follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17243 times)

Online bounceback

• Activity: 960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2024, 03:26:06 AM »
It is true. Arsenal made 0 shot on target. We can't expect them to make a goal if they do the same way in the next match. I agree that Porto deserves to win the match, they truly made great efforts. They have 2 shots on target from total 8 shot attempts.
I can't believe it with Arsenal quit well performance in domestic league and most productivities teams for scoring goal but 0 shots on target when facing FC Porto on first leg of Champion League knock out round.
Currently before facing FC Porto, Arsenal made 15 goals of 3 last matches in Premier League but their performance not effective in Champion League when facing Porto. I don't enough sure with Arsenal has opportunity for second leg match with Porto will full defensive on second leg match and make Arsenal will get another zero shots on target again?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2024, 03:26:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2024, 09:55:38 AM »
In fact, in the group stage, the majority of football fans began to have high hopes for Bayern as part of the list of teams that would compete in the race for the UCL title. but now it seems everyone is starting to doubt Bayern after seeing Bayern lose to Lazio in the round of 16 first leg. And yes, that makes sense. But I personally still think that Bayern will turn things around and qualify for the next stage by beating Lazio in the second leg.

But I also doubt that Bayern will be the team that has a chance of winning the UCL title this season.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2024, 08:01:19 PM »
In fact, in the group stage, the majority of football fans began to have high hopes for Bayern as part of the list of teams that would compete in the race for the UCL title. but now it seems everyone is starting to doubt Bayern after seeing Bayern lose to Lazio in the round of 16 first leg. And yes, that makes sense. But I personally still think that Bayern will turn things around and qualify for the next stage by beating Lazio in the second leg.

But I also doubt that Bayern will be the team that has a chance of winning the UCL title this season.
Yes Bayern Munich is one of the favorites to win, but unfortunately they did not show that they deserve to be champions, even now they must be behind Lazio on aggregate.

But even so their chances of turning things around are still there, it's just that it will be more difficult than them. I'm also starting to doubt them now. Maybe they can qualify and turn things around in this round, but after that I doubt them because the opponents they will face may be better than their current opponents.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2024, 09:07:56 PM »

Yes Bayern Munich is one of the favorites to win, but unfortunately they did not show that they deserve to be champions, even now they must be behind Lazio on aggregate.

But even so their chances of turning things around are still there, it's just that it will be more difficult than them. I'm also starting to doubt them now. Maybe they can qualify and turn things around in this round, but after that I doubt them because the opponents they will face may be better than their current opponents.

Well, I think that Bayern will improve more and more, what happens is that Bayern for now has a very big emotional blow because they have been affected because Leverkusen and a team that has run over them as if it were a steamroller and This has made things different for them, because they have always been champions of Germany and now they are taking away the Bundeliga is something that affects their way of playing and everything, I could think that things are more difficult, It is now, the whole world was expecting that Dormtund was the team that was going to make the difference, but we see that it was not like that and that things can be different.

Leverkusen is a team that now has everything to be champions and that hits the ego very hard, they also have very good players playing, that is what has affected them the most, it is not easy for them to accept that their leadership is taken away like this almost from night to morning.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2024, 04:53:52 AM »
Well, I think that Bayern will improve more and more, what happens is that Bayern for now has a very big emotional blow because they have been affected because Leverkusen and a team that has run over them as if it were a steamroller and This has made things different for them, because they have always been champions of Germany and now they are taking away the Bundeliga is something that affects their way of playing and everything, I could think that things are more difficult, It is now, the whole world was expecting that Dormtund was the team that was going to make the difference, but we see that it was not like that and that things can be different.

I just can't agree with this in every sense. Bayern Munich isn't affected emotionally with the outclass of other teams, because they clearly understands that the title has slipped through their hands. The truth behind Bayern Munich's poor performance this season lies in the disunity and problems within their locker room. Thomas Tuchel has really caused chaos for the team.

I wouldn't be surprised to see players like Muller, Matthijs de Ligt, and Kimmich leave at the end of the season. Things haven't been working too well with the coach and the few players I mentioned. The disunity has shattered the bond, trust, and the ability to surpass the opposition of other teams. Sadio Mane was the first to leave the very moment Tuchel stepped in, providing some information already.

We have to understand that Bayern Munich has a very strong team, but the locker room isn't at peace.

Leverkusen is a team that now has everything to be champions and that hits the ego very hard, they also have very good players playing, that is what has affected them the most, it is not easy for them to accept that their leadership is taken away like this almost from night to morning.

Many underperforming teams today need the right coach to boost the confidence of existing players. The way a coach communicates and interacts with the players is crucial, as it greatly influences team performance. Leverkusen, in the last season, had average players, but with unity and boldness, they are now perceived as good players. Surely, the league is within their grasp, and I believe they have what it takes to win the Europa League ahead of Liverpool. They might end up securing 2-3 trophies this season, who knows?.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2024, 11:44:57 AM »

I don't think it's because Leverkusen are slowly eroding their mentality, but it's their own fault for not being able to improve more this season, the result is what we see now, they are struggling in the Bundesliga and they are also struggling in the Champions League.

In the Bundesliga it is very difficult to catch Leverkusen and they are likely to have to give up the title they have held. But in the Champions League, the opportunity is still there, it's just that they must be able to utilize it very well, do not let the mistakes they made in the first leg be repeated in this match.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2024, 01:03:17 PM »
Many underperforming teams today need the right coach to boost the confidence of existing players. The way a coach communicates and interacts with the players is crucial, as it greatly influences team performance. Leverkusen, in the last season, had average players, but with unity and boldness, they are now perceived as good players. Surely, the league is within their grasp, and I believe they have what it takes to win the Europa League ahead of Liverpool. They might end up securing 2-3 trophies this season, who knows?.
At least this is the result of Leverkusen's hard training which has always been underestimated from year to year until now Leverkusen has managed to get up and slap everyone who underestimates Leverkusen's strength. Usually Bayern Munich leads the match from year to year but currently Bayer Leverkusen has managed to lead the standings by a distance quite a far point.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2024, 01:03:17 PM »

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2024, 03:39:04 PM »

Well maybe Bayern will just repeat what they got last season in the UCL. Last season, Bayern were only able to reach the quarter-finals. And maybe this season will be the same. because even against Lazio they would be overwhelmed. So of course Bayern will have more difficulty when facing a stronger team in the quarter-finals. But if Bayern doesn't qualify for the quarter-finals it won't be a surprise either. Because they also lost in the first leg.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:00:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2024, 11:39:18 AM »
I suggest everyone who is following EUFA Champions League this season to watch for next season competitions in forum.
There is an amazing prediction competition sponsored by Rollbit and managed by buwaytress, with great rewards.
All you need is to pay small participation fee, and make Supebru and google account for posting predictions each round.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2024, 12:02:34 PM »
I can't believe it with Arsenal quit well performance in domestic league and most productivities teams for scoring goal but 0 shots on target when facing FC Porto on first leg of Champion League knock out round.
Currently before facing FC Porto, Arsenal made 15 goals of 3 last matches in Premier League but their performance not effective in Champion League when facing Porto. I don't enough sure with Arsenal has opportunity for second leg match with Porto will full defensive on second leg match and make Arsenal will get another zero shots on target again?

As an Arsenal fan, I can say that I was more shocked than you. However, the thing is that I believe in the manager so much. A similar situation happened in December when West Ham visited the Gunners at the Emirates. We had over 30 touches in their box but couldn't attempt a shot. West Ham went on to defeat us 2-0 due to how defensive they were. The whole situation turned around when we paid a visit to their stadium, ending 6-0 in favor of Arsenal.

Porto FC thinks they can play a defensive game. Arteta and his boys are really looking forward to that match because it's going to get ugly for them. I won't be surprised if Arsenal scores up to 5 goals and keeps a clean sheet in that game. RC Lens can testify to a similar situation.

And also, arsenal has a upper hand in the game, as most of their players have made important recovery for the team.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:09:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2024, 05:09:21 AM »

I don't think it's because Leverkusen are slowly eroding their mentality, but it's their own fault for not being able to improve more this season, the result is what we see now, they are struggling in the Bundesliga and they are also struggling in the Champions League.

In the Bundesliga it is very difficult to catch Leverkusen and they are likely to have to give up the title they have held. But in the Champions League, the opportunity is still there, it's just that they must be able to utilize it very well, do not let the mistakes they made in the first leg be repeated in this match.

The truth is it's a shame because basically when you try to see things differently, Bayern has always tried by all means to do things better, they even brought in the great Harry Kane and he has proven his worth a lot, but he has They lacked a lot of luck, because I see that no matter how much they have fought or they are not given things, then this is something that we must see, for me Leverkusen has been unstoppable, and there is the handling of Xabi Alonso and he is a good coach, the The truth is that I always liked how he played for Madrid, perhaps having gone through the best coaches in the world made him the coach he is now.

For Btyaern they have a lot of opportunity in the UCL, they should not back down or believe that they are less, they have a lot of quality, maybe this is not the Bundeliga, but they can fight for the UCL, which only the best in Europe are in, so no They can lose hope, I believe that many teams go through a crisis, this time it affected them a lot, but they have the quality to get out of this.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 960
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2024, 08:15:18 AM »
Porto FC thinks they can play a defensive game. Arteta and his boys are really looking forward to that match because it's going to get ugly for them. I won't be surprised if Arsenal scores up to 5 goals and keeps a clean sheet in that game. RC Lens can testify to a similar situation.

And also, arsenal has a upper hand in the game, as most of their players have made important recovery for the team.
Huge pressure on the first minutes and Porto more playing with defensive make Arsenal difficult for creating many attempts and I don't sure how easily for winning the second leg match. Its difference with Lens performance because FC Porto lead one goal and enough for playing more defensive with waiting draw result.
Some time when the opponent teams get negative football playing by more defensive will make difficult for scoring goals and Porto will try counter attack for scoring their goals although keep focus how solid on defensive game play.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2024, 09:50:59 AM »
I added a poll in the OP to get a general idea of the favorites here. Vote on which team do you think will lift the trophy this season. If one of the teams in the options is eliminated after the R16 second leg, I'll update it.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2024, 12:16:13 PM »

The truth is it's a shame because basically when you try to see things differently, Bayern has always tried by all means to do things better, they even brought in the great Harry Kane and he has proven his worth a lot, but he has They lacked a lot of luck, because I see that no matter how much they have fought or they are not given things, then this is something that we must see, for me Leverkusen has been unstoppable, and there is the handling of Xabi Alonso and he is a good coach, the The truth is that I always liked how he played for Madrid, perhaps having gone through the best coaches in the world made him the coach he is now.

For Btyaern they have a lot of opportunity in the UCL, they should not back down or believe that they are less, they have a lot of quality, maybe this is not the Bundeliga, but they can fight for the UCL, which only the best in Europe are in, so no They can lose hope, I believe that many teams go through a crisis, this time it affected them a lot, but they have the quality to get out of this.
All teams will definitely try their best to get something good, but it doesn't always go smoothly as expected, sometimes the efforts they make are not in line with the results they get, it is something normal in football, all teams have experienced something like this.

Regarding the quality they have, I can say that they are one of the best in the Champions League, and in the Bundesliga I think they are still the best. But in football it's not always about that, there are still many factors that ultimately make a difference to a team.

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2024, 09:04:33 PM »

Regarding the quality they have, I can say that they are one of the best in the Champions League, and in the Bundesliga I think they are still the best. But in football it's not always about that, there are still many factors that ultimately make a difference to a team.

This team fell off. and yeah, Tuchel must do something about it.
But Tuchel is not a competent coach for Bayern.
Competency is not just tactics, training, or any other set of coaching points. It's about building relationships with players. IMO
In the end, the way this team plays and the way this season has progressed is a reflection of the coach.

Bayern did not perform well this season, and they were not good enough to win anything this season
Significant personnel changes are needed for next season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG