follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is COBRA? What was it created for?  (Read 2333 times)

Offline cryptomarcianos

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 13, 2020, 10:40:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
What is COBRA? What was it created for?
« on: August 16, 2020, 01:28:50 AM »
There was a Blockchain Research Center at Aarhus University that was opened up on 1st February 2019. The center has been researching into blockchain technology, with focus on security, transparency and general usability.

According to Professor Jesper Buus Nielsen, who is heading the Concordium Blockchain Research Center at Aarhus University ( COBRA ) their goal is to gather experience from previous generations of blockchains, compare that with the research they have conducted there at the department over the decade, and on the basis of that comparison forge new knowledge about the technology.

Blockchain technology is considered as one of the most important technological discoveries in recent times. The technology is expected to revolutionize foreign exchange systems, strengthen copyrights and digitalize electoral systems. So far, however, the technology has had a slightly tarnished reputation due to problems with security, transparency and usability, among other things. A new research center at the Department of Computer Science at Aarhus University will now try to solve these problems.

The center will be a strong part of Aarhus University's comprehensive digitalization initiatives and, together with the Centre for Digitalization, Big Data and Data Analytics (DIGIT), which they established in 2017, it will give Danish IT research and education an important boost says the dean at Science and Technology, Niels Christian Nielsen.

In Aarhus they are world champions in cryptography. It is no coincidence that the research center is located at Aarhus University. The researchers at the Department of Computer Science are some of the best in the world within research areas of cryptography and verification, which are central to developing the blockchain technology.

"With an investment of this scale in Aarhus University's world-class computer scientists, Denmark is at the forefront of digitization providing companies and researchers a solid foundation for taking full advantage of the opportunities new technologies present," says Anders Samuelsen, Denmark's Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Funded by the Concordium Foundation :

The research center is being funded by the Concordium Foundation, established non-profit foundation, that is developing the Concordium Blockchain Network: a new-generation blockchain, with focus on user identification and transparency. The foundation is supporting the centre with just over DKK 10 million (EUR 1.3 million) a year over the first five years of the centre's lifetime.

"The Concordium Foundation has granted the Concordium Blockchain Research Center Aarhus DKK 50 million (EUR 6.7 million) over the next five years to fund non-targeted research into the technology. Our hope is that, in the long term, the research can help both the private sector and the public authorities to use blockchain technology securely and effectively for different types of transactions," says Lars Seier Christensen, chairman of the Concordium Foundation.

Concordium Blockchain Research Center Aarhus will be located at Department of Computer Science at Aarhus University with Professor Jesper Buus Nielsen as center leader. All results from the centers research will be made publicly available via open access. More information about the center can be found here.

I have been following some research work from Cobra for a few months now and I must say it is a class apart. Look forward to the mainnet launch of the final Blockchian.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is COBRA? What was it created for?
« on: August 16, 2020, 01:28:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
Re: What is COBRA? What was it created for?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 09:19:39 AM »
I love the name of this good project -- COBRA but I am hoping that it is s friendly snake and not the one that can bite me and kill me instantly. Of course, I heard already about this Concordium and I think it has a good potential to be of big use in the world of blockchain & cryptocurrency. Good luck to all the people behind this platform and its growing supporters.

Offline ashraf786100

• Activity: 390
  • Last Active: January 07, 2024, 05:59:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 04:57:53 AM »
I like the name of this project cobra but I am hoping that this friend is a snake and not that he can kill me with a knife and a fork tor. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain't for me either.
     ▄██▄         ▄██▄
    ▄████▄       ▄█████
    █  █████ █████▄
   █ ▄██████ ██████▄
   ███████   ██████
  ▄███      ▀  ▀      ██
 ████  ▄▄▄       ▄▀▄  ███
████     ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀█▀   ███
██     ▄   ▀▄█▀   ▄    ██
▀█      ██▄ ▄██▄ ▄██     █▀
 ▀▄▄     ▀█▀▄▀██▀    ▄▄▀
    ▀▄▄   ▀████▀    ▄▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

█████████████▄▄
████████████████▄
██████     ▀█████     ▄▄▄▄▄                                        ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄       ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄▄
██████      █████ ▄███████████   █████      █████      █████  ▄█████████    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ███▄▄████████▄▄████████▄     ▄█████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████ ▀█▀▀▀ ▀▀█████   █████    ███████    █████   ███▀    ▀▀   ▄███   █   ███▄   █████▀   ▀█████▀   ▀████    ███▀     ███▄
███████████████▀      ▄▄▄▄█████    ████▄  ████▀████   ████▌   ████▄▄       █▌ ▀▄▄▄█▄▄█▀ ██   ████      ████      ████   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄██████▀█████    █████ █████ ████  ████      ▀██████▄    ██▄▄▀     ▀▄▄██   ████      ████      ████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████          ▐████▀    █████     ████▄████   ████ ████         ▀▀████   ███         ███   ████      ████      ████   ████
██████          ▐█████▄▄▄██████▄    ▀████████   ████████      ▄▄    ▄███    ██   ▄▄▄   ██    ████      ████      ████    ████▄    ▄██
██████           ▀███████▀▀█████     ███████     ██████       ▀████████▀     ▀█████████▀     ████      ████      ████     ▀█████████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
.RACE NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀

Offline Gurjasmeet Singh

• Activity: 58
  • Last Active: June 20, 2023, 06:33:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 07:24:25 AM »
I heard about KOBRA.but it's name is very dangerous. If a project starting with this name.lot of peoples are not agree to invest this project. It was a joke. Although there are many different types of altcoins blockchain in the market. But l think any name about the project can successfully starting with hard working & have a good management & hard working staff behind it. Ultimately l wish to  KOBRA team members to achieve peak point of success. Thanks.

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 01:52:31 PM »
Go COBRA! GO GO GO!! The Name is catching seems a snake with a venom that can killed anyone suddenly without a second chance if not anticipated. However, this COBRA in crypto is friendly that won't bite and kill you. In fact this could strengthen cryptocurrency industry in the future once it launch successfully.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG