, the banking system will also be destroyed by the central banks only.

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2020, 12:27:19 PM »
OK Group to Invest in Wuhan Based Yun Qu Technologies

The main company behind OKEx exchange, OK group is investing approximately $1.4 million in a blockchain startup in Wuhan, China, called Yun Qu Technologies. Wuhan has been the epicentre of the Covid-19 and the announcement of this incident was made on Xinhuanet, China's state news network on April 8.
The move to invest in Yun Qu Technologies comes at the right time as the city of Wuhan is trying to restore the balance in the city after being hit massively by the pandemic. The talks of investment were going on for over a year now, according to OK group spokesperson and they couldn't have picked a better time to invest and aid in restoring normalcy in the city.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/ok-group-to-invest-in-wuhan-based-yun-qu-technologies

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2020, 12:54:36 PM »
A Detailed Guide On What Is Cardano Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrencies are the digital assets which have changed the way we buy and sell goods and services. They have introduced a decentralized payment system which does not involve any third party between the sender and the receiver. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which spread the decentralized network, and after that Ethereum came, which included smart contracts. The smart contracts of Ethereum gave more enhancement to the digital payment system of Bitcoin. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum were doing well. However, people desired the features of both the digital currencies in a single coin. This led to the creation of a new cryptocurrency called Cardano. In this article, I will provide details on what is Cardano cryptocurrency together with its many features.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/what-is-cardano-cryptocurrency

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2020, 02:17:17 PM »
The Latest Trend In Future Bitcoin Price.

Bitcoin is the most expensive and standard cryptocurrency, it can be sent from one person to a different person with no transaction charge. Cryptocurrency transaction is extremely safe and secure, in future Bitcoin price will be terribly high. Bitcoin price is currently $7050.97. If you're searching for a lot of details then visit no spamming your site, use signature instead, it's the best cryptocurrency news provider website that provides the most recent news and update of all cryptocurrency.

Offline Abhickm

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2020, 01:20:30 PM »
Highest Paying Bitcoin Faucets
If you’ve stumbled upon this guide, chances are that you’re not only somewhat familiar with Bitcoin but are also looking for ways of how you could profit from this cryptocurrency. Many people still don’t really know about Bitcoin faucets – this means that these people aren’t maximizing their potential earnings.

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2020, 01:33:18 PM »
Corona Coin vs Bitcoin: Which of These Two Will Prevail Ultimately?

Cryptocurrencies have shown lots of improvement since the time they started their journey. They have changed the way people do transactions nowadays. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that came into the market, and it started gaining traction very soon. This year, the world of cryptocurrencies has seen the rise of a new coin, called Corona coin. It has started competing with other major cryptocurrencies in the market. In this article, we will discuss on Corona coin vs Bitcoin and examine which of the two will prevail at last.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/corona-coin-vs-bitcoin-which-of-these-two-will-prevail-ultimately

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2020, 01:03:05 PM »
Bitcoin Hashpower Available For Institutional Investors By Greenidge Generation

An unknown buyer who has been using a hashpower contract, recently, bought 106 petahash computing power of a New York-based bitcoin mining power plant, Greenidge Generation.
In January 2020, BitOoda Digital introduced the contract to help institutional investors in buying large blocks of Bitcoin hashpower in over-the-counter markets.
The chief financial officer of Greenidge Generation, on April 10, 2020, while talking about the instrument, said, “The same kind of time-tested hedging capabilities seen in traditional commodity markets [...] bring[ing] the benefits of clean and energy-efficient bitcoin mining from Greenidge to institutional investors throughout the United States”.

Source: crypto knowmics/news/bitcoin-hashpower-available-for-institutional-investors-by-greenidge-generation

Offline KimTaehyung

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2020, 01:19:47 PM »
A Quick Guide To Most Popular Cryptocurrency Exchanges Reviews

Choosing the best crypto exchange for buying and selling cryptocurrencies can be a difficult task. However, if you have done proper research and are aware of the factors that matter in the exchange such as trading features, charges payment options available etc., there’s no way to end up being a fool. In this article, we are going to review some of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in 2020. If you are also interested to know which one of them is better at what, read this article till the end.

Source:crypto knowmics/news/popular-cryptocurrency-exchanges?utm_source=tumblr&utm_medium=anjali&utm_campaign=promotion

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG