follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Zenon - The Network of Momentum  (Read 534 times)

Offline bayrum48

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 08, 2021, 01:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Zenon - The Network of Momentum
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:45:10 PM »
I present you Zenon - The Network of Momentum

Today we are at the dawn of the new, open and decentralized Internet.
A sentiment of massive distrust in centralized services is starting to take shape and the world needs new and powerful solutions to overcome existing limitations that are inherent with centralized systems.
Nowadays, current decentralized solutions are constrained by blockchain’s fundamental limitations: scalability and active participation.

Zenon Network is aiming to build a dApp platform (zApp, as they say). The lightpaper is presenting a groundbreaking novel consensus called “Network of Momentum”. The Network of Momentum is a gossip protocol using three kind of nodes (Pillars, Sentries & Sentinels) in order to shard the network and maintain its metastability. A peer reviewed yellowpaper is scheduled to be released in 2021 . Cardano, Algorand and Thundercore are among the only projects that went through proper academic reviews of their whitepaper(s). There are worse references and that’s it for the tech.
The Zenon Network team didn’t sell pre-minted tokens to Angel Investors and VC’s to make them dance the derisk dump on communities, they started a placeholder blockchain. The emission and distribution are based on a PoS (Proof of Stake) consensus and tied to the market forces. Fair. You want it, you can buy, you support it, you can stake.

zenon.network

The advantage of this coin is:
- High scalability and low latency(for more info please consult their whitepaper founded on main website)
- Good token economics, only 8 mil will be emitted until main net.
- Anon team
- Team always handled the issues very professional
- Their graphic design is one of the best!
- Satellite with dedicated SDK
- Peer reviewed yellow paper

I will let you to decipher the Zenon enigma, there are rumors that are backed by a big social media platform.

For more information:
- You can find the on twitter -> Zenon network
- Medium page- >  /@zenon.network
- Join our main telegram chat: t.me/zenonnetwork
- Join our community telegram chat: t.me/zenon_community
- Read their whitepaper — zenon.network/download/whitepaper.pdf

A summary about zenon you can find here:
medium article -> /@moonpapers/zenon-network-and-the-bad-seeds-d87c01fe9abe
hackernoon article -> /how-not-to-fracture-a-layer-1-chain-qgi530g3

Until alphanet launch Zenon is listed only on 3-4 small exchanges and is trading at 8$ -> coingecko.com/en/coins/zenon

Don't hesitate to ask me any question and enjoy your research!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Zenon - The Network of Momentum
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:45:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG