follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will bitcoin hit 20K in 2020?  (Read 42272 times)

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2821
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Will bitcoin hit 20K in 2020?
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2020, 10:08:40 AM »
I have confidence in my long-term analysis, but I see myself more of an investor than a trader. I only care about really long-term price, not short-term price. I don’t think the current or near-term price of Bitcoin to represent how much its worth. In other words, I do not intend to use BTC as a currency on the foreseeable future.

Still, as the market has finally recovered (I believe), it’s now time to see where things could be heading up to the end of the year.

After much investigations and research i have made about how to earn more profit on cryptocurrency legitimately, I will recommend forex #spam Investment Platform and cloud mining(forex #spam.io) as it has been relatively on for a while now as it was launched mid 2016 but has become the largest Cryptocurrency Investment Platform right now with a volume of over 150 million dollars where you get different ROI’s on your invested cryptocurrency after every 10 days. It supports variety of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin and other Altcoins.

Will the summer be kind to Bitcoin? Will we see a massive retracement back to the 20-day EMA or will Bitcoin continue to moon to new yearly highs?

Looking at the chart above, it’s easy to guess what I think will happen. As long as that green line stays intact and price manages to stay above it, I expect Bitcoin to continue pushing higher and higher.

You can see from the chart that the 50-day EMA has crossed the 100-day EMA, and the 20-day EMA is already above both of them. This means we’re clearly in bullish territory.

Moreover, Fibonacci levels show BTC is already holding on to the 0.5 retracement level. The next one will be the key 0.618 level, around $13,500. If Bitcoin manages to surpass this level and get to the 0.786 retracement level, going higher than $16,000, I see little reason for a major retracement back to $8,000 or so.

Sure, we can expect BTC to hit key support levels along the way, but the trend line is on quite a positive slope. And as they say, you should never go against the trend – just ride it for as long as possible.

If you inspect the chart closely, you’ll see there’s a little tunnel connecting the lows of 2018 with the highs of 2017, which by chance of the mighty trading gods happens to cross exactly over early January 2020.

What I think this means is that there will be a huge push towards new highs during the New Year. More adoption, more institutional investors, and a further push for Lightning and lower transaction fees will help Bitcoin’s price maintain its positive slope.

Additionally, we shouldn’t forget Bitcoin is a living organism. Through the implementation of Segwit, Signature Aggregation, Taproot, Graftroot, and Scriptless Scripts (smart contracts on the Bitcoin network), we can expect the king of cryptocurrencies to become even more resilient and easy to use.

Of course, my analysis could be entirely wrong, but I intend to keep checking how my trend line is holding up. Again, if Bitcoin is able to keep pushing forward, my bet is on a $20,000 Bitcoin by 2020. Wouldn’t that be the cherry on top of the cake?

I hope it will happen,  Bitcoin will rise and hit 20.000USD at this year 2020.  We will see the bright future  of bitcoin.  I have hold my bitcoin and waut this year,  We hope the bull market will come.  Too long,  I have hold my bitcoin and several  altcoin.

all hope it's quickly realized and of course many are waiting, including like you who have been storing for quite a while bitcoin and altcoin. no exception is of course that does not hold at all the new tokens that are pursuing new projects, because with the increase in bitcoin, there are certainly many projects that can be completed immediately and many are certainly affected.

see first and second halving, that the peak movement of bitcoin will occur a year later.
we know that the third halving has happened this year, so it can be concluded that the high movement of bitcoin will occur next year.
so the possibility to reach $ 20K this year is unlikely to happen, at most it will range between $ 15K on bitcoin yield by the end of this year.

while the peak is clearly the same as the previous halving in 2021 and certainly can not be predicted in what month will happen, seeing the first and second halving that occurred at its peak was in December. Will that also happen in December? If $ 15K was achieved at the end of this year, it is likely that if it was decided in December next year, it would be shocking and could happen more than the 2017 event that bitcoin will get.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2020, 10:08:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2020, 10:58:19 AM »
will cross 20k 2021 will pump 50k this will go big pump
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2020, 12:53:39 PM »
in simple words late me tell you in just few weeks bitcoin hit 21k 2 or 3week big pump is coming be ready for it.
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2020, 05:40:39 PM »
Why do you think it will rally that much that quickly?

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »
20k this year but after setting the defi hype and the recent run anything is possible as they say. Let's hope we make it.
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2020, 11:06:52 PM »
I guess the price $20K will be achieved not in 2020 but in 2021. Crypto market needs more time to recover from the previous bearish and now it is growing gradually. Maybe the best proce to reach in 2020 is around $15K and then it can continue to increase to $20K in the next year, 2021.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2020, 04:43:12 AM »

Offline sailorboy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: August 07, 2020, 07:35:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2020, 08:53:24 PM »
I think so, because the bitcoin is growing so fast this past few weeks. But i think it will 15k$ in the end of 2020, but many investor are having a glimpse of hope that it will reach for 20k$ this 2020.

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2020, 09:36:31 AM »
yes bitcoin will hit 20k soon
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2020, 09:42:35 AM »
yes sir 2020 end will touch 20k ezy hold your btc for big profit
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2020, 05:45:42 PM »
this year may be touch 25k to 30k hold your btc
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Dollar Back
    • View Profile

« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2020, 08:50:20 PM »
 if we see a alt season before btc hit his ath then we will see more gains in alts...dumb retail money will see lower prices of alts which are all green and will invest minimum a small amount of their money as in btc.
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline Duckenth

• Activity: 574
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 04:52:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2020, 10:49:25 PM »
Bitcoin continues to show its popularity, the price of Bitcoin continues to increase from time to time! The more people who know Bitcoin the more demand for Bitcoin, in the middle of this year Bitcoin touched the price of $ 13,000 and at the end of the year Bitcoin price will pass the price of $ 20,000.  If that didn't happen, by 2021 the Bitcoin price would have been up to $ 20,000. Trust me.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1194
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:55:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2020, 04:01:53 AM »
yes bitcoin will hit 20k soon
No doubt, with the ways it's going side ways for days, bitcoin would be aiming higher to break 15k resistance which will be a huge news to crypto industry
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline comer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Plastic Finance - recycle, reuse, prosper
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2020, 06:56:25 AM »
it wasn't realized on january 2020 but we still have 4 months to go before 2020 will be close. i really hope it will touches to $20k but as i seen BTC now. its struggling even to touch $12k so i hope whales will not manipulate to drop the price of BTC. its traded beyond $11k as of this moment and i hope btc will surprise us to spike the price to $12k and beyond.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████