follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (21.1%)
Real Madrid
12 (63.2%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.3%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (10.5%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 19997 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #525 on: May 24, 2024, 01:37:29 PM »
The Dortmund team is the strongest in this match, as they have worked hard to reach the final match.  But Real Madrid have been performing well throughout the season and have beaten many strong teams. Whenever you notice the Real Madrid team wins by a wide margin with only the Manchester City team winning on penalties.  But also they have performed well against other teams so I think they will do well in the finals.  Because any team can perform aggressively at any time to win the title.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #525 on: May 24, 2024, 01:37:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 1016
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #526 on: May 24, 2024, 04:57:19 PM »
The Dortmund team is the strongest in this match, as they have worked hard to reach the final match.  But Real Madrid have been performing well throughout the season and have beaten many strong teams. Whenever you notice the Real Madrid team wins by a wide margin with only the Manchester City team winning on penalties.  But also they have performed well against other teams so I think they will do well in the finals.  Because any team can perform aggressively at any time to win the title.
It is the club that will be able to outperform the other with their own strategy that will win the match, because what I have come to understand this season is that it is not by being strong but also smartness from the coach side matters a lot. Strategy is very essential in football, because you might have all the best players but a club with a smart strategy to overpower yours will win the game. Real Madrid is very strong with an experienced coach in this league and on final matches, so I believe that should be a big advantage to them. On the other hand Dortmund might come up with their own football pattern that will not be in favor to Madrid and if they don't find a way out and come up with something new very fast, it will be a problem to Real Madrid.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #527 on: May 24, 2024, 06:41:29 PM »
Yes, that will be our hope, we definitely want to see an extraordinary final match that can be shown by these two teams, both Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund.

Even though some people doubt Borussia Dortmund because they think this is not an ideal match, I also hope that they will be able to prove that they can also provide very fierce competition to Real Madrid. Nothing is impossible, as long as they still have a chance, then hope is still there.
But now it looks like Dortmund will find greater motivation after seeing Atalanta win in the European League Final. Atalanta managed to beat Leverkusen, which was favored by almost everyone. And Atalanta won and surprised everyone.

Now Dortmund will definitely be motivated to do the same. But even so, Real Madrid is on a different level. But yeah anything is still possible. Surprises in football are what always make things more interesting. So it is not impossible if surprises occur in the UCL, just like in the European League.
Yes, that can be a motivation for them, if Atalanta can surprise them, of course they can too. However, the difference is that some succeed and some fail, and we don't know whether they will succeed in providing that surprise or not.

Now that the opportunity is still there, they must ensure that they are ready for this match. They don't have to think about anything, because it will be a burden for them, they can play freely so they can carry out the strategy given by the coach as well as possible.

Offline koang

• Activity: 749
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 04:24:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #528 on: May 24, 2024, 07:17:13 PM »

The UEFA Champions League final is a big match and this is the last dance to be one of the best, a final full of respect and admiration. And London will be hit by a football fever like never before.
If Dortmund wins against  Madrid, it will be a dream coming true and Dortmund players will take an example from Atalanta, that's how it is done against the favorite teams.
But Real Madrid is incredible, Even when we think they’re not that strong they still somehow win the Champions League.
So I will bet on Madrid, Championship 15 is coming.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #529 on: May 24, 2024, 07:31:21 PM »
I bet for real madrid team because i believe real our team will definitely win this match.  In the few games that Real Madrid have played against Burussia Dortmund in the past, Real Madrid have won most of the matches and the margin of the game has been wide.  That's why I am confident that Real Madrid team will definitely win this match.

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 06:16:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #530 on: May 24, 2024, 08:23:29 PM »
Yes, that can be a motivation for them, if Atalanta can surprise them, of course they can too. However, the difference is that some succeed and some fail, and we don't know whether they will succeed in providing that surprise or not.

Now that the opportunity is still there, they must ensure that they are ready for this match. They don't have to think about anything, because it will be a burden for them, they can play freely so they can carry out the strategy given by the coach as well as possible.

Dortmund are different in this situation, the way Atalanta played Bayern Leverkusen, you will think they weren't ready because there defenders were looking like guys that ate heavy food, Xabi might have his reasons for not making substitution for those guys but they look weak, heavy and lose because when player score a goal for the first time. You need to make a quick adjustments without compromising the where the rest of the players are protecting yet he never did anything about them.

I'm not sure if Dortmund will stand for the same ginger but Real Madrid will do more than what Atalanta played against Leverkusen as winning this is a going to be a history in Spain, 15 Champions League in the history of of European football.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1292
  • Last Active: Today at 03:54:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #531 on: May 24, 2024, 08:47:51 PM »
I'm not sure if Dortmund will stand for the same ginger but Real Madrid will do more than what Atalanta played against Leverkusen as winning this is a going to be a history in Spain, 15 Champions League in the history of of European football.
Indeed Dortmund has motivate after watching the unpredictable winner in Europe League I don't think easy for defeating Real Madrid with solid defense performance in this season. Difficult how to stop faster counter attack from Real Madrid had most effective when getting attempt for scoring goals. But Dortmund had advantage after Real Madrid holding midfielder Aurélien Tchouaméni will out in Champion League final after getting injury.
Dortmund can take advantage with lack of holding midfielder for Real Madrid and must focus how Madrid can scoring goals at late minutes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #531 on: May 24, 2024, 08:47:51 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 09:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #532 on: May 24, 2024, 10:58:14 PM »
I bet for real madrid team because i believe real our team will definitely win this match.  In the few games that Real Madrid have played against Burussia Dortmund in the past, Real Madrid have won most of the matches and the margin of the game has been wide.  That's why I am confident that Real Madrid team will definitely win this match.
There will be more people favoring Real Madrid because this team will not lose in theory.
But anything can happen in the final and I wouldn't underestimate Dortmund but I wouldn't bet on Dortmund even if the odds are very tempting because the win ratio is still low compared to Real Madrid.

Actually, the scenario could be that the match ends in a draw until the 90th minute of normal time, but in the end Real Madrid will still win.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #533 on: May 25, 2024, 08:05:31 PM »

Dortmund are different in this situation, the way Atalanta played Bayern Leverkusen, you will think they weren't ready because there defenders were looking like guys that ate heavy food, Xabi might have his reasons for not making substitution for those guys but they look weak, heavy and lose because when player score a goal for the first time. You need to make a quick adjustments without compromising the where the rest of the players are protecting yet he never did anything about them.

Of course Real Madrid will do everything they can to win this match, because winning is something they must get, and I also see that the motivation of the players is very high now.

The Real Madrid players are very enthusiastic about winning their 15th title and that is a high mentality that every Real Madrid player has. So they will ensure that Borussia Dortmund will not become Atalanta v2 in European competitions.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1954
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 10:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #534 on: May 25, 2024, 11:48:45 PM »
There will be more people favoring Real Madrid because this team will not lose in theory.
But anything can happen in the final and I wouldn't underestimate Dortmund but I wouldn't bet on Dortmund even if the odds are very tempting because the win ratio is still low compared to Real Madrid.
Real Madrid can be superior in theory, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Dortmund isn't a weak team, Real Madrid must be more careful to prepare the strategy. Dortmund defense is quite strong, this is one of the key of their success in UCL this year. If Real Madrid players feel frustrated, they can be easier to beat with a counter-attack strategy. I hope Real Madrid players to do their best and they can keep good motivation in playing. However, I also still believe that Real Madrid can do it.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #535 on: May 26, 2024, 03:58:41 PM »
And just a few days very soon, the game will be played with the team Real Madrid vs. Borussia Dortmund.  Both the teams are strong in this game as both the teams beat very strong teams to enter the finals. The best performance of this season is Real Madrid as they always perform at their best, as this match will see both teams trying hard to win the cup. Because it is normal for them to be aggressive at any time when they come to the final match.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1346
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 02:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #536 on: May 26, 2024, 08:57:16 PM »
And just a few days very soon, the game will be played with the team Real Madrid vs. Borussia Dortmund.  Both the teams are strong in this game as both the teams beat very strong teams to enter the finals. The best performance of this season is Real Madrid as they always perform at their best, as this match will see both teams trying hard to win the cup. Because it is normal for them to be aggressive at any time when they come to the final match.
I can't wait to see the match, but for now I have to be patient because the match will take place next month, there is at least a week left.

Both teams are also preparing for this final match. Real Madrid will be the favourites, that is normal. However, Borussia Dortmund are also not playing to lose, they will definitely try their best to play well in this match.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 09:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #537 on: May 26, 2024, 10:23:58 PM »
Real Madrid can be superior in theory, but it doesn't guarantee anything. Dortmund isn't a weak team, Real Madrid must be more careful to prepare the strategy. Dortmund defense is quite strong, this is one of the key of their success in UCL this year. If Real Madrid players feel frustrated, they can be easier to beat with a counter-attack strategy. I hope Real Madrid players to do their best and they can keep good motivation in playing. However, I also still believe that Real Madrid can do it.
For guarantees, no one knows, we can never be completely sure because in any match there can be surprises worthy of the previous two fina FA and Europa League.

But I am confident in Real Madrid because they have a strong mentality so when the players are already in the squad they will not be afraid of opponents like in the semifinals against Bayern Munich able to change the situation.

This is just my own view of course I will not underestimate BVB they have made careful preparations for this final.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3750
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 02:52:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #538 on: May 26, 2024, 11:27:26 PM »
That's why Real Madrid's mentality is unquestionable because they've been in the final so many times that they've won 14 trophies, meaning they know what to do and they're unlikely to make the same mistake as Leverkusen.
Yep. Real Madrid already achieved the final UCL 17 times, and they only got a defeat 3 times. They already won 14 times UCL finals, they even win all the final UCL since the season 1997-1998. Real Madrid is very clear to dominate UCL finals, their chance is very high to win the trophy when they can reach the final UCL. Leverkusen has no history like Real Madrid in UCL.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/4176668/2022/05/27/how-many-champions-league-finals-have-real-madrid-won/

The Real Madrid players have been rested for a long time in preparation for the final with BVB some of the players are also mature so I here will not doubt Real Madrid to lose even though BVB will fight Real Madrid's defense but so far they can be consistent.
Real Madrid players have enough time to take a rest. There is no serious problem about the physical of the players, only 2 players got injured. This won't be a problem because Ancelotti has many options to replace the injured players. Real Madrid players are 100% ready to face Dortmund in the upcoming final.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/real-madrid/kader/verein/418

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:15:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #539 on: May 27, 2024, 01:32:52 AM »
Well I think that Madrid has a lot to prove, one of their best stars like Toni Kross is leaving, so they want to win this competition in part so that Kross's farewell in the UCL is epic, I think Ancelotti has known how to prepare with his team, as far as I know they have had a very hardTraining , now that they have less than 1 week left, I think the state of preparation and different strategies will be very good, or we can forget that Dortmund comes with everything, they are not looking for anything but glory, they want to leave with their heads held high and what Better than with a UCL.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██