follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in crypto currency  (Read 7124 times)

Offline ife2020

• Activity: 187
  • Live Right
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 30, 2021, 01:17:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
It is not easy to make money in crypto currency
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:45:27 PM »
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

It is not easy to make money in crypto currency
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:45:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Andruha1993

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1303
  • Last Active: October 27, 2021, 09:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: It is not easy to make money in crypto currency
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 08:57:00 AM »
I agree with you. That now there are only scammers around. Therefore, it is very difficult for newcomers to the crypto industry. To earn cryptocurrency. You need to be already experienced and know a lot about how everything works.
█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
TECH WP
COMMERCIAL WP
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 10:19:35 AM »
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Some high ranking said back on 2017 the bounty reward was so profitable that even you would not believe. So, I think it is always possible that there are bounties that will pay hunters a profitable payment. Just seldom projects anyway.
Did you know Ludena campaign? They paid hunters in Ethereum. I can say it is profitable for those who joined.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline ryap12

• Activity: 226
  • tozex.io
  • Referrals: 31
  • Last Active: February 03, 2021, 02:46:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 10:40:16 AM »

Some high ranking said back on 2017 the bounty reward was so profitable that even you would not believe. So, I think it is always possible that there are bounties that will pay hunters a profitable payment. Just seldom projects anyway.
Did you know Ludena campaign? They paid hunters in Ethereum. I can say it is profitable for those who joined.

2017 was like the Golden Year for Bounty Hunters because at that time a lot of projects were not yet on where they are going and what is going to happen regarding the crypto market. Also there were less competitors at that time compared now. Today if we join bounty, there is no longer a guarantee that the certain project you are supporting will continue because of investors getting picky and project teams have also gotten smarter and bounty hunters have become choosy.
► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 01:29:26 PM »
It is not meant to be easy at all. So this is where it is so important for one to do hard work to manage things right. It all is upon our dedication and determination levels, and doing research that will make money making easier in Crypto industry. I focus on targeting quality options that I know are worth it. And this takes me to Holochain price prediction, as it’s amongst top moving options that one can really like and move ahead on.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1124
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:53:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 03:33:53 PM »
This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1825
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:31 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 03:41:05 PM »
That's why you need sufficient knowledge in the crypto business. If you don't have enough knowledge, then it will be hard to be successful in any jobs on crypto space. I suggest to everyone who wants to succeed in crypto jobs, learning first before dreaming about big profits or even be rich though crypto investment. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 03:41:05 PM »

Offline babu10

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: January 12, 2024, 08:14:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 05:16:02 PM »

Yes, its true actually. Airdrop 500$ !! this is unbelievable always that may be 20 to 50$  and no trade signal works in this market that everybody knows but who will not believe it will fall in danger. Bounties fixed price tokens!! how it is possible? roadmap price and real market are not same so come to the  real market and will be gainer everybody.

thanks.

Offline Quantum X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1291
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: July 19, 2023, 06:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 05:38:57 PM »
On the other side I can say it's easy to earn in cryptos. If you can be part of a good project dollars is to easy because you earn it only by investing or by promoting the project.

Offline Hope4life

• Activity: 486
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: October 02, 2023, 11:00:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 11:14:59 PM »
There is no easy money in crypto but if you are experienced it is less likely to be scammed in campaigns like airdrops and bounties and it is quite possible to receive $ 500 or more in airdrop alone.

Offline smart_oa

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: January 22, 2024, 04:49:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2020, 12:01:47 AM »
If you are newbie then crypto is a very dangerous place for you. You need to understand who not to trust first. Also no risk of no rewards in business. So think it as a business and gain more experience. You can make a good amount of money from crypto after that.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2020, 05:21:55 AM »
On the other side I can say it's easy to earn in cryptos. If you can be part of a good project dollars is to easy because you earn it only by investing or by promoting the project.
Well, sometimes you really need luck to make good money in ICO bounty campaigns, because it is difficult to calculate in advance which project will be successful. Sometimes good earnings come easily, sometimes hard. You just have to do your job.

Offline Tutte

• Activity: 61
  • Last Active: October 16, 2020, 07:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 05:36:04 AM »

Bounty was profitable back then because everything mooned, even the most shitty coin mooned like crazy so it was easy for bounties to bring good profit, bull run makes things easy and give opportunity to evert project to moon regardless of what they have to offer in blockchain.

Offline zenbook

• Activity: 318
  • Last Active: August 30, 2020, 06:34:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 05:38:41 AM »
just follow all and be selective in choosing, everyone can make money in cryptocurrency. the point is don't give up, try joining the bounty campaign. investing or trading is more profitable nowadays. try something new.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 01:13:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 06:18:26 AM »
just follow all and be selective in choosing, everyone can make money in cryptocurrency. the point is don't give up, try joining the bounty campaign. investing or trading is more profitable nowadays. try something new.
now, the best way is to participate in bounty campaigns or airdrops which in my opinion are more profitable.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG