follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can we completely eliminate identity cloning? Securing yourself  (Read 2097 times)

Offline blackbirdbitcoin

• Activity: 0
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 27, 2020, 01:02:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Can we completely eliminate identity cloning? Securing yourself
« on: September 27, 2020, 01:02:42 AM »
We are constantly being watched an monitored. Hackers are getting more sophisticated, and our identities are getting stolen. We need to take action NOW. If we don't act now, the monsters we created will come after us.

Identity Theft is a major concern in the modern age. With easy access to advanced technologies, replication and impersonation of information is relatively easy.

I strongly believe that the use of Blockchain Technology is the only solution to this problem. Use of Blockchain Technology would help us know how many times information was accessed. Who accessed it and what access privileges they had. This will not only help streamline identity management but also help bring in more transparency and accountability. It will also help preserve privacy.

Businesses are now preferring Blockchain Technology mainly for this very reason. I came across researchers from Denmark who were speaking about Concordium, initially I dismissed them and was quite critical. Later after understanding I think it might not be a bad idea after all. Concordium’s innovative identity layer provides a compliance-centric balance between anonymity and accountability. They are designed to integrate with current financial and business systems that require knowledge of a user’s identity. And they provide privacy for businesses as well as individuals. So that increases accuracy with who accessed our data and why. If there was an illegal access the person can be tracked and reported to law enforcement. Since every account is linked with a real world ID there is no space for bad actors.

Through the development of unique protocol-level identity primitives, Concordium helps application developers, individuals and businesses build products that comply with local regulations, while retaining the benefits of a privacy-focused, public and permissionless blockchain.

I think this might after all be a solution to fight cloning. When we know our information is private and we can verify it I think theres no need to worry. What do you think? With more scrutiny by governments we need to "lawfully protect yourself" without unnecessary harassment from government too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Can we completely eliminate identity cloning? Securing yourself
« on: September 27, 2020, 01:02:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG