follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: My favourites new project in 2021  (Read 13856 times)

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: My favourites new project in 2021
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »
A lot of good projects have already passed during this period of time, and the most effective projects were DIA, TOZEX. There are projects that will only distribute their toekns from them to MoonDeFi.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2021, 04:38:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline hadi97bd

• Activity: 136
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 04, 2024, 08:07:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2021, 04:56:26 PM »
I have invested in Superfram and konomi and both of all already given me a lot. But now i am planning to investment one more project but i am little bit in confusion is it right to invest now or now now my choice listed coin is student coin.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:50:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2021, 05:35:46 PM »
A lot of good projects have already passed during this period of time, and the most effective projects were DIA, TOZEX. There are projects that will only distribute their toekns from them to MoonDeFi.

I agree with you about DIA, I think It the best project at last year. For this year I think student coin will have good progress and be more popular. I see student coin has good project and good team behind the project.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2021, 05:41:14 PM »
So far my research 2021 will be the year of DeFi & NFTs.  The following upcoming projects will be huge & I have a plan to invest with them:

1. SuperFarm ( DeFi & NFT)
2. Konomi ( DeFi)
3. The Ethernity Chain ( NFT)
4. Splyt ( B2B mobility market place)
5. ChainGuardians ( NFT)

I personally prefer in Konomi, I think this project is really good. But It depends on what project do you want to invest. Because I also bought AMEpay and student coin. I have read many people believe in those projects

Offline sergeybobrov

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 06:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2021, 05:51:46 PM »
In my opinion, the best project right now is Pundi X (NPXS). Even today, with a general fall in the crypto market, it continues to grow and climbed to 50th place according to coingecko.

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2021, 06:21:58 PM »
For a project that is still running until now I chose the Student Coin Project, I think this project is quite good. The token is already traded and has a sizable market volume. Apart from STC, of ​​course, DIA, and several other DeFi projects that I have favorites in 2021.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2021, 07:23:09 PM »
Reef Finance was conceived as a cross-chain DeFi operating system for newcomers wanting to explore decentralized financial opportunities. The Reef token provides several benefits and utilities, including governance participation, staking, yield distribution, and it also acts as the currency for paying fees.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2021, 07:23:09 PM »

Offline MishaSER

• Activity: 799
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 03:28:23 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »
In my opinion, the best project right now is Pundi X (NPXS). Even today, with a general fall in the crypto market, it continues to grow and climbed to 50th place according to coingecko.

With all due respect to the project, undoubtedly it is getting better, but this 2018 project is one of those projects that survived.

Right there we are considering projects in 2021.

Recently, the PandaSwap project announced the results of the airdrop of the first round, the project looks good, you can catch the second round now. This project is in full agreement with OKExChain.

Offline Galley

• Activity: 801
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: July 21, 2022, 12:26:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2021, 01:03:20 PM »
For a project that is still running until now I chose the Student Coin Project, I think this project is quite good. The token is already traded and has a sizable market volume. Apart from STC, of ​​course, DIA, and several other DeFi projects that I have favorites in 2021.

I agree with you that Student Coin is a promising project that is already showing intermediate results in terms of its viability. After the first round of bounty companies, many continued their participation in the next round after seeing how successful the coin was trading. I think everything will be fine in the future.

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2021, 04:08:58 AM »
Realy bro i like new project and also bounty project why like last time Youcash bounty when project list exchange price was 0.05 after when bounty hunter sell there coin price dump to 0.00062 i buy that time hold my coin to day check price its 0.062 every time i do that buy at cheap and hold them.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2021, 11:40:35 AM »

I agree with you that Student Coin is a promising project that is already showing intermediate results in terms of its viability. After the first round of bounty companies, many continued their participation in the next round after seeing how successful the coin was trading. I think everything will be fine in the future.

Well, student coin is real project and has good team..I see This project is always improving. That's good.I predict student coin price will soar after bounty campaign part 2.So if you have free money buy at launchpad ICO
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Nostoman

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3469
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: January 15, 2024, 01:34:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2021, 11:47:54 AM »

I agree with you about DIA, I think It the best project at last year. For this year I think student coin will have good progress and be more popular. I see student coin has good project and good team behind the project.
Atm I have some DIA token. Now Price around 3.50$. already big pumped (I think). And I also think any small traders can buy it and will more profitable in future.

Offline Condorlaib

• Activity: 663
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 12:10:21 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #148 on: March 27, 2021, 01:33:33 PM »
My favourite new project has to be Student Coin. They have a product already and is currently on an ICO. Quite exciting considering they are on NFTs which is an already populated niche
today I hope not only for student coins, but also for Prasaga, in the bounty of which I participate. At least in the current period, we can conclude that most projects have every chance of success, given the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2021, 08:24:05 AM »
Realy bro i like new project and also bounty project why like last time Youcash bounty when project list exchange price was 0.05 after when bounty hunter sell there coin price dump to 0.00062 i buy that time hold my coin to day check price its 0.062 every time i do that buy at cheap and hold them.

Good job, you are already 10x profits. Amazing techniques. Some investors try to buy the coins at cheap rate and wait for future like you. They are sound in forecasting and have patience with capital investment. I appreciate this techniques. Sometimes, i apply this techniques at a dumped price.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG