follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17274 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2024, 09:25:50 PM »
I added a poll in the OP to get a general idea of the favorites here. Vote on which team do you think will lift the trophy this season. If one of the teams in the options is eliminated after the R16 second leg, I'll update it.
I've voted, it seems I'm the first one who voted the candidate of the UCL champion.
Why we only have a chance to vote 1 team? I think it is no problem to vote 2 teams as the candidate of the champion.  :D

Regarding the quality they have, I can say that they are one of the best in the Champions League, and in the Bundesliga I think they are still the best. But in football it's not always about that, there are still many factors that ultimately make a difference to a team.
Yep. Bayern Munich is always one of the strongest teams in UCL. No team can underestimate Bayern Munich, they have proved it many times. Even when Barcelona has Messi and it was in prime era, Bayern Munich could beat them with big scores. In Bundesliga, Leverkusen is the best team in this season. But Bayern Munich is still a strong team as well.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2024, 09:25:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2024, 09:41:32 PM »
I added a poll in the OP to get a general idea of the favorites here. Vote on which team do you think will lift the trophy this season. If one of the teams in the options is eliminated after the R16 second leg, I'll update it.

I happened to be the second voter. I strongly believe in our manager and his process. Despite losing the first leg, I anticipate a victory in the second leg with a massive margin. I am well aware of how challenging the Champions League can be, and I'm confident that the players understand it too. In my view, two teams pose a threat in this competition: Manchester City and Real Madrid. It's quite likely that they could face each other in the semi-final, adding more excitement to the UCL.

Regarding Bayern, I don't see them as a threat due to their poor performance this season. Their recent game against Freiburg ended in a late draw, which they could have easily won. With a few weeks to go, let's hope for the best.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2024, 01:45:50 AM »
Good initiative sir. I have also voted in the voting. And my choice is Man City. Because so far this is the only team that has always performed solidly in every competition, whether domestic league or not. And Pep still looks trustworthy to make Man City lift the trophy again.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2024, 09:05:02 AM »

Regarding the quality they have, I can say that they are one of the best in the Champions League, and in the Bundesliga I think they are still the best. But in football it's not always about that, there are still many factors that ultimately make a difference to a team.

This team fell off. and yeah, Tuchel must do something about it.
But Tuchel is not a competent coach for Bayern.
Competency is not just tactics, training, or any other set of coaching points. It's about building relationships with players. IMO
In the end, the way this team plays and the way this season has progressed is a reflection of the coach.

Bayern did not perform well this season, and they were not good enough to win anything this season
Significant personnel changes are needed for next season.
I agree with you that football is not just about strategy and so on, but football is more than that. The 11 players who play on the field must have good chemistry that will make the strategy work very well.

From some of the teams I have seen, they have quality players, good coaches but they still fail. I wonder what the real problem is so that with such a composition they still fail. I found the answer from teamwork which is closely related to the relationship between the players or the chemistry between the players.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 961
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2024, 10:07:16 AM »
Yep. Bayern Munich is always one of the strongest teams in UCL. No team can underestimate Bayern Munich, they have proved it many times. Even when Barcelona has Messi and it was in prime era, Bayern Munich could beat them with big scores. In Bundesliga, Leverkusen is the best team in this season. But Bayern Munich is still a strong team as well.
Last two season Bayern Munich is not strongest teams any more, they had losses first leg from Lazio and difficult for winning and come back on second leg match in this middle week. Bayern Munich performance had difference since last season eliminated by Manchester City in quarter final and had very poor performance in domestic league remaining many points left from Bayern Leverkusen.
I think the era of Bayern Munich in Champion League over with difficult to lead higher stage until the final round in champion league, I don't sure will Bayern easily come back against Lazio and qualify from 16 of round?

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2024, 02:44:47 PM »
Last two season Bayern Munich is not strongest teams any more, they had losses first leg from Lazio and difficult for winning and come back on second leg match in this middle week. Bayern Munich performance had difference since last season eliminated by Manchester City in quarter final and had very poor performance in domestic league remaining many points left from Bayern Leverkusen.
I think the era of Bayern Munich in Champion League over with difficult to lead higher stage until the final round in champion league, I don't sure will Bayern easily come back against Lazio and qualify from 16 of round?

Bayer has 90 minutes to make it count and no time to waste. Time is on Lazio's side.
And if Lazio qualifies, they reach the quarter-finals for the first time in two decades.
It won't be an easy game, but I think Die Roten will come back
The supporters and the atmosphere at the Allianz Arena will be energizing and give the team a boost so they can achieve their target of winning by at least two goals.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2024, 10:50:30 PM »

Bayer has 90 minutes to make it count and no time to waste. Time is on Lazio's side.
And if Lazio qualifies, they reach the quarter-finals for the first time in two decades.
It won't be an easy game, but I think Die Roten will come back
The supporters and the atmosphere at the Allianz Arena will be energizing and give the team a boost so they can achieve their target of winning by at least two goals.
That game is very exciting and promises, the truth is I don't know which team to go for, if Bayern passes then fine, but if Lazio passes don't be scared as you advance, of course, for me Bayern has much more experience and They know how to handle themselves in these Championships very well, so on that side I would like them to be able to pass, in addition to Bayern as they get or position themselves in a better position in the classification because they grow much more.

So I would like to see Bayern much higher, not that they get there, well the game will be very good, because of the way the Almenaes are I think they will go for the game from the second 1 and it will be a continuous attack, that's it It will be like that, and they will have Kane ready to take those very hard shots to see how many goals he can concede, I would really like to see that game and with Muller and everyone playing with everything they have, for me it is one of the best things that can happen. do.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2024, 10:50:30 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 882
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:51:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2024, 11:45:41 PM »

I happened to be the second voter. I strongly believe in our manager and his process. Despite losing the first leg, I anticipate a victory in the second leg with a massive margin. I am well aware of how challenging the Champions League can be, and I'm confident that the players understand it too. In my view, two teams pose a threat in this competition: Manchester City and Real Madrid. It's quite likely that they could face each other in the semi-final, adding more excitement to the UCL.
Between Real Madrid and Manchester City, whatever team that wins in their semi-final meetings with each other is going to have my support to lift the Champions League trophy.

Real Madrid and Manchester City are two teams that I  believe that can lift the UEFA trophy, but now they will meet each other in the semi-finals, makes it worse to choose from. Still, yet, a team will leave and my support is for Manchester City to win the Champions League again.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2024, 03:03:25 AM »

Between Real Madrid and Manchester City, whatever team that wins in their semi-final meetings with each other is going to have my support to lift the Champions League trophy.

Real Madrid and Manchester City are two teams that I  believe that can lift the UEFA trophy, but now they will meet each other in the semi-finals, makes it worse to choose from. Still, yet, a team will leave and my support is for Manchester City to win the Champions League again.

Save this. Arsenal is winning the UCL. Arsenal is currently on fire. Arsenal's major test is against Porto. Porto winning Benfica 5 goals to nil and Arsenal winning 6 goals to nil shows how good both teams are in their leagues. Following records between both teams at the Emirates, I will back Arsenal to overcome the test and have an easy ride to the UCL finals. I look forward to Timber being featured in that game.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 961
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2024, 04:10:50 AM »
Save this. Arsenal is winning the UCL. Arsenal is currently on fire. Arsenal's major test is against Porto. Porto winning Benfica 5 goals to nil and Arsenal winning 6 goals to nil shows how good both teams are in their leagues. Following records between both teams at the Emirates, I will back Arsenal to overcome the test and have an easy ride to the UCL finals. I look forward to Timber being featured in that game.
Before losing on the first leg match, Arsenal had impressive performance but unbelievable FC Porto success winning over 1-0 although in domestic league matches Arsenal dominance won over many goals every match. Last night, Arsenal won over 6-0 over Sheffield United and I doubt they can win above three until five goals when facing FC Porto.
Had difference atmosphere between domestic league and champion league exactly with Porto motivate qualified to quarter final will earn more profitable, one step closer for Porto to secure second leg match and playing negative football by more defensive to secure the one winning goal on the first leg.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2024, 09:42:51 AM »
Finally today the round of 16 for the second leg in UCL will begin. With the Bayern vs Lazio match and the Real Sociedad vs PSG match. In this match I will favor Bayern. But for the Real Sociedad vs PSG match I might prefer to bet on a draw. Because even though PSG is a tough team, sometimes they don't play optimally at home to their opponents. And Real Sociedad is also not a weak team when hosting.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2024, 09:30:28 PM »
We have 2 matches in UCL today.

Bayern Munich vs Lazio

Real Sociedad vs PSG

Bayern Munich and Lazio still couldn't score a single goal. Both teams played carefully but Bayern Munich looks playing more offensive and aggressively. They seem to score goal as fast as possible but Lazio defense is strong enough. I'm not sure if Bayern Munich can score a goal in the first half of the match.

PSG has scored 1 goal, Mbappe made the goal. The Aggregate is already 3-0 for PSG, PSG qualifies for the next round. I think it is very difficult for Real Sociedad to score 4 goals now.

██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2024, 09:32:38 PM »
For now, Lazio are defending as best they can, because Bayern has made some very strong attacks, Bayern's defense is very solid, I wouldn't say much about Lazio having many chances of winning, personally I think they are doing well, If Lazio manages to pass, it would be an Italian team that would be making the difference, so it's not bad at all, as far as I'm concerned I see that Bayern is looking for a tie, they're barely in the order of 31 minutes and still nothing.

The great Harry Kane is doing everything possible to score a goal, but the balls are not reaching him, I would like to see more action from them, because they promise, and they are playing in anticipation of Lazio's departure, but we all know what the teams are like Italians with their defense, I see that everyone from Bayern is very focused, this game is closed for now.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2024, 09:34:14 PM »
Finally today the round of 16 for the second leg in UCL will begin. With the Bayern vs Lazio match and the Real Sociedad vs PSG match. In this match I will favor Bayern. But for the Real Sociedad vs PSG match I might prefer to bet on a draw. Because even though PSG is a tough team, sometimes they don't play optimally at home to their opponents. And Real Sociedad is also not a weak team when hosting.
It has been playing.
PSG is already 1 goal ahead of Sociedad. In fact, it can be assumed that PSG will advance to the next round, because if you look at the match, Real Sociedad has not been able to match PSG.

On the other hand. Bayern Munich still looks very difficult to score goals. However, as usual, they had lots of opportunities, and look, they also dominated the match very well. So, their attacks were not effective enough. If it continues like this, is it possible for them to win?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG