follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: List of top pos crypto-currencies in 2020.  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Paglamon

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 07:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
List of top pos crypto-currencies in 2020.
« on: May 01, 2020, 01:25:57 PM »
Some of the top pos cryptocurrencies in 2020 are:

NAV(NavCoin):
PoS mechanism-based NavCoin is inexpensive and is associated with high transaction speed. It made the staking easy and possible even with your cold crypto wallets(secured!) by some added feature in 2018. You can purchase NAV for staking purposes from Binance, a regular crypto exchange.

NEO:
NEO aims to modify the Proof of stake blockchain with its range of features. It supports the creation of numbers to multiple crypto-assets and certificates. It is a smart contract-based PoS which issues separate token GAS when you simply hold NEO in your crypto wallet. Crypto exchanges like Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, and many more allow you to purchase NEO from their platforms.

VET(VeChain):
VeChain has Proof of Authority coin( similar to Proof of stake) which will return you VTHO token if you stake your VETs. With a user-friendly mobile app, you can easily stake your tokens and can earn transaction fees. One can easily find VET, one of the best PoS cryptocurrencies, on Kucoin, Binance, and many more exchanges.

LSK (Lisk):
An application-based blockchain LISK enables others to design Decentralised Applications (DApps) on their platform. With the option to create sidechains (a unique feature with base as Lisk blockchain), it offers developers, investors and project designers to utilize their platform. The user-friendly Javascript-based Lisk can be brought from Bit-Z, OKEx, Kucoin for the purpose of staking.

Cosmos (ATOM):
Cosmos, based on Proof-of-stake, facilitates the blockchains to communicate with each other on the Internet of blockchains. It has the native coin called ATOM whose popularity can be easily proved as the company raised over $$16 million in its Initial Coin Offering. In a very short span of time, it is considered as one of  best proof of stake cryptocurrencies in 2020.

Waves:
Waves tokens empower users by providing the experience of Web 3.0 applications which led to complete control of their digital assets, personal data and privacy. These tokens are designed for enterprises that aim to deploy blockchain technology for better security, transparency, and verifiability.  You can easily purchase them from a variety of regular crypto exchanges.

IOSToken(IOST):
IOSToken is popular in the gaming industry which has the advantage of a high number of transactions per second. As part of the staking process, token holders vote for node partners to validate the verification process. As its name suggests, it is mainly used in services involved in internet of services increasing the speed of transactions with better-decentralized models.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

List of top pos crypto-currencies in 2020.
« on: May 01, 2020, 01:25:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
Re: List of top pos crypto-currencies in 2020.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 02:02:04 PM »
Nice list of PoS driven platforms But for me still the Cosmos (Atom) was one of the attractive aside with Lisk, Neo, Waves, I think Proof of Stake or (PoS) is more efficient compare to Proof of Work (PoW) that was base only my in my observation and I'm not an expert regarding this topic.

Offline Pegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1502
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:19:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 04:26:05 PM »
I remember that a few years ago, NEO was always on the top of potential coin but now its posotion has fallen deeply. In the time to come, Ethereum will make it first place on this list. Aside from Ethereum, I believe in ATOM's future only. Waves, Lisk and even NEO are too normal to make any breakthrough.

Offline Octoalts

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1418
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: February 02, 2024, 08:48:39 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 06:24:39 PM »
I remember that a few years ago, NEO was always on the top of potential coin but now its posotion has fallen deeply. In the time to come, Ethereum will make it first place on this list. Aside from Ethereum, I believe in ATOM's future only. Waves, Lisk and even NEO are too normal to make any breakthrough.
You are right, at the moment the NEO position is at number 22. Of course this is a fairly significant decline compared to last year, Is this a sign that NEO is no longer interested?
And from the Crypto List above Waves and IOS became my choice.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:28:12 PM by Octo »
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 08:12:37 AM »

Ethereum, ripple, tether and other altcoins on the top does not mean it is permanent place. Everything change one step at a time.
I believe NEO can make it to rise again and back on its position. Give time to neo buddy.

Offline Leonardo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1414
  • HEX: Longer pays better
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 09:24:43 AM »

Ethereum, ripple, tether and other altcoins on the top does not mean it is permanent place. Everything change one step at a time.
I believe NEO can make it to rise again and back on its position. Give time to neo buddy.
Agree. NEO is a good coin and it's backed up by a large Chinese community. It just has some temporary problem and will be back soon. Ethereum is always my top priority among altcoins but I'm not a fan of Ripple or Tether. One is too centralized and the other is well-known for fraudulent printing.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

Offline bigcash2011

• Activity: 907
  • Findital dot blogspot dot com
  • Last Active: January 16, 2024, 03:34:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 01:12:04 AM »
I am sure as soon as eth will launch its pos algorithm it will be the number one staked coin i just hope that the earnings would be decent and not only pennies like many other staking coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 01:12:04 AM »

Offline Andruha1993

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1303
  • Last Active: October 27, 2021, 09:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 08:41:25 AM »
Yes, this is a great list. Of these cryptocurrencies, there are only two coins in my portfolio and these are IOSToken (IOST) and Waves, for which I have great expectations.
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
TECH WP
COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Pegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1502
  • Last Active: May 23, 2023, 06:19:09 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2020, 10:54:12 AM »

Agree. NEO is a good coin and it's backed up by a large Chinese community. It just has some temporary problem and will be back soon. Ethereum is always my top priority among altcoins but I'm not a fan of Ripple or Tether. One is too centralized and the other is well-known for fraudulent printing.
Do you guys pay attention to NEO's development? It's going to release NEO 3.0 in a few months. It's 3.0 version when the 2.0 doesn't bring out any thing, although like you said, it's backed up by the Chinese. I'm gonna take an eye to see if NEO can make any change on the 3.0

Offline Keelin

• Activity: 89
  • Last Active: September 06, 2020, 04:22:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 12:21:59 PM »
I think it is BINANCE COIN (BNB). Leading crypto exchange Binance, just celebrating its third birthday, is one of the most active companies in the digital asset space. From the launch of a UK-based crypto trading platform to partnering with the Brave browser, Binance continues to grow.

Offline JacobMichael

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 01:30:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2020, 07:44:24 PM »
Some of the top pos cryptocurrencies in 2020 are:

NAV(NavCoin):
PoS mechanism-based NavCoin is inexpensive and is associated with high transaction speed. It made the staking easy and possible even with your cold crypto wallets(secured!) by some added feature in 2018. You can purchase NAV for staking purposes from Binance, a regular crypto exchange.

NEO:
NEO aims to modify the Proof of stake blockchain with its range of features. It supports the creation of numbers to multiple crypto-assets and certificates. It is a smart contract-based PoS which issues separate token GAS when you simply hold NEO in your crypto wallet. Crypto exchanges like Binance, OKEx, Kucoin, and many more allow you to purchase NEO from their platforms.

VET(VeChain):
VeChain has Proof of Authority coin( similar to Proof of stake) which will return you VTHO token if you stake your VETs. With a user-friendly mobile app, you can easily stake your tokens and can earn transaction fees. One can easily find VET, one of the best PoS cryptocurrencies, on Kucoin, Binance, and many more exchanges.

LSK (Lisk):
An application-based blockchain LISK enables others to design Decentralised Applications (DApps) on their platform. With the option to create sidechains (a unique feature with base as Lisk blockchain), it offers developers, investors and project designers to utilize their platform. The user-friendly Javascript-based Lisk can be brought from Bit-Z, OKEx, Kucoin for the purpose of staking.

Cosmos (ATOM):
Cosmos, based on Proof-of-stake, facilitates the blockchains to communicate with each other on the Internet of blockchains. It has the native coin called ATOM whose popularity can be easily proved as the company raised over $$16 million in its Initial Coin Offering. In a very short span of time, it is considered as one of  best proof of stake cryptocurrencies in 2020.

Waves:
Waves tokens empower users by providing the experience of Web 3.0 applications which led to complete control of their digital assets, personal data and privacy. These tokens are designed for enterprises that aim to deploy blockchain technology for better security, transparency, and verifiability.  You can easily purchase them from a variety of regular crypto exchanges.

IOSToken(IOST):
IOSToken is popular in the gaming industry which has the advantage of a high number of transactions per second. As part of the staking process, token holders vote for node partners to validate the verification process. As its name suggests, it is mainly used in services involved in internet of services increasing the speed of transactions with better-decentralized models.
I think your answers have been listed very correctly and completely. I believe they will create a new fever in the crypto market by 2020

Offline krypto4uvak

• Activity: 398
  • Last Active: July 26, 2021, 09:26:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2020, 10:10:41 PM »
I also think that these coins can shoot this year.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga     Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP     /     Commercial WP     //     Twitter     /     Facebook     /     Discord     /     Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline Keelin

• Activity: 89
  • Last Active: September 06, 2020, 04:22:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2020, 05:46:28 PM »
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency created, popularized and successful on a large scale. Bitcoin is currently the largest cryptocurrency by market cap, representing both in terms of value and image for the market, and an inspiration for other altcoin projects in the blockchain space.

Offline Esperanza12

• Activity: 87
  • Last Active: September 06, 2020, 04:22:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2020, 05:49:22 PM »
XRP has a client file that is the major banks in the world and serves as both a platform and a transit currency. It has the most practical value and application potential at the moment, XRP is sure to be one of the most powerful candidates.

Offline Thalassaya

• Activity: 85
  • Last Active: September 06, 2020, 04:07:29 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 05:51:56 PM »
With the development of the DeFi market and especially the launch of ETH 2.0, the highlight of the shift from the PoW model to PoS (proof of stake) is making ETH one of the most rewarding coins. ETH deserves one of the top cryptocurrencies in 2020.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG