follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Tokens without transaction history on any exchange, how do you sell them.  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Thanos

• Activity: 233
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 08, 2023, 06:08:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Got my first bounty token but then the only exchange I see it, is only on etherdelta and foxdelta with about only just 7 to 9 transaction on the coin. The company not even making any step to get named on prominent exchange.
And still they keep saying that each token is worth 1 euro.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline leithy

• 2 strikes
  • Activity: 214
  • Last Active: October 26, 2021, 08:43:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
What price is quoted on eth/forkdelta? I do not use them as they can cost you without trade taking place.

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

What price is quoted on eth/forkdelta? I do not use them as they can cost you without trade taking place.
actually i see no price, only transaction that took place a long time ago, the price i saw there was heartbreaking imaging 0.002 dollar for 5k token i was like TF :o :o. I have been on the project for about 6 weeks and i didn't even get up to a thousand of the token.
I just wish something magical happens. 

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
There's not much you can do now. I guess you just have to wait and hope the team will continue to develop the project.

Offline investwarrior

• Activity: 434
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 28, 2019, 08:25:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
This token you can only sell on exchanges like etherdelta,forkdelta and so on, because there you can list yourself any token. ( but soemtimes no trade volume there ) and usually price there is super low,so just wait some bigger exchanges.
Лайв цены на криптовалюты https://www.checkcryptoprices.com

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

There's not much you can do now. I guess you just have to wait and hope the team will continue to develop the project.
i just hope the team continue to develop their project because i am already pissed. Imaging woking for six weeks and did get 900 token just for it to worth noting, that is hearth breaking.   

Offline investwarrior

• Activity: 434
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: June 28, 2019, 08:25:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
i just hope the team continue to develop their project because i am already pissed. Imaging woking for six weeks and did get 900 token just for it to worth noting, that is hearth breaking.   

I worked for repux for 3 months and received tokens worth 10$ :) Sometimes life is unfair.
Лайв цены на криптовалюты https://www.checkcryptoprices.com

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

I worked for repux for 3 months and received tokens worth 10$ :) Sometimes life is unfair.
Yours is even worth something, my is worth nothing i think you are better off..
wait did you say 3 months, that is outrageous. i will be rolling on the ground crying if i get such. whaat... No no way.. three months     

Offline dentolas

• Activity: 1070
  • Last Active: November 01, 2020, 08:59:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
I guess that no matter what everyone says, unfortunately a token is only valued if someone want's to buy it, and the value will be the price at which they want to buy... market makes the rules
You are lucky to be able to sell for a price, sometimes you receive tokens and you will never be able to sell or use them...
there are 2 options: if you don't believe the project, you get rid of the coins while there is anyone that wants to buy them or if you believe, you hold and hope they develop and that on the future there will be other better opportunities
The project behind a coin is the most important thing, and the fact that after a short time there are no good exchanges doesn't necessarily mean that it is scam or lack of judgement from the team

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3550
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:23:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

wait did you say 3 months, that is outrageous. i will be rolling on the ground crying if i get such. whaat... No no way.. three months   

hahaha atleast you guys got paid. I worked on some projects before that did not even pay due to failed presale.

Offline dentolas

• View Profile

hahaha atleast you guys got paid. I worked on some projects before that did not even pay due to failed presale.

hahaha  ;D   and what about those that disapear in the middle? or that suddenly have personal or legal problems and you never get paid for work done...
if you only think about simple bounties worth a few tokens it is bad but bereable, but what about translation or writting original articles??  :o

Offline Bobcrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3618
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:42:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Got my first bounty token but then the only exchange I see it, is only on etherdelta and foxdelta with about only just 7 to 9 transaction on the coin. The company not even making any step to get named on prominent exchange.

I will suggest that you wait for many years to see it grow and also be listed on various exchabge before selling. Again, you just have to remember that many coins that were lunched many years ego where once cheap even bitcoin, when it was lunched since 2009 was not the price it is now being traded. I think every coin started from certain point and becomes big after some time.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Code: [Select]

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline dentolas

• View Profile

I will suggest that you wait for many years to see it grow and also be listed on various exchabge before selling. Again, you just have to remember that many coins that were lunched many years ego where once cheap even bitcoin, when it was lunched since 2009 was not the price it is now being traded. I think every coin started from certain point and becomes big after some time.

and what about Ethereum ICO... was it 0,3USD/ETH i think... or something similar...  :D
if you plant something you need to wait until it grows... only if you see that the plant is trully failing, then you cut it off ...

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23

and what about Ethereum ICO... was it 0,3USD/ETH i think... or something similar...  :D
if you plant something you need to wait until it grows... only if you see that the plant is trully failing, then you cut it off ...

This is hilarious hahaha.
I guess other bounty hunters also experienced what we went through.
I guess the best thing to do is just move on to the next one.

Offline Thanos

• View Profile

hahaha  ;D   and what about those that disapear in the middle? or that suddenly have personal or legal problems and you never get paid for work done...
if you only think about simple bounties worth a few tokens it is bad but bereable, but what about translation or writting original articles??  :o
And if they disappear I will head straight to the telegram Chanel add up all admin and terrorise their life 😩😩, and if by chance I have any of the teams photo!!  you are gone.. twitter will do the rest. Their is no running from it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG