follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Stable Coin That Grows In Value  (Read 2413 times)

Offline GSX Distribution

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 07, 2020, 12:19:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Stable Coin That Grows In Value
« on: July 28, 2020, 01:23:47 PM »
The Gold Secured Currency or GSX is the world’s first stable growth coin. Unlike other stable coins that offer no growth opportunities, the GSX is backed by dynamic assets - Gold and Landholdings. Apollo Fintech will use the profits to reinvest back into the project by expanding landholdings as well as paying token holders dividends. This way, users will be able to enjoy consistent growth over time. For more information on the GSX, visit https://gsxcde.com [nofollow].

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Stable Coin That Grows In Value
« on: July 28, 2020, 01:23:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ansi

• Activity: 119
  • Last Active: March 15, 2024, 01:10:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Stable Coin That Grows In Value
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 06:54:38 PM »
As good as it looks, but no thanks for this & i won't put a single dime there unless they have an External Audit from a well respect audit Company.

Just look at this: " 56% + Buying Bonus Today ", anyone gives you such a bonus will make you itchy & skeptical that something isn't right about it.

when they claim it's backup with Gold this means every single transaction is made have a equivalent of gold, which is hard to believe unless they proove otherwise.
Get 15 AWC Coins Worth $13 According To CMC
Just Register + Confirm e-mail + Install Wallet, That's It !!!
https://atomicwallet.io/join?kid=1A1TXZ

Offline themeritedone

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: October 08, 2020, 08:29:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 04:45:54 AM »
To be frank I am not really a fan of gold and even more so in gold backed currencies. I mean how do we verify that they really have assets to back up their claims

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:00:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 12:39:17 PM »
The Gold Secured Currency or GSX is the world’s first stable growth coin. Unlike other stable coins that offer no growth opportunities, the GSX is backed by dynamic assets - Gold and Landholdings. Apollo Fintech will use the profits to reinvest back into the project by expanding landholdings as well as paying token holders dividends. This way, users will be able to enjoy consistent growth over time. For more information on the GSX, visit https://gsxcde.com.

To be honest with you, I am not interested in this GSX anyway. Instead of giving my interest to this GSX I would rather use my capital to buy other top altcoins in the market because they are proven and tested to me actually even it is one of the stable coins right now in cryptocurrency.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG