follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are different types of stable coins?  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
What are different types of stable coins?
« on: November 25, 2020, 01:23:51 AM »
Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that try to offer the price stability with backed by reserved assets like USD, EURO, GOLD etc. There are three types of stable coins.

1. Fiat backed: A Fiat backed stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is backed by local or international currencies like USD, EURO, BDT, RUPI, GBP, Dinar etc. It is the most popular and used stable coins in cryptocurrency in most of the exchanges. Its volume is huge than others. USDT, USDC, BUSD, USDN, USDQ, USDC, USDS, USDU, USDX, USDA etc.

2. Crypto-collateralized: Crypto-collateralized works as a similarity of Fiat backed stablecoins but it is backed by cryptocurrencies not real assets like USD, Gold.  It helps to stable the volatile crypto market. Depending on the each dollar of volatility, it has to reserve one dollar value of cryptocurrency. Maker DAO (DAI), Synthetix are example of Crypto-collateralized stable coins.

3. Algorithmically Stabilized: Algorithmically stabilized coin is basically created on algorithm that can balance on a circulating supply of stablecoins. We know exchange rates of assets always fluctuates. So to maintain stability it needs some algorithm. Then it issues more coins if price of assets rises and simultaneously reduces the amount of coins if price reduces. Digix Gold Tokens (DGX) is the example of this stable coins.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 01:52:07 AM by Malam90 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What are different types of stable coins?
« on: November 25, 2020, 01:23:51 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline saprakib

• Activity: 602
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 12:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
Re: What are different types of stable coins?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 05:04:51 PM »
Stable coins are cryptocurrencies that try to offer the price stability with backed by reserved assets like USD, EURO, GOLD etc. There are three types of stable coins.

1. Fiat backed: A Fiat backed stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is backed by local or international currencies like USD, EURO, BDT, RUPI, GBP, Dinar etc. It is the most popular and used stable coins in cryptocurrency in most of the exchanges. Its volume is huge than others. USDT, USDC, BUSD, USDN, USDQ, USDC, USDS, USDU, USDX, USDA etc.

2. Crypto-collateralized: Crypto-collateralized works as a similarity of Fiat backed stablecoins but it is backed by cryptocurrencies not real assets like USD, Gold.  It helps to stable the volatile crypto market. Depending on the each dollar of volatility, it has to reserve one dollar value of cryptocurrency. Maker DAO (DAI), Synthetix are example of Crypto-collateralized stable coins.

3. Algorithmically Stabilized: Algorithmically stabilized coin is basically created on algorithm that can balance on a circulating supply of stablecoins. We know exchange rates of assets always fluctuates. So to maintain stability it needs some algorithm. Then it issues more coins if price of assets rises and simultaneously reduces the amount of coins if price reduces. Digix Gold Tokens (DGX) is the example of this stable coins.
A great information have found by moderator. I am looking forward to know more details as i have started to learn about different stable coin mostly all are same but i use USDT .   
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 01:50:27 AM »
A great information have found by moderator. I am looking forward to know more details as i have started to learn about different stable coin mostly all are same but i use USDT .

Now a days, popularity of stablecoins are on the rise for its tremendous popularity in trade when market is more volatile. USDT is the most popular stablcoin. That's why its demand and use in exchanges now more than 60% of trading volume in the recent time. Can you imagine? One single coin's volume is much than all other pairs. This proves that stable coins are now top trend.

Offline saprakib

• Activity: 602
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 12:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 04:59:09 AM »

Now a days, popularity of stablecoins are on the rise for its tremendous popularity in trade when market is more volatile. USDT is the most popular stablcoin. That's why its demand and use in exchanges now more than 60% of trading volume in the recent time. Can you imagine? One single coin's volume is much than all other pairs. This proves that stable coins are now top trend.
Yes exactly. I think the popularity is increasing day by day. On the other hand trader are feel comportable to trade on pair usdt  thats why the volume are increasing than other pair. USDT will be a top stable coin as it is now.     
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 03:32:53 AM »

Yes exactly. I think the popularity is increasing day by day. On the other hand trader are feel comportable to trade on pair usdt  thats why the volume are increasing than other pair. USDT will be a top stable coin as it is now.     

Everyday, trading volume and marketcap of USDT is increasing. Last 7 days, marketcap increased nearly $1B. It is becoming more and more popular stablecoin. Volatile market tends to move the traders into stablecoins specially in USDT.

IyemRoker

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 11:50:31 AM »
What I don't know yet is a backup of the original Fiat for stable coins in cryptocurrency.
I searched for the information on various Google and haven't seen the information that fits my thinking.

For example: USDT mints a stable coin equal to 2,000,000 USDT. But does anyone here know how to find the Original Fiat equivalent to the 2,000,000 USDT ?

Offline tamango

• Activity: 790
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 11, 2021, 06:07:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 08:54:35 PM »
Yes, I buy digital gold in the form of a Gold token on ERC-20 from Digital gold, I think this is a reliable choice! I also sometimes use Dai when farming in UNISWAP pools
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 08:54:35 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:27:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2020, 08:31:49 PM »
Many stable coin are available. Stable Coins Quantity are increasing day by day. Not Only Quantity Also It's Popularity increasing day by day. I think near about 200 Stable coin Available On  Cryptocurrency Market. But i always Use USDT. I think USDT is Huge Popular Right Now. Thank you for your valuable information.

aiviaa485

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2020, 01:27:58 PM »
For example: USDT mints a stable coin equal to 2,000,000 USDT. But does anyone here know how to find the Original Fiat equivalent to the 2,000,000 USDT ?
It seems that this question feels difficult to answer.
I also feel confused to know about this kind of thing in the crytpocrency room.

Maybe the OP or the Moderator will answer this wisely so that there is a correct and clear answer.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 07:11:19 AM »
It seems that this question feels difficult to answer.
I also feel confused to know about this kind of thing in the crytpocrency room.

Maybe the OP or the Moderator will answer this wisely so that there is a correct and clear answer.

Actually this is very tough to answer this question other than the stuff of USDT team. I haven't enough evidence to prove whether USDT is fully Fiat/traditional currency backed. But  I have found few topic in Google where they showed "USDT team claims it as 100% fiat backed" but still no audit can prove its accuracy.

Bloomberg News reported Tuesday that it has seen Tether bank statements indicating that, over four separate months at least, the company held sufficient dollars to back the tether (USDT) tokens on the market. Source

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:14:41 AM by Malam90 »

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2020, 10:52:56 AM »
-
Still, in other words, this Tether can't provide accurate proof of the original backup from Fiat, right?

Maybe this will trigger problems in Tether's financial circulation and do not let this data manipulation occur.
But so far it seems that Tether is still safe because the price remains stable. Cmiiw

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2020, 08:01:26 AM »
-
I think that in cryptocurrency it is difficult to provide evidence of honesty in terms of development.
Even for Ethereum, we cannot be honest in the development of Ethereum 2.0 which "he said" can reduce the cost of GAS to transact.

At this point it is better to keep Tether supported as long as it is honest at a price which is always 1: 1 to USD and this is proof enough for Tether to be the best stable coin.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline ttcsalam

• Activity: 1134
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:01:03 PM
    • View Profile

Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 11:01:54 AM »
I got to know a lot of good news through the moderator. You can say this in a very talented way. I read your posts in your forum very seriously and I find many informative posts which I benefit a lot from reading.Any investor should know the information to invest in stable coins.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 02:13:15 PM »
I got to know a lot of good news through the moderator. You can say this in a very talented way. I read your posts in your forum very seriously and I find many informative posts which I benefit a lot from reading.Any investor should know the information to invest in stable coins.

Thanks. You can also study to learn more either for stable coins, Bitcoins or altcoins. Study is must before posting topic or reply. The more study, the better improvement of comments.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG