follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17247 times)

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 04:33:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2024, 11:51:30 PM »

This result is not too surprising because Man City performed quite brilliantly in the first leg yesterday. So in this second leg, they just have to perfect their big win. However, the difference in strength between Man City and Copenhagen is very visible. Man City dominates in various aspects and this is very troublesome for Copenhagen. And, yes, they just have to wait for their next opponent.

Real Madrid vs Leipzig : 1 - 1
Who feels disappointed with the results of this match? Me personally yes. quite disappointed. Although indeed, in the end. Real Madrid is still the one who advanced to the next round, however, Real Madrid's performance in the second leg was not as optimal as we thought. In fact, they were quite troubled by the attacks from Leipzig. This is just Leipzig, not the other top clubs which will definitely be more troublesome.

All games have their uniqueness so whatever the outcome of a game I don`t feel surprised. I have been a football fan for years and I have witnessed different unpredictable results. Today, even though I expected an easy game and a very clear win for Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu, I will still applaud them for advancing to the next stage of the tournament and then hope they have a good fight against a deadly Manchester City. Manchester City and Real Madrid are my favourites but unfortunately only one is likely to get to the finals.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2024, 11:51:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2024, 12:24:24 AM »
Smooth sailing for Man City. Copenhagen just wasn't a match for them, the Danish team is not in its peak form, even in their league they lost 3 out of the last 5 games.

City is a massive favourite to win the Champions League. Odds are as follows:

Of course this will change after next week's 2nd leg games are completed. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal moved to the top spot. They are having an absolutely great time in the Premier League, scoring an average of 4.8 goals per game in their last 5 league games. And that's including defeating Liverpool 3-1.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2024, 01:19:09 AM »
Upcoming matches:

Man City vs. Copenhagen
Real Madrid vs. Leipzig

It's almost a done deal for City and it's 99% that they will make it to the next round. On the other hand, Real Madrid still has a lot of job to do. Anyone betting on these games? A City + Madrid parlay looks like a good bet but I would be careful. I think one of the games will end up in a draw.
Well, Vinicius Junior has just scored Real Madrid's most anticipated goal to seal their quarter-final qualification to face Manchester City next.

Leipzig really gave Real Madrid a tough time in the first half, to have them draw with them. I anticipated a goal to be scored in the second half, which happened. However, Real Madrid should get prepared to face Manchester City because it will be the clash of the titans of who owes the Champions League title this season.
Well, Leipzig quickly struck back after that and it made the match harder for Madrid.

Madrid and City are now confirmed quarter finalist but it is still unknown if they will face each other in the QF. It looks like you're not aware of this yet but for your info, there will be a draw next week and that's the only time we'll know who will be facing off.

As I have predicted, one of the games ended up in a draw. Those who parlayed a what looked like a sure bet lost on that one.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2024, 09:18:09 AM »
Smooth sailing for Man City. Copenhagen just wasn't a match for them, the Danish team is not in its peak form, even in their league they lost 3 out of the last 5 games.

City is a massive favourite to win the Champions League. Odds are as follows:

Of course this will change after next week's 2nd leg games are completed. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal moved to the top spot. They are having an absolutely great time in the Premier League, scoring an average of 4.8 goals per game in their last 5 league games. And that's including defeating Liverpool 3-1.
Real Madrid finally qualified, even though they only drew in the second leg. And this actually makes me doubt whether Real Madrid will be ready to go further. And I think that after the second leg of the round of 16 is finished, the table you attached will experience quite drastic changes. But for Man City, this team will definitely remain the favorite and remain at the top.

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2024, 06:05:36 PM »
Real Madrid finally qualified, even though they only drew in the second leg. And this actually makes me doubt whether Real Madrid will be ready to go further.

Poor performance yesterday. Madrid needs to Improve finishing and add some power to shots…
Good squad, playing attractive football but too inconsistent. Madrid should be far ahead of Leipzig.
It's time to wake up! Madrid is a big team and must show their quality.
All players must focus on the game and return to being the best.
The next game must be better...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1086
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 02:27:48 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2024, 07:39:07 PM »
I think City looks like they already got the whole team and system down after this many years, that could be one of the reasons why they are so great. I agree that their players are awesome and all, but if you just got all these players this season, and it was their first ever year playing together, with Pep managing them for the first time, they would not be this good at all, they would not be even remotely near this level. But most of these players have been playing together for many years now, I do not know who is new, Doku maybe? I couldn't remember him to be fair, but majority of that team is the same from last year and many of them have bene there for man years. This makes them so powerful, and they will probably win it again.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1197
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2024, 08:22:08 PM »
Poor performance yesterday. Madrid needs to Improve finishing and add some power to shots…
Good squad, playing attractive football but too inconsistent. Madrid should be far ahead of Leipzig.
It's time to wake up! Madrid is a big team and must show their quality.
All players must focus on the game and return to being the best.
The next game must be better...
Currently, Real Madrid have weakness with attacking line performance with less productivities goals every match, last the bigger score winning in La Liga when defeating Girona over 4-0 and most the winning matches of Madrid last several matches above one or two goals.
Its home work for Carlo Ancelotti when playing without real striker, he always put Joselu on the bench and use false nine for giving Rodrygo to filled central forward position. Can't help more for Madrid in Champion League lack productivities goals exactly first and second leg must win above two or three goals.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2024, 08:22:08 PM »

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2024, 10:40:17 PM »
Leipzig really gave Real Madrid a tough time in the first half, to have them draw with them. I anticipated a goal to be scored in the second half, which happened. However, Real Madrid should get prepared to face Manchester City because it will be the clash of the titans of who owes the Champions League title this season.

Real Madrid must improve their game if they want to face Man City. They can't play like this match if they want to have a chance winning against Man City.
Indeed, I will say that Leipzig were the better side. They were able to make good one-two touches, but lack the finishing ability when given a chance. It's quite unfortunately for Leipzig, but they've already made their statement by letting other UCL teams know that Real Madrid ain't dominant at the Bernabéu stadium.

I see Madrid facing mancity maybe in the semi-finals, which might give city the upper hand in going further. Wingers ain't enough for the Madrid side. They need a fearless nine(9) to lead their attack, but unfortunately they don't have one. Let's sit across and wait for next week's fixtures.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2024, 12:58:21 AM »
Real Madrid finally qualified, even though they only drew in the second leg. And this actually makes me doubt whether Real Madrid will be ready to go further. And I think that after the second leg of the round of 16 is finished, the table you attached will experience quite drastic changes. But for Man City, this team will definitely remain the favorite and remain at the top.

That's for sure. I think if Inter knocks out Atletico next week, probably they'll jump up to number 2 or at least 3.
Inter is doing really well in Serie A, and it's almost certain at this point that they'll win it. But I still think Man City is a better team, they are very consistent in the toughest league in the world.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2024, 02:16:57 AM »

That's for sure. I think if Inter knocks out Atletico next week, probably they'll jump up to number 2 or at least 3.
Inter is doing really well in Serie A, and it's almost certain at this point that they'll win it. But I still think Man City is a better team, they are very consistent in the toughest league in the world.
Well, talking about consistency, Man City has always been the best. Just look at when De Bruyne wasn't back and when Haaland was injured, it turns out that Man City was able to stay strong and didn't experience much decline. Because they have second tier players who also have very good quality. Pep is indeed a coach who has double preparation. He seems to be ready for the worst that could come to Man City.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2024, 09:53:59 PM »
Well, talking about consistency, Man City has always been the best. Just look at when De Bruyne wasn't back and when Haaland was injured, it turns out that Man City was able to stay strong and didn't experience much decline.
Indeed, Man City is currently not as weak as when they were left behind by de Bruyne and their main players due to injury. So, their performance wasn't good enough at that time.

In contrast to current conditions, Man City is back in its heyday. With de Bruyne's return, Man City has become much stronger, more convincing, and also made Man City get used to it a lot.

And it's natural that when you see the two of them, I think who will be the next host.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2024, 11:51:14 PM »
Just watched the highlights of Inter-Atletico, as I didn't have a chance to watch the full game earlier. The 1-0 result is a bit misleading and suggests it was an even game, but it was not. Inter was dominating and had plenty of great scoring chances, they just were out of luck and couldn't convert them into goals.
If not for bad luck, it would probably be something like 3-0.
Looking at Inter's past games this season, it doesn't make much difference for them if they play at home or away. And with 15 points advantage in Serie A over the 2nd Juventus, they can now focus primarily on the Champions League.

Anything is possible, but I think Inter is still a massive favourite to go through to the next round.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2024, 01:33:22 AM »
Well, talking about consistency, Man City has always been the best. Just look at when De Bruyne wasn't back and when Haaland was injured, it turns out that Man City was able to stay strong and didn't experience much decline.
Indeed, Man City is currently not as weak as when they were left behind by de Bruyne and their main players due to injury. So, their performance wasn't good enough at that time.

In contrast to current conditions, Man City is back in its heyday. With de Bruyne's return, Man City has become much stronger, more convincing, and also made Man City get used to it a lot.

And it's natural that when you see the two of them, I think who will be the next host.
After De Bruyne returned Man City really had a better level of attacking effectiveness. In fact, they become more productive. And when Haaland returned everything was even better. In essence, this team has really become like a monster on the field for other clubs. But somehow I see Inter Milan will be a surprise again this season. Because their performance has continued to be consistent since the start of the season until now in Serie A. And I see Inter Milan will also do it in the Champions League.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1197
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2024, 06:06:20 AM »
After De Bruyne returned Man City really had a better level of attacking effectiveness. In fact, they become more productive. And when Haaland returned everything was even better. In essence, this team has really become like a monster on the field for other clubs. But somehow I see Inter Milan will be a surprise again this season. Because their performance has continued to be consistent since the start of the season until now in Serie A. And I see Inter Milan will also do it in the Champions League.
Had positive impact after Kevin De Bruyne returning from injury not only with quit well performance from Manchester City in Premier League and UEFA Champion League matches but also Erling Haaland never absent scoring goals on every match. Not any weakness side yet with Manchester City performance in this season but get bit difficult with their current standings in domestic league under Liverpool's position will make separated their focus between Champion League or domestic league.
The champion League journey still longer time from quarter final until final and Pep Guardiola must smart to make rotation to avoid if De Bruyne have ack injury will be crucial for winning champion league this season.

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1304
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 09:24:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2024, 04:39:48 PM »
as I wrote in another post I wanted to communicate under this post some wonderful news for the Italian teams apparently in the next season Italy could have 7 teams participating in the competition it seems incredible if this were the case there would be quite a few problems for the other European teams haha
giammangiato - non posso venire

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG