follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17260 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2024, 04:53:07 PM »
After De Bruyne returned Man City really had a better level of attacking effectiveness. In fact, they become more productive. And when Haaland returned everything was even better. In essence, this team has really become like a monster on the field for other clubs. But somehow I see Inter Milan will be a surprise again this season. Because their performance has continued to be consistent since the start of the season until now in Serie A. And I see Inter Milan will also do it in the Champions League.
It could be said that Kelvin de Bruyne is the lifeblood of Manchester City's midfield, his creativity is truly a mainstay for Pep Guardiola. We have also seen that when he is absent and cannot play, Manchester City becomes less good in attack.

Haaland also said that when KDB couldn't play he couldn't do anything like when he played with KDB, which proves that this player's role is very vital in Manchester City's game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 09, 2024, 04:53:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2024, 10:32:43 PM »
Well, talking about consistency, Man City has always been the best. Just look at when De Bruyne wasn't back and when Haaland was injured, it turns out that Man City was able to stay strong and didn't experience much decline.
Indeed, Man City is currently not as weak as when they were left behind by de Bruyne and their main players due to injury. So, their performance wasn't good enough at that time.

In contrast to current conditions, Man City is back in its heyday. With de Bruyne's return, Man City has become much stronger, more convincing, and also made Man City get used to it a lot.

And it's natural that when you see the two of them, I think who will be the next host.
After De Bruyne returned Man City really had a better level of attacking effectiveness. In fact, they become more productive. And when Haaland returned everything was even better. In essence, this team has really become like a monster on the field for other clubs. But somehow I see Inter Milan will be a surprise again this season. Because their performance has continued to be consistent since the start of the season until now in Serie A. And I see Inter Milan will also do it in the Champions League.
Yes, de Bruyne is a key player for Man City, apart from Haaland. Indeed, in Man City there are actually many great and strong players. However, the key player who can make Man City more stable and on track is de Bruyne, one of them. That's why, for now, they have returned again. Even though when talking about the EPL, Man City is not at the top of the standings, but when it comes to the UCL, Man City is still one of the favorites. What is clear is that Man City can breathe a sigh of relief because they can enter the next round, looking forward to the next opponent they will face.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1197
  • Last Active: Today at 02:21:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2024, 10:41:57 PM »
Have four teams qualified to quarter final of Champion League from Manchester City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG. Next batch on middle week there are have four teams are waiting for to completed the quarter final teams participants, looking the first leg matches result dominance with draw and lead over one goal make interested for second leg matches and I don't sure FC Porto and Inter Milan had one goal easily qualify to next round.
Barcelona and PSV will play in their home still not secure yet with their position after home and away format goal removing all teams has the same opportunity qualifying to quarter final.

Pick your prediction which one will be four teams completed the quarter final participants?

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2024, 09:35:40 PM »
Well, talking about consistency, Man City has always been the best. Just look at when De Bruyne wasn't back and when Haaland was injured, it turns out that Man City was able to stay strong and didn't experience much decline.
Indeed, Man City is currently not as weak as when they were left behind by de Bruyne and their main players due to injury. So, their performance wasn't good enough at that time.

In contrast to current conditions, Man City is back in its heyday. With de Bruyne's return, Man City has become much stronger, more convincing, and also made Man City get used to it a lot.

And it's natural that when you see the two of them, I think who will be the next host.
Yes, de Bruyne is a key player for Man City, apart from Haaland. Indeed, in Man City there are actually many great and strong players. However, the key player who can make Man City more stable and on track is de Bruyne, one of them. That's why, for now, they have returned again. Even though when talking about the EPL, Man City is not at the top of the standings, but when it comes to the UCL, Man City is still one of the favorites. What is clear is that Man City can breathe a sigh of relief because they can enter the next round, looking forward to the next opponent they will face.
So true. Even Man City was able to escape from the round of 16 without any difficulty at all. Qualifying with an aggregate of 6-2 really shows that Man City is still a team that their opponents in the UCL will fear. And also shows that they are indeed the favorite club to lift the UCL trophy again this season.

I am now curious whether Arsenal will qualify or not. They lost in the first leg. And tomorrow Arsenal will compete again in the second leg. And as the host I hope Arsenal can turn things around and win the match. Because I think Arsenal deserves to qualify for the next stage if they play better.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2024, 10:58:11 PM »
I don't think it's because Leverkusen are slowly eroding their mentality, but it's their own fault for not being able to improve more this season, the result is what we see now, they are struggling in the Bundesliga and they are also struggling in the Champions League.

In the Bundesliga it is very difficult to catch Leverkusen and they are likely to have to give up the title they have held. But in the Champions League, the opportunity is still there, it's just that they must be able to utilize it very well, do not let the mistakes they made in the first leg be repeated in this match.

Currently Leverkusen has gone very far behind Bayern, I don't think and I don't know if they will give up on the Bundesliga, the truth is it's a shame, I always thought that the one who would take the Bundesliga title away from Bayern It was going to be Dortmund, but Leverkusen arrived like a tornado that caught many by surprise, it is still the date and they are still undefeated, that is something that is very surprising, for me the Bundeliga belongs to Leverkusen, Baeyern has to improve a lot, they are already thinking or looking for a job. Tuchel apparently is leaving at the end of the season, because I read an article somewhere that Mourinho had said no to Bayern.

In the UCL they have very good hopes, none of the remaining teams are easy, the others that pass will also be very tough teams, I don't see weaknesses in any of them, I think that Bayern already has to get the caste, it was difficult for them to obtain the great Harry Kane, it's time he proves his worth.

The truth is it's a shame because basically when you try to see things differently, Bayern has always tried by all means to do things better, they even brought in the great Harry Kane and he has proven his worth a lot, but he has They lacked a lot of luck, because I see that no matter how much they have fought or they are not given things, then this is something that we must see, for me Leverkusen has been unstoppable, and there is the handling of Xabi Alonso and he is a good coach, the The truth is that I always liked how he played for Madrid, perhaps having gone through the best coaches in the world made him the coach he is now.

For Btyaern they have a lot of opportunity in the UCL, they should not back down or believe that they are less, they have a lot of quality, maybe this is not the Bundeliga, but they can fight for the UCL, which only the best in Europe are in, so no They can lose hope, I believe that many teams go through a crisis, this time it affected them a lot, but they have the quality to get out of this.
All teams will definitely try their best to get something good, but it doesn't always go smoothly as expected, sometimes the efforts they make are not in line with the results they get, it is something normal in football, all teams have experienced something like this.

Regarding the quality they have, I can say that they are one of the best in the Champions League, and in the Bundesliga I think they are still the best. But in football it's not always about that, there are still many factors that ultimately make a difference to a team.

Currently Leverkusen has gone very far behind Bayern, I don't think and I don't know if they will give up on the Bundesliga, the truth is it's a shame, I always thought that the one who would take the Bundesliga title away from Bayern It was going to be Dortmund, but Leverkusen arrived like a tornado that caught many by surprise, it is still the date and they are still undefeated, that is something that is very surprising, for me the Bundeliga belongs to Leverkusen, Baeyern has to improve a lot, they are already thinking or looking for a job. Tuchel apparently is leaving at the end of the season, because I read an article somewhere that Mourinho had said no to Bayern.

In the UCL they have very good hopes, none of the remaining teams are easy, the others that pass will also be very tough teams, I don't see weaknesses in any of them, I think that Bayern already has to get the caste, it was difficult for them to obtain the great Harry Kane, it's time he proves his worth.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 961
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #185 on: March 12, 2024, 05:09:14 AM »
So true. Even Man City was able to escape from the round of 16 without any difficulty at all. Qualifying with an aggregate of 6-2 really shows that Man City is still a team that their opponents in the UCL will fear. And also shows that they are indeed the favorite club to lift the UCL trophy again this season.

I am now curious whether Arsenal will qualify or not. They lost in the first leg. And tomorrow Arsenal will compete again in the second leg. And as the host I hope Arsenal can turn things around and win the match. Because I think Arsenal deserves to qualify for the next stage if they play better.
Manchester City become the first Premier league team qualified to quarter final with the aggregate winning over 6-2 against Copenhagen, its very poor performance with premier league team in champion league this season, left two team in 16 of round and Arsenal can't guarantee will qualify to next round after losing on the first leg match.
Tonight Arsenal will face Porto on second leg match, need to win above two goals after losing on the first leg not easy with Porto have bigger chance and will play more defensive. Its bad achievement if the only Manchester City are qualifying to quarter final as premier league teams only.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #186 on: March 12, 2024, 08:12:37 AM »

Manchester City become the first Premier league team qualified to quarter final with the aggregate winning over 6-2 against Copenhagen, its very poor performance with premier league team in champion league this season, left two team in 16 of round and Arsenal can't guarantee will qualify to next round after losing on the first leg match.
Tonight Arsenal will face Porto on second leg match, need to win above two goals after losing on the first leg not easy with Porto have bigger chance and will play more defensive. Its bad achievement if the only Manchester City are qualifying to quarter final as premier league teams only.
Porto, which is quite famous for its strong defense, will definitely strengthen their defense even more in the second leg. And this will be a tougher challenge for Arsenal to penetrate this defense. But I am optimistic that as hosts Arsenal will definitely surprise us all. Because recently we can see Arsenal starting to increase their goal productivity in the EPL. In fact, Arsenal is the team that has scored the most goals in the EPL at the moment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 12, 2024, 08:12:37 AM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2024, 01:08:47 PM »
We have more interesting matches later. Since the first leg resulted in a draw or just a one point differential, it's still anyone's game. I might take more risk betting against Arsenal and Barcelona. I think of of them will not reach the quarter-finals.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2024, 03:40:33 PM »
Today`s Champions League Matches

My interest is in the Arsenal vs FC Porto game. Despite the goal deficit, I expect Arsenal to put up an electrifying performance and advance to the next round.

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2024, 07:59:14 PM »

My interest is in the Arsenal vs FC Porto game. Despite the goal deficit, I expect Arsenal to put up an electrifying performance and advance to the next round.

Great game tonight. This is the gunners’ time. And they cannot afford to disgrace English football by not qualifying for the next round.
I can't wait to see them do it tonight at Emirates Stadium. Give the fans a victory.
And I hope the players go into the match with courage, making the right decisions, not just waiting for the moment to score a goal.

I’m backing Arsenal to win at least so Arsenal can get Bayern or Real Madrid.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2024, 08:43:01 PM »
Today for me the highlight will be Arsenal vs Porto, because they are teams that have a lot to define, the truth is that I would like Porto to win, because it is a team that I see with great intensity, very good power and the truth is I see it with heart, I don't know if the others will go in favor of Arnseal because of the good action they are doing in the PL, but I would like Porto to be the one Leading the charge at the moment, and it would also be something different.

Seeing Pepe in the UCL is something great, I like him because he is a veteran player who has a lot to give, on the other hand with the match Between Barcelona and Napoli, I lean more towards either of the two, they don't hurt me much, because I think that these two Teams have greatly decreased their performance.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 882
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:51:19 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2024, 08:54:40 PM »
Have four teams qualified to quarter final of Champion League from Manchester City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG. Next batch on middle week there are have four teams are waiting for to completed the quarter final teams participants, looking the first leg matches result dominance with draw and lead over one goal make interested for second leg matches and I don't sure FC Porto and Inter Milan had one goal easily qualify to next round.
Barcelona and PSV will play in their home still not secure yet with their position after home and away format goal removing all teams has the same opportunity qualifying to quarter finals
You are mistaken. The Champions League is in the round of 16, not the quarter-finals. For your notice, Porto hasn't won against Arsenal in their second-leg encounter, it will be taken today(a few minutes to it) at Arsenal's home. You know what it means, a win for Arsenal, even though they lost to Porto by a goal.

Today's round of 16 Champions League matches for today: 
Arsenal vs Porto
Barcelona vs SSC Napoli

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #192 on: March 12, 2024, 09:28:55 PM »
Today's round of 16 Champions League matches for today: 
Arsenal vs Porto
Barcelona vs SSC Napoli
I'm quite surprise when watching Barcelona performance this time. They are exactly, leading the match.
Barcelona and Napoli may have equal control of the ball, both also seem to be trying to keep getting into their respective clubs' back zones.

But, Barcelona..... wow, they scored 2 goals so far.
It's great.
right?
I think that the match may be a draw.
But, seeing this result, it seems... Barcelona can win this match.

But well, it's still early time, Barcelona shouldn't underestimate Napoli.
The match still has many times ongoing.

Results for minute of 28:
Arsenal vs Porto : 0 - 0
Barcelona vs SSC Napoli : 2 - 0

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2024, 11:58:10 PM »
I was planning to open this topic after the group stages but here we are...

Follow your team's standings and other stats at https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/
(no image as there are a lot of groups)

It would have been nice if we have the option to topen a poll for you to vote who do you think will win but we don't have that.

Match review between Barca vs Napoli :It was a wonderful start for Barca tonight , but Barca experience a tough 45 minutes in the first half but the letter came back strong and got a 3-1win over Napoli, that brought the scores aggregate to 4-2 which make Barca to advance, to the next stage of the UEFA champions League 2023/2024 season.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:00:24 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #194 on: March 12, 2024, 11:59:13 PM »
Barcelona played much better than Napoli today, but next round is going to be much harder for them.
Arsenal won against Porto only after extra time and penalties, and we have only two more matches left in this round.
Inter and Dortmund are my favorites but anything can happen and I expect to see lot of goals tomorow.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG