follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin price again Increase  (Read 10904 times)

Offline vaysar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3312
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 26, 2023, 02:59:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Bitcoin price again Increase
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2020, 10:06:27 AM »
Shortages will soon drive increased demand for Bitcoin's uptrend. An increasing number of institutional clients will buy BTC for the long term. The price can increase significantly, it's amazing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2020, 10:06:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline AllSii

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2040
  • ❰❰❰❰❰❰ WFC ❱❱❱❱❱❱
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 29, 2021, 01:18:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2020, 10:12:57 AM »
Shortages will soon drive increased demand for Bitcoin's uptrend. An increasing number of institutional clients will buy BTC for the long term. The price can increase significantly, it's amazing.
Any upward movement requires a correction, which we have not seen in bitcoin for a long time. This correction can occur from the level of 30 thousand dollars, where the institutions will sell their purchases.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2020, 10:16:47 AM »
Should the expected wave of retail flows materialize, I would expect to see bitcoin charge past $30,000 as we enter the new year. For the near future BTC has a real opportunity to double its price. I'm talking  for 2021.

Offline saidul2105

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: September 08, 2021, 08:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2020, 11:35:02 AM »
From this week the bitcoin price is Low. But from this Two days the bitcoin price again has 19300+ usd. This is really good. If the Bitcoin price is stable here, then i think this will be good for Altcoin.
Yes, bitcoin price is increasing day by day.  Now it is in good position and it touched 29000$. The price can increase significantly and it’s amazin. For this  Bitcoin is the king of all coins in cryptocurrency.  For this reason every investor like to invest here.   

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »
Let alone going up for the Bitco price, even when it goes down I will continue to be in the Bitcoin circle.
Bitcoin is my livelihood and I can't stay away from Bitcoin because Bitcoin makes my life change.

My friend also owns a car and a house as a result of Bitcoin trading and that is certain from the increase in the price of Bitcoin since 2013.

Offline Quantum X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1291
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: July 19, 2023, 06:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2021, 09:34:34 AM »
Let alone going up for the Bitco price, even when it goes down I will continue to be in the Bitcoin circle.
Bitcoin is my livelihood and I can't stay away from Bitcoin because Bitcoin makes my life change.

My friend also owns a car and a house as a result of Bitcoin trading and that is certain from the increase in the price of Bitcoin since 2013.
Surely 3 to 5 years from now if you maintain your side with on bitcoin you will be have the same result. Bitcoin always aim is to become like gold and this kind of competitor is a good chance to cling on. Besides bitcoin is already proven in investment and its popularity.

Offline wxxyrqa

• Activity: 492
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:19:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2021, 09:56:40 AM »

Surely 3 to 5 years from now if you maintain your side with on bitcoin you will be have the same result. Bitcoin always aim is to become like gold and this kind of competitor is a good chance to cling on. Besides bitcoin is already proven in investment and its popularity.
It would be nice if Bitcoin really caught up in many of the safe parameters of gold, thanks to which the valuable metal is valued around the world. It is not necessary for Bitcoin to compete with gold, but to become a more attractive investment in order to play the role of a safe storage. This is the best one could count on.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: January 02, 2021, 09:56:40 AM »

Offline Mahindra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin 💲
  • Last Active: February 05, 2024, 08:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #112 on: January 02, 2021, 10:30:10 AM »
Bitcoin price volatility is really much higher now. Bitcoin price has increased a lot now. I saw the price of Bitcoin yesterday at $28,000 dollar. Today I went to the cryptocurrency market cap and noticed that the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $29,000 dollar. So we can say that the price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market does not decrease but increases.
Mahindra

Offline Ricky

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 780
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:47:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2021, 05:39:43 PM »
Bitcoin's price is still up. Bitcoin prices have started to rise at a higher rate. Bitcoin is constantly setting new records. Currently the movement of Bitcoin is looking very good. If this continues, it is expected that Bitcoin will soon reach the 40,000 dollars milestone.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Heron

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 532
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:49:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2021, 08:39:38 AM »
I believe that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. Bitcoin's next target will be 40 thousand dollars. Hopefully soon the price of Bitcoin is going to be 40 thousand dollars. Then could dump a bit again.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline Ricky

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 780
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:47:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2021, 10:15:20 AM »
I think the price of bitcoin will definitely continue to rise. Bitcoin prices are likely to rise. Because at the moment everyone is leaning on Bitcoin. Investor Rao is investing. So the price of Bitcoin is certainly likely to rise further.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline Zero0

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 570
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:50:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2021, 10:45:15 AM »
This bitcoin is known to us as the best cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin is called the king of the cryptocurrency world. I believe that the price of Bitcoin must continue to rise. Bitcoin's popularity is growing day by day. Bitcoin's acceptance is increasing day by day.

Offline Monster5

• Activity: 953
  • Last Active: January 28, 2024, 07:12:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2021, 09:48:13 AM »
The price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has doubled compared to the past and now the price of Bitcoin in the market has exceeded $41,000 dollar. We can see that the price of Bitcoin has doubled in a few days, but Bitcoin will exceed $50,000 dollar in a few days. This is what we can expect.

Offline Lorix

• Activity: 458
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: November 04, 2021, 06:00:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2021, 10:09:16 AM »
The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising. Many say bull run. I have seen bitcoin halving a lot of the time. No halving was successful as seen.

Bitcoin prices are currently rising. The economic situation has improved. Different countries have started trading in cryptocurrencies. So the price of bitcoin is rising.

Offline Calanth

• Activity: 164
  • Last Active: August 04, 2021, 03:22:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2021, 11:07:16 AM »
Bitcoin is on the rise so fast a lot of people surprised about such rapid growth with bitcoin. The future of many people is in bitcoin. I hope it doesn't let us down

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG