follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: KuCoin Celebrates 3 Years Anniversary: Enter To Win Porsche 911, iPhones And App  (Read 2035 times)

Offline cryptodabbin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 21, 2021, 03:29:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Do you like prizes? Of course, you do, or you wouldn’t be reading this. What about free cryptos? Well, to celebrate KuCoin's third anniversary, they're having a carnival of activities for KuCoin users EVERY DAY! All you have to do is be a KuCoin user and you can get your hands on some amazing prizes with enough points to keep you entertained on a trip to the moon and back. Not only that, but they’re also yours to keep forever. Make sure to check back every day, as the number of players constantly grows.

KuCoin's third year anniversary might be the biggest, hypest, most appropriately named in regards to the time of year event yet: Anniversary Carnival! Time for giving back and showing love to their community — you all! KuCoin got a lot of love to give: USDT giveaways. Amazon Kindle giveaways. The freshest KuCoin merch. BTC purchase discounts. Apple Watch and iPhones. They even have actual physical Porsche 911 Turbo S that KuCoin will deliver to your house. Please grab your favorite drinks and foods, and let’s break this carnival down.

From Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Master Tier, you have to fill the Threshold points needed in order to advance the next level. Each tier represents the entry prizes with some awesome surprises yet to be claimed along the way. When your points meet the minimum requirements of each level, you can share the prizes with the users at the same level.

How To Earn Points
During the event period, consist of 4 categories - “Win 5 Points”, “Win 15 Points”, “Sprint points” and “Points in Projects,” users are able to earn points via several tasks ranging from the easy processes to hard ones. The mission status and points earned by users will be updated each day at 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 (UTC+8). Here are more details on the distribution of points within each task:

5 Points Tasks

Just by sharing the actual event carnival, joining KuCoin’s official Telegram community, and trying KuCoin's Futures Brawl for the first time, you can earn 15 points easily.

15 Points Tasks

From purchasing 2,000 USDT via P2P Trade, depositing any coins worth at least 10 USDT to KuCoin, reaching 500 USDT on KuCoin futures trading volume, and trading any amount of crypto on KuCoin API for the first time, you can earn 15 points each from these tasks for a total of 60 points.

Sprint Points

The so-called "Quick Options" to use when you want to earn even more points. I have very little patience for referring friends, which I could easily get 10 points when I do that. Someone with more mental resistance for repetition can earn more from this. Anyway, I think it should go without saying that at the end of the week, you will want to put in your best chances. Your relationship with your friends may take a small hit as they'll keep hearing "please register on KuCoin" from you, but I think it's a good tradeoff for getting more points to achieve a higher rank.

Win Points In Projects

Of course, KuCoin also holds a trading campaign specifically for these notable projects such as SUKU (SUKU), Energy Web Token (EWT), Kardiachain (KAI), Blockstack (STX), Lukso (LYXe), Wom Protocol (WOM), and more. In this regard, there are two ways on how you can earn points, either purchasing a token worth at least 200 USDT or trading a token which needs to have at least a trading volume of 500 USDT.

How To Use Points
There are 2 ways as to where you can use those points accumulated -
1) Getting rewards of the corresponding points level and;
2) Wheel of Fortune

About Wheel of Fortune

Although the chances to earn more don't seem to bear out oftentimes, that's where you can use all your points gathered. From getting 5 points to winning 1 ETH, there's a lot of prizes that you guys could get. Here's a brief demo on how I just rolled the 1x spin for the first time.

While I am in no position to say that the probability is heavily skewed towards smaller prizes as it was my first try, perhaps the outcome is still random. I'm sure these numbers are probably way off, and the range for the 1 ETH and 5 points is much larger, but this is the general gist. As soon as you click the button, it generates the number and already knows what the outcome will be. The animation is just for show.

The KuCoin Anniversary Carnival will be hosting more of these festivities with some awesome surprises yet to be announced. If you want to partake in the giveaways, spin the wheel, and festivities, be a part of KuCoin and join today to take advantage of this steal!

WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG