follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Versus Government Money: One is Clearly Superior  (Read 7361 times)

Offline Tanimariya

• Activity: 961
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 03, 2021, 04:09:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin Versus Government Money: One is Clearly Superior
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2020, 02:06:49 PM »
An easy way to send money faster and faster is to trade in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the members of the blockchain and has a place above all. Because people use this blockchain technology to do bitcoin transactions. The government of any country does not receive any tax from bitcoin due to bitcoin transactions. This could be one of the transactions. There is a huge demand for it worldwide.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2020, 02:06:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Lorix

• Activity: 458
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 04, 2021, 06:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2020, 02:10:37 PM »
Bitcoin is one of the largest and most popular members of blockchain technology. As Bitcoin ranks at the top in terms of popularity, everyone believes in trading in Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are increasing day by day. Because different businesses have started to transact. So there is a possibility that Bitcoin may become very valuable in the days ahead. So I think a universal currency.

Offline sky20

• Activity: 958
  • Last Active: November 19, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2020, 05:49:30 PM »
1 bitcoin is equal $10000 so it is very high and valuable better then gold or anything in the world. But if we compare with government money which is better  then what will you say? Definitely government money. Because it is authentic and permitted so government money is the biggest in the world i think.   
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2020, 08:27:35 PM »
Even if it is not Bitcoin, the superiority of blockchain technology has now been accepted by the governments and started to be used in many areas.

yes It is true mate. The Government at several countries have accepted Blockchain technology and started to be used in many areas. Digital currency is the future technology, I think It will be more popular and be needed at the coming future. I believed about it
Blockchain technology, in my opinion, is recognized by absolutely all governments.  In any case, there was no information that any government does not accept this technology and is not going to use it.  When it comes to fiat money and cryptocurrency, one cannot be said to be better than the other.  They complement each other's capabilities.  In any case, fiat money can exist on its own, and I'm not sure about cryptocurrency.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2020, 07:59:00 PM »
Why should we hate the government?
Why should we be enemies with the government?

Maybe it would be better if we should follow government regulations because they are the ones who really understand the condition of their citizens.
But the government should also pave the way for cryptocurrency because if the road is prohibited, then it is only natural that the cryptocurrency community hates the government.
retire and rest in peace

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • RoyalMix - Premium mixing platform
  • Last Active: June 24, 2024, 11:38:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
actually, the government always has its power to control everything. They may not be able to control Bitcoin. But they can control the people who use Bitcoin by illegalizing BTC in their country, make strict rules and regulations about the punishment and law of using BTC. But no worry, nowadays, many governments are accepting Bitcoin and also crypto. SO, we can be still happy about it.
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
RoyalMix██████████    ██    ██████████    ████    ██    ████████████████████████████    ██
P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R                                        P  R  E  M  I  U  M     B  I  T  C  O  I  N     M  I  X  E  R
██    ██████████    ██    ██    ██    ██████████████████████    ██    ████████████
░░███████████████████████████
█████████████████▀███████
████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█████
████░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░▄████
███████▄▄░░░█░▄██░▄██████
██████████░░░████████████
███████▀▀░█░░░▀██░▀██████
████░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▀████
████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄░░▄█████
█████████████████▄███████
░░███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████
████░░
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████░░

Offline Cristiano

• Activity: 1030
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: November 13, 2023, 09:35:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 09:00:45 AM »
Even if it is not Bitcoin, the superiority of blockchain technology has now been accepted by the governments and started to be used in many areas.
You are absolutely right.  Governments in several countries have already begun supporting blockchain technology.  They have already started using it in various sectors. They have completely trusted the cryptocurrency. The governments of different countries can now develop the country through cryptocurrency.  This is an important issue for us. If all countries in the world support blockchain, then there will be no unemployment in any country in the world.  All will gain recognition as developing countries.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2020, 09:00:45 AM »

Offline Hamida

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 07:45:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2020, 03:21:47 PM »
It is not fair, if government will against bitcoin. I think government should addopt bitcoin technology.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2020, 11:39:03 PM »
Money and power. two things that will always be in one line. However, if it is about cryptocurrency, I think that money actually will role it easier. However, sometimes, government with that power and also benefits, they may also be afraid of the existence of the crypto. SO, the government may have bigger power to control the existence of the crypto in the country, but not the whole world.

Offline Trumpet

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 09:53:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2020, 10:59:40 AM »
I don't say a clearly in this topic because I am a new boy in the forum. But I am try a lot of m learning to senior  member post. I hope in this forum senior member are discuss in this matter.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2708
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 25, 2024, 03:24:44 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2020, 11:18:17 AM »
Good question.
Bitcoin versus government money.
I think bitcoin will be superior. It will happen at the coming future.
Bitcoin is so popular and high demand now. I see many people already invested in bitcoin. They believed bitcoin will give profit and more valuable at the coming future. let's see.

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2020, 12:09:14 PM »
Bitcoin is clearly superior than Government money as it is decentralized means no one have full power. We have full control over our money. One day all countries will accept crypto. They will also make their own crypto as a payment system.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Emircan

• Activity: 186
  • Wenn Du versucht es allen recht zu machen, hast Du
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 10:02:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 09:24:27 AM »
If you’re new to thinking about money, welcome. It’s a vast, broad subject, and one that repays upon consideration and review. Chances are you’ve given the subject more thought these days due to wild cryptocurrency price speculation news. And it is thrilling. To think you’re able to invest in a digital asset at any stage, in full or fractions, and ride its swings can fill our heads with dreams of wealth accumulation. And if that’s the spark causing you to click over here, awesome. You should also begin to learn just why this bitcoin thing, this crypto thing, this brave new world is maybe even more important than typical manias or get-rich-quick schemes.

It doesn’t take long to learn a truism: government money loses value over time. Empirically, you know this. You don’t have to carry a Nobel in economics to understand most products you purchased only a short time ago are more expensive. You’ve noticed, but, well, what can be done? It’s probably natural. It’s probably the way of things. Can’t be helped for some strange reason. A candy bar I paid for two years ago costs 25 cents more today. Meh, it’s not that big of a hit

reference: https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-versus-government-money/
I also think that the currency devalues every year and investing in cryptocurrency is always risky but the profit it brings to us is much larger, I hope you should rethink between gold and electronic money
Contact me if you need t.me/Emircande

Offline gqinyot

• Activity: 186
  • Everything you can imagine is real
  • Referrals: 66
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:54:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2020, 10:04:25 AM »
Bitcoin is clearly superior than Government money as it is decentralized means no one have full power. We have full control over our money. One day all countries will accept crypto. They will also make their own crypto as a payment system.
I believe there will be a cryptocurrency leader and it will gradually replace the money circulating in their country and beyond there will be a common currency that the whole world uses it.
► StudentCoin◄ ♦ The first academic token connecting universities, startups and investors ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1095
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: June 25, 2024, 11:33:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2020, 04:19:11 AM »
I believe there will be a cryptocurrency leader and it will gradually replace the money circulating in their country and beyond there will be a common currency that the whole world uses it.

Bitcoin and the Fait have their own place and non of them will be able to replace each other. The fact is that Bitcoin is considered as a King of the Digitial money and Fait is demanded in the normal life like you will need it everywhere when you want/need to buy things.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████