follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Tokens without transaction history on any exchange, how do you sell them.  (Read 3152 times)

Offline Thanos

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 08, 2023, 06:08:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Got my first bounty token but then the only exchange I see it, is only on etherdelta and foxdelta with about only just 7 to 9 transaction on the coin. The company not even making any step to get named on prominent exchange.
And still they keep saying that each token is worth 1 euro.

I will suggest that you wait for many years to see it grow and also be listed on various exchabge before selling. Again, you just have to remember that many coins that were lunched many years ego where once cheap even bitcoin, when it was lunched since 2009 was not the price it is now being traded. I think every coin started from certain point and becomes big after some time.
This is the only option now, waiting game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

Got my first bounty token but then the only exchange I see it, is only on etherdelta and foxdelta with about only just 7 to 9 transaction on the coin. The company not even making any step to get named on prominent exchange.

I will suggest that you wait for many years to see it grow and also be listed on various exchabge before selling. Again, you just have to remember that many coins that were lunched many years ego where once cheap even bitcoin, when it was lunched since 2009 was not the price it is now being traded. I think every coin started from certain point and becomes big after some time.

and what about Ethereum ICO... was it 0,3USD/ETH i think... or something similar...  :D
if you plant something you need to wait until it grows... only if you see that the plant is trully failing, then you cut it off ...
Ooh lord you are on point this is what I am trying to do, the fact is the coin and project might be good but then I don't see the essence of the project, I did the bounty cause I thought I would just exchange for ETH. My greed is getting the best of me now 😩😩

Offline chipr

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: July 27, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts First Post

Was that for a project through Sparta ICO?
I don't think they can guarantee each company will be successful in the end.

I feel for you... as I've received many airdrop coins/tokens, like 5000, just from doing the follow, comment, RT on Twitter promos, some of which seemed like great projects only to find out in the end that the tokens are useless (at least not much effort wasted). Then I've also participated in a few ICOs where I purchased coins and the same has happened, once due to someone bailing on the project and by the time the distribution arrived they had withdrawn all of the remaining tokens and the price was about $0.09 for all 500; that one was a scam.

There are better stories as well, but in crypto this does happen.

Hodling is a good option since many of the startups will not have their coins listed yet and may actually still be developing the platform on which their token will be used. Look at the timeline of the White Paper and perhaps it will give you a better indication of whether or not they are still developing (try following links to their GitHub).

Didn't Bitcoin start at $0.01?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:51:16 AM by chipr »

Offline dentolas

• Activity: 1070
  • Last Active: November 01, 2020, 08:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
There's not much you can do now. I guess you just have to wait and hope the team will continue to develop the project.
i just hope the team continue to develop their project because i am already pissed. Imaging woking for six weeks and did get 900 token just for it to worth noting, that is hearth breaking.   

I worked for repux for 3 months and received tokens worth 10$ :) Sometimes life is unfair.
Yours is even worth something, my is worth nothing i think you are better off..
wait did you say 3 months, that is outrageous. i will be rolling on the ground crying if i get such. whaat... No no way.. three months   

hahaha atleast you guys got paid. I worked on some projects before that did not even pay due to failed presale.

hahaha  ;D   and what about those that disapear in the middle? or that suddenly have personal or legal problems and you never get paid for work done...
if you only think about simple bounties worth a few tokens it is bad but bereable, but what about translation or writting original articles??  :o
And if they disappear I will head straight to the telegram Chanel add up all admin and terrorise their life 😩😩, and if by chance I have any of the teams photo!!  you are gone.. twitter will do the rest. Their is no running from it.

some guys are experts on these things and can build a whole world balanced on a matchstick...
and there is also the risk of them simply tell that they are having personal problems and vanish...
like everything in life there are risks... as the potencial profit grows, the risk can be worthwhile or not...you need to evaluate when making decisions

Offline SnowDawn

• Activity: 217
  • Last Active: November 08, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
Now a lot of such campaigns: launch ICO, collect money, and then nothing happens at all (

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

There's not much you can do now. I guess you just have to wait and hope the team will continue to develop the project.
i just hope the team continue to develop their project because i am already pissed. Imaging woking for six weeks and did get 900 token just for it to worth noting, that is hearth breaking.   

I worked for repux for 3 months and received tokens worth 10$ :) Sometimes life is unfair.
Yours is even worth something, my is worth nothing i think you are better off..
wait did you say 3 months, that is outrageous. i will be rolling on the ground crying if i get such. whaat... No no way.. three months   

hahaha atleast you guys got paid. I worked on some projects before that did not even pay due to failed presale.

hahaha  ;D   and what about those that disapear in the middle? or that suddenly have personal or legal problems and you never get paid for work done...
if you only think about simple bounties worth a few tokens it is bad but bereable, but what about translation or writting original articles??  :o
And if they disappear I will head straight to the telegram Chanel add up all admin and terrorise their life 😩😩, and if by chance I have any of the teams photo!!  you are gone.. twitter will do the rest. Their is no running from it.

some guys are experts on these things and can build a whole world balanced on a matchstick...
and there is also the risk of them simply tell that they are having personal problems and vanish...
like everything in life there are risks... as the potencial profit grows, the risk can be worthwhile or not...you need to evaluate when making decisions

sad as it may, even the best ICO now can turn out to be scam at the end. my problem is that they are devaluing eth because so many of them are from Eth platform.   

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

Now a lot of such campaigns: launch ICO, collect money, and then nothing happens at all (
that's it, sometimes i don't blame bounty hunters for dumping. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline luvr1000

• Activity: 717
  • Bitwin
  • Last Active: December 07, 2021, 09:55:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
if you are talking about a coin tied to the etherium, that is, several exchanges on which you can sell coins of this type, example idex
██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄██████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ▄████████████████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ████████████████████████ ▀████
████▀                            ▀████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
    ENTER BUTTON
────────────────────────────────────────

main project is buying and selling luxury goods

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄
██                   ██
██           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
██          █  ▄▄▄▄   █
██          █  ▀▀▀▀   █
██           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██                   ██
██                   ██
██                   ██
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    PAYBUTTON
From increasing assets through
Defi to Payment, You can do it
with one PAYBUTTON App

NFT DEFI

Simple & Safe Defi is Possible
through the Website & App
    ....BUY....

Offline purpleseven

• Activity: 353
  • Last Active: October 14, 2023, 06:36:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
Does the project work according to the roadmap? otherwise I can say the project failed and has no value. leave the project now.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Tokens without transaction history on any exchange, how do you sell them.
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2018, 04:34:09 PM »
depending on the price of the token and the project.
if the token project is good for the future then the price can be true 1 Euro.
retire and rest in peace

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 05:21:31 PM »

What is the purpose of 1 Euro, James?

I guess if you trade there, it's not recommended because it's very dangerous for your assets.
It's better to wait for your token listing on the stock that doesn't enter Private Key and Adddress MEW.

Offline Kinal

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 09:15:52 PM »
I think the new project should be given time. Why do you want to immediately reverse your token? Give it time to grow and you can earn even more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG