follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (28.6%)
Real Madrid
7 (50%)
Bayern Munich
1 (7.1%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (14.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 13610 times)

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1700
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:59:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #390 on: April 19, 2024, 11:21:47 PM »
No surprise here, after eliminating the current champions Real is now a new favourite with odds of x2.40
I saw that odds and I think Real can do it again but I would not underestimate German teams Borussia Dortmund and Bayern.
In Champions League things are not always going according to plan and favorites dont always win, some of this teams had to think about domestic league matches also.
PSG is in best position with ten points more than Brest so they can prepare and rest some players.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #390 on: April 19, 2024, 11:21:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1564
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #391 on: April 19, 2024, 11:41:45 PM »
I saw that odds and I think Real can do it again but I would not underestimate German teams Borussia Dortmund and Bayern.
In Champions League things are not always going according to plan and favorites dont always win, some of this teams had to think about domestic league matches also.

Talking from a betting perspective only, I don't think betting on any other team other than Borussia is a good option. Are they likely to win the whole thing? Probably not, but x10 is still attractive enough to consider putting a small wager.
As for Real, they didn't look particularly great in the last game, but I agree that, on paper, they're the strongest of the remaining four.

Online Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1367
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #392 on: April 20, 2024, 10:47:38 AM »
As for Real, they didn't look particularly great in the last game, but I agree that, on paper, they're the strongest of the remaining four.
They are the strongest simply because they have won the competition the most, and also because they were the team that knocked out the defending champions Manchester City. As I keep saying, I will not be surprised if they loose to Bayern because the Bayern coach has a very good record against Real Madrid with the other teams he has coached in the champions league.

The area of the Bayern team that he needs to improve on before the game is the defense.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #393 on: April 20, 2024, 01:55:36 PM »
Real Madrid is a team that has the status of a monster team in the Champions League, they are the team that has won the most titles with 14 Champions League titles, so it is not surprising that they are the team that is always the favorite in the Champions League.

This season they beat the defending champions, even though previously their chances were not greater than Manchester City, but they were able to get rid of them at their own headquarters through the penalty round.
Real Madrid have the better chance, but Bayern are not to be underrated because they have experience in this competition and have quick attackers too, with a striker that does not ghost in big games. I want PSG in the finals because I believe that they will be a better opponent for either Real Madrid or Bayern that makes it to the finals.
If PSG wins the champions league, Mbappe will be immortalized in the club.
They agree that they cannot underestimate Bayern Munich. Even though Bayern Munich is currently experiencing a slight decline, they are still very sharp on the front line. If they underestimate Bayern Munich then they will get something they don't want.

In fact, whoever the opponent is, they cannot be underestimated, especially as we know that this is a very competitive Champions League. All the teams here will go all out to get the best results to become champions.

Offline koang

• Activity: 588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2024, 05:30:39 PM »
After seeing how Real Madrid prevented Man City from winning at the Etihad stadium, I think that is enough to measure Real Madrid's strength this season, which is much better than last season. And I think Real Madrid really has the biggest chance of being able to continue going further and reaching the Final. Even Real Madrid could become favorites this season.

But the problem is that in the semi-finals, Real Madrid had to face Bayern, who could even beat Arsenal, who also had extraordinary performance this season. Arsenal even received great appreciation this season because in the Premier League, Man City couldn't beat Arsenal. But Bayern can do it. This indicates that Bayern and Real Madrid also have almost the same level. But Real Madrid felt like they deserved to go further and reach the final. And PSG might go further too. But Dortmund also looks very strong and I can't see which is better between PSG and Dortmund.

Facing Bayern is not an easy match for Real Madrid, Bayern is the same as Manchester City, a strong team that is very difficult to beat.
Real Madrid versus Bayern is the match that has historically been played most often in the Champions League with 26 matches
Bayern recorded 11 wins, Real Madrid 12, and the other three matches ended in draws.
And I predict the team that wins this match will win the Champions League title this season.

Online salad daging

• Activity: 969
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2024, 05:55:17 PM »
Facing Bayern is not an easy match for Real Madrid, Bayern is the same as Manchester City, a strong team that is very difficult to beat.
Real Madrid versus Bayern is the match that has historically been played most often in the Champions League with 26 matches
Bayern recorded 11 wins, Real Madrid 12, and the other three matches ended in draws.
And I predict the team that wins this match will win the Champions League title this season.
H2H Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid can be said to be quite balanced because their victory is only a little difference and Real Madrid is clearly favored, but in my personal assumption where the semifinals between them prefer Real Madrid to win rather than Bayern Munich there are other reasons behind it including Bayern Munich failing in the Bundesliga although not as a reference.

Broadly speaking, it is indeed the strongest candidate where the team that has the potential to win rather than PSG or Dortmund, we never know the final result later, it's just that as a guess we believe Bayern or Madrid as one of the winners.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2024, 10:24:39 PM »
H2H Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid can be said to be quite balanced because their victory is only a little difference and Real Madrid is clearly favored, but in my personal assumption where the semifinals between them prefer Real Madrid to win rather than Bayern Munich there are other reasons behind it including Bayern Munich failing in the Bundesliga although not as a reference.
Yes, although it cannot be denied, Bayern Munich is also one of the strongest clubs in the UCL, with their various advantages, Bayern cannot be underestimated. Its strength is not far from Man City, but overall, Man City is more equal in terms of strength in all lines, strong in all.
Here, Real Madrid needs to try optimally again, like they did with Man City and must be even better. They really understand Dortmund's ability to gain possession of the ball, as well as their significant attacks. So, surely Ancelotti has considered all this. Even better if you look at the H2H of their matches so far.

However, I am also the same as you, I still believe and support Real Madrid to qualify for the final round, meeting PSG, that will be very interesting.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2024, 10:24:39 PM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1136
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2024, 12:31:06 PM »
After seeing how Real Madrid prevented Man City from winning at the Etihad stadium, I think that is enough to measure Real Madrid's strength this season, which is much better than last season. And I think Real Madrid really has the biggest chance of being able to continue going further and reaching the Final. Even Real Madrid could become favorites this season.

But the problem is that in the semi-finals, Real Madrid had to face Bayern, who could even beat Arsenal, who also had extraordinary performance this season. Arsenal even received great appreciation this season because in the Premier League, Man City couldn't beat Arsenal. But Bayern can do it. This indicates that Bayern and Real Madrid also have almost the same level. But Real Madrid felt like they deserved to go further and reach the final. And PSG might go further too. But Dortmund also looks very strong and I can't see which is better between PSG and Dortmund.

I also think the same as you that the team that wins the match is likely to be the one who will ultimately win the UCL title this season. And Bayern is just as strong and at the same level. So it seems that it will be difficult to make predictions for this match. But Real Madrid in Laliga also just won in El Classico and this shows that Real Madrid is getting stronger. I can't wait to see this match.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1083
  • Last Active: Today at 11:02:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2024, 01:21:06 PM »

Curretnly Real Madrid lead head to head against Bayern Munich and success defeating any Bundesliga teams in their participants in UEFA Champion League matches. In my viewed, Real Madrid has chance for defeating Bayern Munich such as make impossible prediction after success eliminating Manchester City as most favorite teams in Champion League. Regarding Manchester City opponent teams in quarter final, I think Real Madrid has easily opponent teams in semifinal than their quarter final teams.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1569
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:25 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #399 on: April 23, 2024, 12:57:13 AM »
Yes, although it cannot be denied, Bayern Munich is also one of the strongest clubs in the UCL, with their various advantages, Bayern cannot be underestimated. Its strength is not far from Man City, but overall, Man City is more equal in terms of strength in all lines, strong in all.
Here, Real Madrid needs to try optimally again, like they did with Man City and must be even better. They really understand Dortmund's ability to gain possession of the ball, as well as their significant attacks. So, surely Ancelotti has considered all this. Even better if you look at the H2H of their matches so far.

However, I am also the same as you, I still believe and support Real Madrid to qualify for the final round, meeting PSG, that will be very interesting.
Bayern Munich and Real Madrid have endured great rivalry between them in the UEFA Champions League competition over the years with the Spanish club a little better than their German counterparts in terms of head to head record. They'll be meeting each other again in the semi finals of the competition and just like the bookmakers, I'm backing Real Madrid to progress to the final at the expense of Bayern Munich. Real Madrid's performance this season is clearly better when compared to Bayern Munich but that I don't think is going to be the main determinant in the tie however, I think it's definitely going to be a Real Madrid victory
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline koang

• Activity: 588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #400 on: April 23, 2024, 05:16:12 AM »
~ ~ ~
I also think the same as you that the team that wins the match is likely to be the one who will ultimately win the UCL title this season. And Bayern is just as strong and at the same level. So it seems that it will be difficult to make predictions for this match. But Real Madrid in Laliga also just won in El Classico and this shows that Real Madrid is getting stronger. I can't wait to see this match.

Real Madrid's league and Champions League performances have been outstanding so far.
The victory over Barca was a big step towards the La Liga title, Real Madrid has practically confirmed the league title, as well as increasing confidence when away to the Allianz Arena Stadium to play the semifinal leg 1 match.
And yeah, me too. I can't wait to see this match.
But honestly, it always excites me whenever Real Madrid plays on the pitch :)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1136
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #401 on: April 23, 2024, 03:35:02 PM »
~ ~ ~

Real Madrid's league and Champions League performances have been outstanding so far.
The victory over Barca was a big step towards the La Liga title, Real Madrid has practically confirmed the league title, as well as increasing confidence when away to the Allianz Arena Stadium to play the semifinal leg 1 match.
Well, it's the same feeling for those of us who really like Real Madrid. So seeing every match they play is always an interesting thing for us to watch. Especially if it is a match against another strong team. This always makes us more impatient to be able to see it soon.  ;D

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1113
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:57:50 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2024, 10:31:45 AM »
You are on the wrong thread!
This is the UEFA Champions League thread, not the Football League Championship thread. You make me sad
Really? Wow! Please don't be saddened. When I saw the thread I thought it is the football league championship. Because I was captivated by Match. Please can you drop the link.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1083
  • Last Active: Today at 11:02:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #403 on: April 24, 2024, 12:03:32 PM »
~ ~ ~

Real Madrid had capital after victory over Barcelona in el clasico match, in domestic league Real Madrid leading awhile the first position standing and few matches later has opportunity with La Liga trophy. Giving benefit for Real Madrid to improve their performance in La Liga and secure the final place to make Madrid become most ever team success lead final round and collected 15 UCL trophies. First leg, Madrid will away to Allianz Arena before second leg on Bernabeu, its benefit for Madrid to get goals first leg and winning trend when away match against Bundesliga team.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:15 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #404 on: April 24, 2024, 02:29:07 PM »
Real Madrid had capital after victory over Barcelona in el clasico match, in domestic league Real Madrid leading awhile the first position standing and few matches later has opportunity with La Liga trophy. Giving benefit for Real Madrid to improve their performance in La Liga and secure the final place to make Madrid become most ever team success lead final round and collected 15 UCL trophies. First leg, Madrid will away to Allianz Arena before second leg on Bernabeu, its benefit for Madrid to get goals first leg and winning trend when away match against Bundesliga team.
They are ready to increase their number of Champions League trophies, yes, if they are successful this season they will collect 15 Champions League trophies, and become the team with the most Champions League wins.

Their next challenge is that Bayern Munich is one of the biggest teams in Europe. They are one of the teams that has never missed the Champions League. Real Madrid's chances are currently above Bayern Munich, but they have to keep working hard to win the match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG