follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Macos/how to fix an unapproved caller securityagent message???  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Trauma

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 27, 2022, 05:56:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
Macos/how to fix an unapproved caller securityagent message???
« on: December 02, 2019, 01:56:23 PM »
Guys, this problem has bothered me!
I want to hear your advice or a guide about how to fix this problem

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Macos/how to fix an unapproved caller securityagent message???
« on: December 02, 2019, 01:56:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Knightenno

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: July 07, 2020, 08:42:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Macos/how to fix an unapproved caller securityagent message???
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 02:43:40 PM »
Many Mac users have reported an enigmatic error which comes out of the blue. It can come using apps on Mac, after logging in or logging out etc. The error message says “Unapproved caller, SecurityAgent may only be invoked by Apple software”. It is but natural to freak out on this error message because it talks about some secure agent, unapproved caller—a clear indication that this has to do with the security of your system. But you can fix Unapproved caller. SecurityAgent may only be invoked by Apple software error in Mac without worrying about anything as it is a common error.

The error comes when the processes and cache in your Mac collide i.e. the system scheduler gets confused and thinks that the system calls nad RPC are coming from unapproved places.

The best way to fix Unapproved caller. SecurityAgent may only be invoked by Apple software is to run your Mac in the Safe mode.

Once you boot your system in Safe mode and then boot it in the normal mode, this error will fade away as the system will get time to fix things and maintain the order.

Offline Capik27

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: October 04, 2021, 07:12:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Macos/how to fix an unapproved caller securityagent message???
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 02:46:30 PM »
Never had such an issue, but heard about it from my dad. He is using Mac from late 2007, and he love's it, huge 27" retina display, he did never have any pain in his eyes, and he could stay day long on a computer. He had this issue some time ago and he fixed it somehow,neither me, neither him remember how but he read an article https://osxtips.net/how-to-fix-an-unapproved-caller-securityagent-message-in-macos/ [nofollow] that explain's how to fix that kind of issue. My dad read a lot of article's, now he is kind'a pro with his Mac, he now's way much more than I do, I should learn from him, Smart old man
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:50:40 PM by Capik27 »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG