follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17258 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2024, 12:09:52 AM »
What a shame. I thought Inter was in a very good spot to win the CL, they were among my favourites. They are almost sure to win Serie-A with 16 points advantage over 2nd Milan and only 1 loss in the league, so they could focus entirely on the CL. But Atletico decided not to go down easy and it paid off. Well done to them, but I don't give them much chance of getting to the final.

The quarter-final, semi-final and final draws will take place this Friday. Whatever happens, there won't be any boring games.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2024, 12:09:52 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 922
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 07:36:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2024, 12:15:34 AM »
What a shame. I thought Inter was in a very good spot to win the CL, they were among my favourites. They are almost sure to win Serie-A with 16 points advantage over 2nd Milan and only 1 loss in the league, so they could focus entirely on the CL. But Atletico decided not to go down easy and it paid off. Well done to them, but I don't give them much chance of getting to the final.

The quarter-final, semi-final and final draws will take place this Friday. Whatever happens, there won't be any boring games.
You are right mate, there wouldn't be any boring game anymore as all the clubs that qualified to the quarter finals are very strong. However, I wouldn't blame Inter that much for not qualifying to the next round because they game ended up in a penalty, and penalty is a game of luck. Of course Inter should have started attacking from the beginning of the match, but rather they choose to play a defenseive game which have cost them their exit from the champions league.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2024, 12:24:08 AM »
I was planning to open this topic after the group stages but here we are...

Follow your team's standings and other stats at https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/
(no image as there are a lot of groups)

It would have been nice if we have the option to topen a poll for you to vote who do you think will win but we don't have that.

It was an exciting game today for Dortmund as the advance over PSV,to the quarter finals of the UEFA champions League, for the first time in 3 years. Let's give it off for Jordan Sancho and Marco Reus, for helping borussia dortmundo advance to the quarter-final of the UEFA champions League 2023/ 2024 season. PSV have the opportunity to equalize but they fail to utilize their opportunity, and they were knockout of the UEFA champions League round of 16.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 961
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:32:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2024, 04:47:42 AM »
Atletico Madrid and Dortmund completed the quarter final teams, next Sunday we are waiting the schedule drawing match and which one become the most interested match in quarter final. La Liga have many teams participants in quarter final than Premier League or Bundesliga, but have bad result for Serie A without participants after Inter Milan and Napoli eliminating from 16 round. Need waiting up to several weeks later for watching the quarter final match and as Madrid fans expected not face Manchester City in quarter final round.

here the quarter final UEFA Champion League participants teams.
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Barcelona
  • Manchester City
  • Arsenal
  • Bayern Munich
  • Dortmund
  • PSG

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2024, 08:40:58 AM »

There is nothing shameful about Inter Milan not advancing. The better team won and that is the nature of football. Everything playing in the Champions League is a giant in their local league and so offset cannot be ruled out. Congrats to Atletico Madrid and the rest teams that qualified.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2024, 08:56:08 AM »

I didn't even expect that Inter Milan would be eliminated so quickly. Even though I also favor them in the UCL this season. And I didn't expect Atletico Madrid to be able to beat them. Even though Atletico Madrid last season even failed in the group stage. But this season it seems like everything has changed. Because now Atletico Madrid has also managed to advance to the quarter-finals. And now the teams from LaLiga are the ones who have progressed to the quarter-finals the most. And yes, this is progress for Spanish clubs.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2024, 01:17:51 PM »

There is nothing shameful about Inter Milan not advancing. The better team won and that is the nature of football. Everything playing in the Champions League is a giant in their local league and so offset cannot be ruled out. Congrats to Atletico Madrid and the rest teams that qualified.
I'm really surprised that Athletico Madrid were able to eliminate inform Inter Milan at the end,the game was so tough that I thought Milan might win at the later end,but the reverse is the case.Congratulations to Athletico for qualifying,they will be hoping not to meet a team like Mancity,Real Madrid or Arsenal, because if they do,they  know they are going to be eliminated.
Mancity have a good chance of winning this champions league again,but if that will happen,I think their avoidance of Real Madrid  will make them get to the final of the  tournament,but I pray they should meet Madrid so one of those teams will be eliminated immediately before the semi final.
My signature is open

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2024, 01:17:51 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2024, 01:31:58 PM »
It was a tight match played by both teams, and Arsenal was lucky enough because they managed to win the match on penalties. Their defeat in the first leg required them to work harder in the second leg and the results were quite encouraging for them.

Porto itself actually played not bad, but considering Arsenal were playing at their own home it was a pressure for Porto. Despite Porto's defeat and their elimination in this round, overall their game did not disappoint.
Arsenal for the first time after 2010, was able to qualify to the quarter finals stage yesterday with a penalty shootout. Porto shouldn't be upset, because penalty is a game of luck, and the unexpected team wins sometimes. Arsenal need to improve on their attackers, if they want to qualify from the quarter final stage, because they might meet a stronger club than Porto, who Arsenal managed to win. It was an interesting 120 minutes match, and each of the team played pretty good.
Yes, it is a very long time that Arsenal need to be able to return to even tighter competition in the Champions League and thank you for reminding me, because I myself can't remember the last time Arsenal was in this round in the Champions League.

Arsenal's task is still very difficult, they need to prepare themselves better, because in the quarter-finals the opponents they will face will be much tougher than the opponents they faced in the last 16, keep in mind that these are the 8 best teams in Europe this season.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2024, 03:18:39 PM »
Two teams have been removed from the poll (Napoli and Inter). I can't say I'm disappointed with the teams that's moving to the QF. Hopefully, the draw would result mostly in ENG vs. ESP teams or vs. GER teams.

~ next Sunday we are waiting the schedule drawing match and which one become the most interested match in quarter final.
The draw for the quarter finals is on March 15 at 11am (UK time).

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 922
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 07:36:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2024, 04:56:44 PM »
Atletico Madrid and Dortmund completed the quarter final teams, next Sunday we are waiting the schedule drawing match and which one become the most interested match in quarter final. La Liga have many teams participants in quarter final than Premier League or Bundesliga, but have bad result for Serie A without participants after Inter Milan and Napoli eliminating from 16 round. Need waiting up to several weeks later for watching the quarter final match and as Madrid fans expected not face Manchester City in quarter final round.

• Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Barcelona
  • Manchester City
  • Arsenal
  • Bayern Munich
  • Dortmund
  • PSG
All the Italian clubs are put from the Champions League, and Inter was supposed to be the club to represent them, but they could not make it through the round of 16. We have 3 Spanish clubs, 3 German clubs, and 2 English clubs. By tomorrow we will see the draw result and know which clubs will play against themselves in the quarter finals stage.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2024, 09:39:24 PM »
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Barcelona
  • Manchester City
  • Arsenal
  • Bayern Munich
  • Dortmund
  • PSG
La Liga sent 3 clubs to the quarter finals. That's exactly great. But, we really admit that they are clubs that really deserve to enter this round. Although perhaps, many people think or hope that Inter will be one of them. However, reality cannot be denied. Atletico Madrid could make it better and they deserve this.

The draw for the quarter finals is on March 15 at 11am (UK time).
We are really waiting for this.
There are many big clubs, that will compete for their best performance. every club may not expect to face the strongest one in this quarter, but, we will see it this day.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2024, 10:06:56 PM »
All the Italian clubs are put from the Champions League, and Inter was supposed to be the club to represent them, but they could not make it through the round of 16. We have 3 Spanish clubs, 3 German clubs, and 2 English clubs. By tomorrow we will see the draw result and know which clubs will play against themselves in the quarter finals stage.

Italian league clubs only qualify for the Europa League, the second League :(
PSG is from France, not Germany. So the Bundesliga is only represented by two clubs, namely Bayer and Dortmund.
And yeah, the draw will be a long-awaited time, I hope Real Madrid and City will not meet in the quarter-finals.
The semifinals or final round are worthy places for both teams
Let's wait and see...

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2024, 02:51:11 AM »

Italian league clubs only qualify for the Europa League, the second League :(
PSG is from France, not Germany. So the Bundesliga is only represented by two clubs, namely Bayer and Dortmund.
And yeah, the draw will be a long-awaited time, I hope Real Madrid and City will not meet in the quarter-finals.
The semifinals or final round are worthy places for both teams
Let's wait and see...
I hope Atletico Madrid will face Arsenal. The reason I want it is because these two clubs qualified for the quarter-finals thanks to winning in the penalty shootout. So the two deserve to meet. But yeah, everything will depend on the draw later. And yes, I also hope that big teams like Real Madrid and Man City don't meet directly.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2024, 11:51:41 AM »
I don't know if they have fans here but out of respect to the efforts of Atletico Madrid and Dortmund, I added them to the poll.

The draw will be starting soon. Since there are no seeding, draws like Man City vs Liverpool or Real Madrid vs Barcelona could happen as early as the quarter-finals. That would be wild ;D

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2024, 12:17:08 PM »
The draw is done and here are the match ups for the Quarter-Finals:

QF1 - Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich
QF2 - Atletico Madrid vs. Dortmund
QF3 - Real Madrid vs. Manchester City
QF4 - PSG vs. Barcelona

All games are going to be fireworks but Q3 is definitely the biggest one. Too early for them to face each other?

Semi-finals draw:
SF1 - QF2 Winner vs. QF4 Winner
SF2 - QF1 Winner vs. QF3 Winner

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG