follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you think Gold can keep Tether gold?  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Gubre

• Activity: 455
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 01, 2021, 04:38:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Do you think Gold can keep Tether gold?
« on: October 19, 2020, 11:41:08 AM »
Tether had launched another coin called Tether gold with the partnership of bitfinex and its price depends on gold. It has been said that Tether gold is another stable coin in the market but the current price is $1,899.88 with the ATH record of $2,040.37, with 3,990 total supply and the rank market is at 4049 in coinmarketcap.
Maybe the reason why it is another stable coin is because its price is depend on gold which is one coin is equal to one troy fine ounce of physical gold. But the current price of gold is 1,912.30 which a little bit higher than Tether gold.

Do you think tether gold can keep itself to ride with the price of gold if in the first place the price is a little bit left behind. Because for me tether gold is just a perfect illustration that cryptocurrency is still struggling to gain the support of top big investors in world no wonder tether's future is unsure.

What do you think guys?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Do you think Gold can keep Tether gold?
« on: October 19, 2020, 11:41:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline @amadi

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: November 25, 2020, 08:33:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Do you think Gold can keep Tether gold?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 11:59:49 AM »
I believe this can not be exact exchange because of the volatility of crypto currency. Gold still remain gold as a physical entity. Crypto will need to develop more.

Offline Joyjoyce0

• Activity: 148
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 24, 2021, 09:51:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 01:22:04 PM »
A gold backed stable coin is most likely to stand, especially when it comes from a reputable developers like tether

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 02:48:57 PM »
I'm sorry mate, But I'm not buying with it, Tether Gold has not observed transparency, can we verify where they stored that physical Gold that was backed their token circulation? The only Goldbacked stable coin that was transparent enough is The Digital Gold (Gold Token) because anybody can verify their available physical Gold in the BulleonStar Vault in Singapore, by using this Live Audit report for transparency https://www.bullionstar.com/myaccount/audit and use this account number (17081) without that kind of proof I believe Tether Gold is incomplete and hanging. they should provide those Gold cast bars, serial numbers like what Digital Gold is doing in the name of transparency.

Offline Debasco

• Activity: 336
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: August 16, 2021, 08:47:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 12:07:46 AM »
sure in most investment ROI is paramount, if gold backed tether it has the chance to stand and it will gain people confidence and thereby increase the rate of it investment.
█ █                 HODLΞRS NΞTWORK     │    Wallet ID Based on Network                 █ █
|   WHITEPAPER   |   TELEGRAM   |     TWITTER     |     MEDIUM     |    BSCSCAN    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 315
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:13:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 07:54:51 AM »
sure in most investment ROI is paramount, if gold backed tether it has the chance to stand and it will gain people confidence and thereby increase the rate of it investment.
I don't think Tether can fully support Gold because if they do it will negatively affect Tether's reputation.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4287
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 05:36:46 AM »

I am more inclined to believe that soon the dominance of US Dollar in the global marketplace will dramatically wane, hence there is that need to have a good alternative in placed even right now to be ready when that time can come. The move of Tether to introduce a stable coin pegged on gold is a good move. There is a big possibility that this can be the one to take the dominance of the stable coin market soon. As of now USDT is still dominating the scene but once the USA Dollar can start to enormously decline then Tether Gold can be taking the vacuum. This is just my opinion and whether this can happen in the future or not is something I can not guarantee.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 05:36:46 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG