follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17277 times)

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1197
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2024, 09:19:37 PM »
I'm not surprised, especially since I saw a lot of luck on Porto's side so that they could win this match with the narrow score they created at the end of the match.

However, it is a bit disappointing and you are right Arsenal are not as strong as they used to be, they are now in transition under Arteta. Despite losing this match, they still have a chance to win in the second match later.

I hope they can play better, and if not maybe they will be eliminated early.
Actually, Arsenal fans was shocked with the match result in Champion League regarding how consistent Arsenal performance in domestic league.
But losses over one goal in the first leg can't close yet Arsenal opportunity on second leg match, they must improve performance and have to win with two margin goals if want get place in quarter final round.
Arsenal's manager Milkel Arteta must get advantage with home match on second leg, pressure on the early minute how to make easily score above two goals.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2024, 09:19:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2024, 09:22:16 PM »
Arsenal cant expect to go in next round if they continue playing like this again.
This was a boring match to watch but Port had better chances and they deserved to win.
As a result I lost my bet placed on Arsenal so I am not happy with final outcome  :P

Disappointed. Cry more Arsenal. Zero shot on target..shame.
Arteta must think like a pilot. A smooth takeoff is fabulous, but the landing that counts.
Possession is beautiful, but the goal is to win the games. I thought Arsenal was finally learning that lesson.
And for Arsenal fans...  Don't place your trust in the team just celebrate when your expectation is met in any match.
It may be cruel to judge, but it’s valid.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2024, 10:16:12 PM »
Arsenal cant expect to go in next round if they continue playing like this again.
This was a boring match to watch but Port had better chances and they deserved to win.
As a result I lost my bet placed on Arsenal so I am not happy with final outcome  :P

Disappointed. Cry more Arsenal. Zero shot on target..shame.
Arteta must think like a pilot. A smooth takeoff is fabulous, but the landing that counts.
Possession is beautiful, but the goal is to win the games. I thought Arsenal was finally learning that lesson.
And for Arsenal fans...  Don't place your trust in the team just celebrate when your expectation is met in any match.
It may be cruel to judge, but it’s valid.
The tactical approach to the match was really poor.Keeping a player like Karl Hervetz in the match till the end of the game is something I didn't understand.The other players who could have made impact on the pitch,was left on the bench,and Arteta made just one change.He left Martinelli who was a flop on the pitch and forgot to bring in another player, someone like Nelson to come and try whether he would be able to beat the person in front of him knowing fully well that he always deliver them when things looks rough.It is a lesson,and they are lucky that they have a second chance to try again,but to me,I think Arsenal is gone already.
My signature is open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2024, 11:16:40 PM »
Wow, unbelievable, Porto can beat Arsenal. This is something that is certainly very surprising. How strong was Porto that in the end Arsenal had to admit defeat. Hmm, this must be very bad for Arsenal who is definitely the favorite. Porto played very well too, so Arsenal were quite overwhelmed in attacking Porto themselves.
Unbelievable result match for Arsenal defeated by Porto, actually Arsenal's performance in Premier League match most fantastic but facing Porto they have losses over 1-0 and make difficult for second leg match. Arsenal won six consecutives matches in Premier league but Porto success stopping their winning trend. The same with Bayern Munich performed when defeating by Lazio, Arsenal has not shot on target and very bad for winning second leg match.

Other match Napoli vs Barcelona have draw and second leg match will be crucial both team have the same chance for qualifying to quarter final.
Yes, Arsenal will definitely regret it after this match. Even looking at their tired faces at the end of the match, we can already feel what they felt at that time. but what else can you do? In fact, Arsenal can only be like that, even Arsenal can be said to be very bad at playing. Did they feel that Porto would be easy to beat so that from the start they underestimated Porto? I don't think it should. However, it is true that Arsenal is performing very badly, until now I have seen that they are unable to even attack the opponent's goal.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1238
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:08:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2024, 04:53:20 PM »
I'm not surprised, especially since I saw a lot of luck on Porto's side so that they could win this match with the narrow score they created at the end of the match.

However, it is a bit disappointing and you are right Arsenal are not as strong as they used to be, they are now in transition under Arteta. Despite losing this match, they still have a chance to win in the second match later.

I was not shocked at the final result because Arsenal didn't play as people that want to win the match. They don't have the strategy on how they can break into Porto's defense, and when you cannot penetrate their defense how will they score. It was unfortunate that we underestimated Porto, and out place Arsenal higher than them, which led to the disappointment yesterday, because a lot of people must have bet on Arsenal to win the game. Arsenal have been performing very poor in champions league and that is what we should put into consideration when placing your bet on Arsenal in the champions league.
Maybe in the second leg they will be better, because later they will play at home, and they will definitely play all out to be able to win a match that really determines their journey in the Champions League this season. The choice is only one, which is to win.

They seem to be different when they are in the Champions League and when they are in the Premier League, in the Premier League I see their game more promising, while here there seems to be something missing from their game.

Online Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:25:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2024, 06:00:51 PM »
The tactical approach to the match was really poor.Keeping a player like Karl Hervetz in the match till the end of the game is something I didn't understand.The other players who could have made impact on the pitch,was left on the bench,and Arteta made just one change.He left Martinelli who was a flop on the pitch and forgot to bring in another player, someone like Nelson to come and try whether he would be able to beat the person in front of him knowing fully well that he always deliver them when things looks rough.It is a lesson,and they are lucky that they have a second chance to try again,but to me,I think Arsenal is gone already.

Arsenal had a good game, controlling the game; however, I can't blame the attackers because Porto's low block tactics made it impossible for the attackers to operate; they were extremely compact at the back, making the free flow of games impossible. Arsenal needs to improve in the second leg, score an early goal, and pull them out. This way, they can get something out of the game, but I do not see them qualifying.

I'm not sure those subs were going to impact the game in any way, honestly.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2024, 09:51:53 PM »
Arsenal seemed not ready to play against Porto yesterday. They really played under performance, they made 0 shot on target. I still can't believe it, Arsenal attackers can't do anything. Yep, it was a boring match because there were not much attacking from both teams, specifically from Arsenal attackers.

However, I still trust Arsenal, they still has a chance to win in the Leg 2. It will be in Arsenal home, I am sure Arsenal will win the match and qualify for the next round.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2024, 09:51:53 PM »

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:00:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2024, 10:05:58 PM »
Arsenal had a good game, controlling the game; however, I can't blame the attackers because Porto's low block tactics made it impossible for the attackers to operate; they were extremely compact at the back, making the free flow of games impossible. Arsenal needs to improve in the second leg, score an early goal, and pull them out. This way, they can get something out of the game, but I do not see them qualifying.
Controlling the game how?
I didnt saw any good chances from them, and they had zero shots on goal, with ball possession that means nothing :P
Porto was better team and they deserved this surprise win, but they need to do the same in two weeks if they want to go in next round.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2024, 10:11:33 PM »
Arsenal needs to improve in the second leg, score an early goal, and pull them out. This way, they can get something out of the game, but I do not see them qualifying.

Yep. it's not over yet, but Arsenal must be careful while doing so
The Gunners have had the first leg but blew it, and the second leg will come with a lot of pressure. It's not so much about home advantage but more about home pressure.
Arsenal have never won a game at home to Porto, but they've also always lost at the Emirates.
I hope what happened in the first leg doesn't happen again at the Emirates, and they can do it and bounce back.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2024, 11:34:41 PM »
I didnt saw any good chances from them, and they had zero shots on goal, with ball possession that means nothing :P
Porto was better team and they deserved this surprise win, but they need to do the same in two weeks if they want to go in next round.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Arsenal  only had the ball, but wasn't even able to pass to the back lines of Porto. This means that their ball control was very bad. Oh, mentality and others things' here, were also bad enough. We, in the football match, always need victory at the first thing, and good performance is after the victory. No matter how good a club playing, but if they don't win, this means nothing.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2024, 03:27:20 PM »
Arsenal needs to improve in the second leg, score an early goal, and pull them out. This way, they can get something out of the game, but I do not see them qualifying.

Yep. it's not over yet, but Arsenal must be careful while doing so
The Gunners have had the first leg but blew it, and the second leg will come with a lot of pressure. It's not so much about home advantage but more about home pressure.
Arsenal have never won a game at home to Porto, but they've also always lost at the Emirates.
I hope what happened in the first leg doesn't happen again at the Emirates, and they can do it and bounce back.
Arsenal's chances of qualifying for the next round are still great, provided they can play as well as possible in the second leg later. Otherwise they might be eliminated from the Champions League. They must be able to create a quick goal to equalize the aggregate first, after that they can play more comfortably.

But on the other hand Porto themselves must have targeted at least a draw in this match. And thus maybe they will focus more on their defense rather than having to come out to attack. But it's all uncertain because this is still a prediction and when the match later anything can happen.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2024, 11:48:29 PM »

Actually, Arsenal fans was shocked with the match result in Champion League regarding how consistent Arsenal performance in domestic league.
But losses over one goal in the first leg can't close yet Arsenal opportunity on second leg match, they must improve performance and have to win with two margin goals if want get place in quarter final round.
Arsenal's manager Milkel Arteta must get advantage with home match on second leg, pressure on the early minute how to make easily score above two goals.
I believe Arsenal have what it takes to qualify for the the next round which is the qualter final of the competition.I believe they can win Porto at Emirates stadium and get to the next stage.They were beaten by Porto because they lacked that experience,and how to play against a strong side like that in the Champions league round of 16,and I think history also had a way of playing it role in their loss.They have not won or qualified from the round of 16 for a couple number of years now,but the jinx might get broken at the Emirate stadium where Arsenal will be all out for the three points and to score two goals past Porto.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2024, 09:28:50 PM »

But on the other hand Porto themselves must have targeted at least a draw in this match. And thus maybe they will focus more on their defense rather than having to come out to attack. But it's all uncertain because this is still a prediction and when the match later anything can happen.

The norm for all coaches is to give their best in home games as home advantage, but let's not celebrate now and keep preparing to face Arsenal at the Emirates.
To be precise, come to the Emirates for the second leg and finish the job.
And a draw is a realistic target as they have Pepe as their captain.
Pepe is still putting in elite performances in 2024. Pepe at this age... The older spicy ginger.
A high-quality professional respected by everyone.
Pepe continues to be one of the few people who carry the club's mystique.
I bet he's not talked about enough because he is a defender.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2024, 11:18:25 PM »
I think he means "dominating" the match. It refers to the total shots and the ball possessions.  :D

It is true. Arsenal made 0 shot on target. We can't expect them to make a goal if they do the same way in the next match. I agree that Porto deserves to win the match, they truly made great efforts. They have 2 shots on target from total 8 shot attempts.

Arsenal  only had the ball, but wasn't even able to pass to the back lines of Porto. This means that their ball control was very bad.
Yep. They were only dominating the ball possessions, but they have no good chance for scoring goals.
They have good ball control, they only have bad shoot accuracy.  ;)

██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:25:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2024, 12:39:49 AM »

It is true. Arsenal made 0 shot on target. We can't expect them to make a goal if they do the same way in the next match. I agree that Porto deserves to win the match, they truly made great efforts. They have 2 shots on target from total 8 shot attempts.

Porto would maintain its low block defensive tactics in the second leg, and Arsenal's best chance of breaking through would be to use G. Jesus up front to sprint in between those narrow spaces with his pace; Kai Havertz was too weak to run in between those thin spaces, this way they will be able to create chances and probably pull an early goal, this way they could get something out of the game.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██