follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you agree with the experts?  (Read 7455 times)

Offline OptimusPrime

• Activity: 488
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 17, 2020, 01:08:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Do you agree with the experts?
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 07:04:12 AM »
the market was indeed affected by the pandemic and the whole global market, both cryptocurrency and traditional market plumbed. bitcoin made a retrace from 5000$ back to 9000$ because of the halving event which took place and has since held that position, else we do still see its price at 5k
ARCS

Powered by,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 07:04:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Lucky Stone

• Activity: 187
  • Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
  • Last Active: October 12, 2020, 08:48:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 10:06:12 AM »
corona has affected  the economics globally  but has also dampened the growth of crypto-currencies. Until the dreadful disease get wholly wiped off, it is not possible to see any improvement in the crypto market.

Various experts are constantly monitoring the market and saying this. I agree with them.

What do you think about this? Do you also monitor the market?

I agree with experts ' opinion on the condition of Bitcoin during the Covid-19 virus pandemic it keeps going. But the Bitcoin situation is getting a very sharp price drop. But we also see that Bitcoin is able to move back up quickly.

So my opinion is Bitcoin is able to move in any situation. Even in such conditions now. Especially when this condition is recovered from the spread of viruses. I'm sure Bitcoin will pump higher.

Offline Luckyperson21

• Activity: 420
  • Last Active: October 12, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2020, 05:07:30 PM »
I always monitor the market situation. Especially when the coronavirus appears. All prices crypto, gold, oil, and others, fall instantly. However, it only lasted a short time. Only a few days, all prices recovered. I don't know, is there anyone who plays the price or not. And from there it makes me think, that all negative things outside of crypto, does not affect the price of crypto.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:31:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2020, 11:25:08 PM »
Expert is those who have their professionalism. skill, and ability. If it is based on an expert, they must have do some research and analysis towards the case. We if we are not experts, we are better to use the result of expert analysis. However, if it talks about the price progress and speculation, I personally will use it as one of the considerations. to make some decisions.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2020, 11:57:58 PM »
Normally, I just take my own research and really believe in experts. Some experts just predict because they have certain goals. Because of this reason, I cannot believe in experts anymore. I have experienced many failed predictions by experts, so I think it is better to believe my own prediction.  :D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 12:14:02 AM by debra »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 09:51:42 AM »
I do not agree with this...
I always pay attention to the market and I see the growth rate of cryptocurrencies is very stable, especially on Bitcoin and Ethereum, in fact, I think searches about cryptocurrencies on Google search increased during this outbreak.
The price of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market fell very much only in the initial period of the emergence of coronavirus. Since then, cryptocurrency has gradually risen and to date has almost completely recovered. Dissemination of information about the possible emergence of new waves of coronavirus has almost no effect on the cryptocurrency market. Given that the level of the coronavirus pandemic has already subsided, and we hear about successful vaccine developments to combat it, I think that the coronavirus is no longer afraid of this market.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4300
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 10:03:41 AM »
Normally, I just take my own research and really believe in experts. Some experts just predict because they have certain goals. Because of this reason, I cannot believe in experts anymore. I have experienced many failed predictions by experts, so I think it is better to believe my own prediction.  :D

I agree with you. Experts can be right or wrong and many of these people are sharing opinions based on what they feel things are like and can be. We should be doing our own diligence and decide based on them and not just follow on some so-called experts.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 10:03:41 AM »

Offline Tanimariya

• Activity: 961
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 03, 2021, 04:09:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2020, 10:19:35 AM »
corona has affected  the economics globally  but has also dampened the growth of crypto-currencies. Until the dreadful disease get wholly wiped off, it is not possible to see any improvement in the crypto market.

Various experts are constantly monitoring the market and saying this. I agree with them.

What do you think about this? Do you also monitor the market?
I partially agree with the experts. covid - 19 has had an impact on the economy. But the cryptocurrency market has not been affected. However, various experts are talking about various changes. Many have said what the mind says. However, if we observe the price of cryptocurrency, we will see that it has no effect on the price.

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2020, 01:12:56 PM »
Anyone who has $10k amount btc claims to be an expert. I have more usd than this. But I don't consider myself an established or expert. I love cryptocurrency. I have been with crypto currency for a long time. If you accept your work from the heart. Then you will be proficient. Those who have accepted the work of blockchain technology from the heart are actually experts. Experts live honestly. They do not run after money, money runs after them. I agree with the experts that the corona virus has affected the economy.

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2020, 02:22:13 PM »
Anyone who has $10k amount btc claims to be an expert. I have more usd than this. But I don't consider myself an established or expert. I love cryptocurrency. I have been with crypto currency for a long time. If you accept your work from the heart. Then you will be proficient. Those who have accepted the work of blockchain technology from the heart are actually experts. Experts live honestly. They do not run after money, money runs after them. I agree with the experts that the corona virus has affected the economy.

It means to say everybody could an expert once working from the heart and money will go after them. What about working from the heart again and again and still the result is unfortunate.?
I think expert knows how to handle their emotion at the same time with enough experience.

Offline Prime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1545
  • NeedForTurbo
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 08:44:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2020, 11:30:21 PM »
If their prediction and statements can really help what I question, why not? Experts are more professional and expert that me. So, I think that their statement will be better than mine as a newbie in this crypto world. However, I also use other factors in deciding not only based on experts.
..███████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▐██████▌      ██████▄▄▄
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  █     ▐██████  ▀▀▀▀▄▄    ███████    ▐▌
  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███▀▀██▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀█▌▄█▀▄████████▀▀▄▄▌████▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
   ▐█████▐▌▄▄▄▄█▌██▀▀▀██████▄▄█████▌████▄███▀█▀▄███▄▄███
   ██████▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀██▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█
   ██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄█▌  █▌ ▄█  ▀▀▀ █▀  ▀▀ ▄█▌ ▄▄   ██████▄▄▌
             ▀▀█  ███     ▄█  ██▄ ██  ▀▀▀ ▄▌  ▀▀  █▀███████▀▄
              ▐█▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███████████
                                                  ██████████