follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: OKEx will list 5 cryptocurrencies.  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Oxumare

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2406
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: February 03, 2023, 09:21:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
OKEx will list 5 cryptocurrencies.
« on: December 08, 2020, 03:50:03 PM »
Crypto coins to be listed by the OKEx exchange are Cover Protocol (COVER), Hegic (HEGIC), Keep3rV1 (KP3R), API3 (API3) and Pickle Finance (Pickle).I have mentioned the COVER, HEGIC and KP3R projects before.But today I will talk about API3 and PICKLE, which I heard for the first time.

API3: It  managed by DAO. Price $ 1.92 listed on Uniswap, Hoo, 1inch Exchange platforms
PICKLE: It is a project that provides liquidity to fixedcoins in the defi area. Price is $ 16. Listed on MXC.COM, Uniswap, 1inch Exchange and Bilaxy exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

OKEx will list 5 cryptocurrencies.
« on: December 08, 2020, 03:50:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline hasyurt

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2820
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 02:42:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fourth year Anniversary
Re: OKEx will list 5 cryptocurrencies.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 06:37:03 PM »
The KP3R token caught my attention a lot on the binance exchange. I have no information about the project, but it can be traded with bnb tokens. Recently its price has increased well. I haven't heard of the names of other tokens mentioned here. I will investigate them all. It is necessary to have information about the projects he has done.

Offline Oxumare

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 01:30:13 PM »
The KP3R token caught my attention a lot on the binance exchange. I have no information about the project, but it can be traded with bnb tokens. Recently its price has increased well. I haven't heard of the names of other tokens mentioned here. I will investigate them all. It is necessary to have information about the projects he has done.

KP3R Andre Cronje's project.(Andre Cronje= YFI  8) When the first market came out, its price increased a lot.
You must have heard of Cover and Hegic.Cover is available on Binance exchange.I have just heard about API3 and PICKLE projects.New tokens are released every day.There are 3962 tokens listed on Coinmarketcap.

Offline hasyurt

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 05:05:09 PM »

KP3R Andre Cronje's project.(Andre Cronje= YFI  8) When the first market came out, its price increased a lot.
You must have heard of Cover and Hegic.Cover is available on Binance exchange.I have just heard about API3 and PICKLE projects.New tokens are released every day.There are 3962 tokens listed on Coinmarketcap.

There are so many projects.
It is not possible to keep up with all of them. I've seen KP3R on the binance exchange, but I've never bought or sold it. I heard about Andre Cronje from you now for the first time. Is this friend a famous person? Does it have to do with the crypto world?

Offline Oxumare

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 03:28:56 PM »

It is not possible to keep up with all of them. I've seen KP3R on the binance exchange, but I've never bought or sold it. I heard about Andre Cronje from you now for the first time. Is this friend a famous person? Does it have to do with the crypto world?

https://twitter.com/andrecronjetech

Andre Cronje is the creator of YFI Finance and K3PR projects.He is also the founder of DeriSwap, which is expected to be launched in the near future.I can say for Andre The sought-after name of the defi industry  8)

DeriSwap : https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=180496.0;topicseen

Offline hasyurt

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 05:53:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/andrecronjetech

Andre Cronje is the creator of YFI Finance and K3PR projects.He is also the founder of DeriSwap, which is expected to be launched in the near future.I can say for Andre The sought-after name of the defi industry  8)

DeriSwap : https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=180496.0;topicseen

Thanks bro. I followed his Twitter address. I saw that he has a lot of followers. So someone who has a place in the crypto world. I will also consider this KP3R project carefully. It seems like a project with a future since it started to enter other exchanges.

Offline Churphans

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 558
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 11, 2024, 12:43:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 07:06:37 PM »
Okex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange (centralized exchanges) but my country is restricted in Okex trading. I can't use Okex exchange at all.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 07:06:37 PM »

Offline Oxumare

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2020, 12:11:04 PM »
Thanks bro. I followed his Twitter address. I saw that he has a lot of followers. So someone who has a place in the crypto world. I will also consider this KP3R project carefully. It seems like a project with a future since it started to enter other exchanges.

You're welcome.
I suggest you follow it, you can also check out the DeriSwap project. DeriSwap may be like Uniswap in the future.

Okex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange (centralized exchanges) but my country is restricted in Okex trading. I can't use Okex exchange at all.

What country do you reside in? Have you ever used a VPN for all these problems?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:19:32 PM by Oxumare »

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 12:24:39 PM »
The five cryptocurrencies listed in OKEX are very good and popular.  OKEX a popular exchange.  I agree with such a post that you have made a very nice post.

Offline Review Master

• Activity: 786
  • https://linktr.ee/bitbytecrypto
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2023, 12:30:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 03:10:48 PM »

I'm also from a restricted country and try to use vpn to test what'll they do. As a result, i get my account as a frozen one, so it might be better for all of those users don't try to use okex or other one which are restricted for his/her country, imo.
▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2020, 01:51:56 PM »

You're welcome.
I suggest you follow it, you can also check out the DeriSwap project. DeriSwap may be like Uniswap in the future.

I am also a restricted country. I can use Okex by VPN connection but I can't withdraw my assets due to verification. Because VPN can't solve my Id card verification.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2020, 04:36:45 AM »

I'm also from a restricted country and try to use vpn to test what'll they do. As a result, i get my account as a frozen one, so it might be better for all of those users don't try to use okex or other one which are restricted for his/her country, imo.

That's why i didn't proceed to create account on OkEx exchange. I have many exchanges where i can trade. So why i go to a restricted exchange. Using VPN isn't good idea for centralized exchange because they can suspend your account and freeze your funds.

Offline Oxumare

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2020, 11:50:59 AM »

You're welcome.

I am also a restricted country. I can use Okex by VPN connection but I can't withdraw my assets due to verification. Because VPN can't solve my Id card verification.

If id verification does not work with VPN, you may lose your assets and your account may be closed.I understood that you do not use the Okex exchange.This would be a problem if a token in your wallet is listed on the Okex exchange and not on other exchanges.
(Generally, projects listed on Okex are listed on other major exchanges)

Offline Sumaiya2

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 677
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:19:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 04:41:08 PM »
The OKEX exchange trades on a fairly good exchange.  OKEX Exchange is next to Binans Exchange.  The five coins that are the best coins in the cryptocurrency world are listed on the OKEX Exchange. OKEX is a very well known exchange. Almost all people trade OKEX Access.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Hometown

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 961
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 11:50:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2020, 09:10:14 PM »

That's why i didn't proceed to create account on OkEx exchange. I have many exchanges where i can trade. So why i go to a restricted exchange. Using VPN isn't good idea for centralized exchange because they can suspend your account and freeze your funds.
By connecting vpn  one can easily created account but when he withdraw their assets, how he could verified with national I'd card or because Okex don't allow Bangladeshi ip and national ID card.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG