follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][Pre-ICO]⭐DST⚡|Lead the Retailing Industry with BlockChain  (Read 8191 times)

sowinzz

Join DST Community

BOUNTY Thread

Main details

Token: DST
Total tokens issued: 545,000,000 DST
Total tokens available for sale: 12.84% or 70,000,000 DST:
   - Private-Sale 9.17% of total tokens for sale, or 50,000,000 DST;
   - Pre-Sale 1.8% of total tokens for sale, or 10,000,000 DST;
   - Token Sale 1.8% of total tokens for sale, or 10,000,000 DST.
Currencies accepted: Ethereum (ETH)
Token Issue Date: yet to be announced

Pre-sale

April 20, 2018 — May 30, 2018

Tokens available: 10,000,000 DST
Hard cap: 6,666 ETH
Pre-sale Price: 1 ETH = 1,500 DST (with bonus)
Minimum Buying Transaction: 1.0 ETH
Maximum Buying Transaction: Not limited
Bonuses: visit DStoken.io for Authorized Distributor contact information

Main sale

June 15, 2018 — August 15, 2018

Tokens available: 10,000,000 DST
Hard cap on Main Sale: 6,666 ETH
Main Sale Price: 1 ETH = 1,500 DST
Maximum Buying Transaction: None
Bonuses: No bonuses at this stage

How to join

Go to our official DSToken.io website and subscribe to our newsletter!

What is DST

DST - is a decentralized silver ecosystem with underlying blockchain technology, utilizing smart contract protocol to allow traditional silver mining industrial to digitize the industrial resources, increase assets circulation and production efficiency, as well as increasing the credibility of quality assurance through credible and sophisticated verification process and warranty card certification.

DST aims to build a silver mining ecosystem characterized by joint creation, integration, co-existence and joint consultation. The development of the mining industry is the process of the continuous extension of the industrial chain and the continuous evolution of the ecosystem. The development of the silver mining ecosystem will bring a breakthrough and subversive development of new kinetic energy for the progress of the industry and the win-win cooperation. DST is committed to build new mining ecosystem, expand science and technology, resources, funds, brands, public relations and investor relations, and contribute greatly in the promotion for the prosperity and development of silver with complementary advantages and evolutionary upgrading.

Silver mineral resources are heavy asset resources. It’s always been a topic of discussion within the industry of how to make the resources flow and liquidate. On the basis of the international silver retailing industry, DST will create a silver ecosystem with the help of blockchain technology, so as to digitize the industrial resources, make the assets circulate, and further promote the industrial development and innovation.

Market Overview

• Production cost of silver has been affected by lower grade of silver ore
  • Due to decline of ore grade and the increase of cost, the output of the two largest silver mines in the world has registered sharp decline. The days of producing 15-20 ounces of silver per ton of ore are gone forever. Nowadays, the main silver industry is likely to produce silver only at an average of 4-5 ounces per ton.
  • As the silver mining industry is continuously affected by decline of ore grade, the cost will only continue to increase. However, the biggest impact on the silver industry is not from the decline of ore grades, but from oil in the world.

DST advantages

Significance of Blockchain in DST’s Silver Ecosystem

• To digitalize silver mining industry with blockchain so as to enhance its liquidity and obtain cash flow
  • To track origin of mineral products with blockchain so as to ensure its uniqueness and exclusiveness can’t be tampered
  • To increase financial service abilities of the industry, the payment application of the industrial chain and the applied scenarios
  • To promote relevant cultural projects with [Suspicious link removed]munity, expend marketing and commercial channels and to increase competitiveness
  • To increase subjects appreciated by the public and investors

BOUNTY Campaign

Bounty amount: 1 500 000 DST(1 DST = 0.0006 ETH)
The total allocation for the bounty is 0,003% of the total token supply. With the price of the DST tokens set to 1.20 USD, it means that the value of the bounty prize pool could be stunning 1,800,000 USD!

Bounty allocation:
39% (585 000 DST) Signature & Avatar Campaign
26% (390 000 DST) Content creation
20% (300 000 DST) Social media, incl.:
Twitter
Facebook
Medium
Telegram
YouTube
Instagram
WeChat
15% (225 000 DST) Translation and moderation

White paper

Join us

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:06:43 AM by sowinzz »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: March 22, 2024, 10:26:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
This ANN has been verified with DST team.
mnixxo.crypto

Offline Thanos

• Activity: 233
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 08, 2023, 06:08:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
hello
I visited your site and see that you have reach 72.1% of token sale with little community. fb about 150 followers, twitter about 40 followers. telegram impressively over 6k member. i stand to be corrected though. My question is how did your team manage to reach 72.1% in a short period time   
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:09:09 PM by thanos »

sowinzz

hello
I visited your site and see that you have reach 72.1% of token sale with little community. fb about 150 followers, twitter about 40 followers. telegram impressively over 6k member. i stand to be corrected though. My question is how did your team manage to reach 72.1% in a short period time

hi there, our pre-ico A,B & C have taken by the international venture capital agency & others affiliate partners as whitepaper listed.

Offline Thanos

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: February 08, 2023, 06:08:04 AM
    • View Profile

hello

hi there, our pre-ico A,B & C have taken by the international venture capital agency & others affiliate partners as whitepaper listed.
And they bought 72.1% of token that not fair  ??? ???
nice project best wishes i already joined the bounty.

sowinzz

hello

And they bought 72.1% of token that not fair  ??? ???
nice project best wishes i already joined the bounty.

You can contact our authorized vc agency to participate in our pre-ico.  ;)

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1498
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 12:58:07 PM
    • View Profile

I don't see anything about your Pre ICO or you are referring to Pre Sale?

If yes, how this possible? Because in pre sale there should be only 12% of tokens sold.

If no, could you please share exact information about your Pre ICO?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 01:49:05 PM by EmoneyABC »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

sowinzz

If yes, how this possible? Because in pre sale there should be only 12% of tokens sold.

we're offering pre-ico 70,000,000 DST of 545,000,000 DST = 12.8%

we're just rounding down to 12%. hope this is clear :)

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

we're offering pre-ico 70,000,000 DST of 545,000,000 DST = 12.8%

we're just rounding down to 12%. hope this is clear :)
Please update bounty thread!!! I have participated weeks ago and asked questions. I'm still not in spreadsheet and you never answered in the bounty thread. Just sent you a PM. Awaiting fast reaction.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Bounty manager,

I will end participation in your bounty campaign after 6 full weeks.

Please confirm my stakes. I will change my signature today.

I found nothing against in bounty campaign rules.Once again, please confirm and update stakes for last two weeks in spreadsheet.Thank you for this opportunity.

Sorry that I post in both threads but they are not updated for a long time, together with spreadsheet. So I don't know if you would see my post in the other thread

Offline Kitcho

• Activity: 805
  • https://luckygames.io/?ref=32370165
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 14, 2020, 05:58:24 PM
    • View Profile

Hello DST team ,
Can I know if the team has a Linkedin please ? I'm search, and I can't find anything on the team members .
Edit : https://icoholder.com/en/dst-21295#team
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:50:38 PM by Kitcho »

Offline SnowDawn

• Activity: 217
  • Last Active: November 08, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
Which exchange do you plan for listing? Your token will be traded on large exchanges or only on ED?

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

sowinzz

Which exchange do you plan for listing? Your token will be traded on large exchanges or only on ED?

Expected listing on Sept, due to exchange policy, we'll able announce it on Sept.

Offline Whorx

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: August 06, 2018, 07:57:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I can see Project has surpassed softcap already and sold over 50 million in tokens. How much is a token worth in USD?

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

Can you please update this thread? Is soft cap reached? What are the latest news from the team? How is fundraising? Share something with your community.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG