follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you buy the dips now?  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2081
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: June 06, 2024, 10:15:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Do you buy the dips now?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »
Well, for me, I think the deep is not here yet, am expecting a significant bear which am hoping might bring bitcoin down to the 30s and 20 thousand dollar range, hopefully, it will get down to this and am prepared to buy in as much as I could, but am also monitoring the market closely incase this does not happen, then am also prepared to look for some good projects to buy into for future profits.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline nicecrypto

• Activity: 249
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 05, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 04:14:52 AM »
Do you also buy the dips?
Or are you waiting for some deeper dips?

History has taught me never to buy the dip; but the bear market. It is not news that bitcoin is struggling to find support and could dip as low as 35000$ before it finds support; but that does not make the market bearish enough for me as an individual to hop in and invest.

Never buy a falling dip, instead buy the bottom

I hear you and as you have mentioned, Never buy a falling dip but the bottom, but how can you categorically state where the bottom is? maybe unless it reverses and starts moving upward again before you buy in and yes, I agree with you that's why i am saying this but to actually buy the bottom is what am trying to get, that is after the bottom has been confirmed and there is a clear reversal.

Offline batishta10

• Activity: 420
  • Last Active: July 29, 2021, 05:49:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 06:55:51 AM »
Well, for me, I think the deep is not here yet, am expecting a significant bear which am hoping might bring bitcoin down to the 30s and 20 thousand dollar range, hopefully, it will get down to this and am prepared to buy in as much as I could, but am also monitoring the market closely incase this does not happen, then am also prepared to look for some good projects to buy into for future profits.
Take a closer look at the market, there are always good products. While you wait for the price drawdown, others make money. Nothing prevents you from waiting and buying coins for new projects at the same time.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2900
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: June 08, 2024, 08:34:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2021, 08:27:59 AM »
Take a closer look at the market, there are always good products. While you wait for the price drawdown, others make money. Nothing prevents you from waiting and buying coins for new projects at the same time.
good advice, while waiting for a price drop that might occur, there's nothing wrong with looking at a new project that may have good enough prospects to buy coins, so that when they are marketed they can get benefits that may coincide with price increases.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gurunanakji777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2144
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:24:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2021, 09:12:35 AM »
I think the correction is not over yet we should wait for some more time. It's early to say anything now. Once the market starts consolidating then I will consider buying still we don't know the market will drop further or stop here so we should not make haste. If you are planning for long-term holding you can buy at the moment and you should not hesitate or wait because you never know whether you will get a chance to buy again at this price or not.

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 09:42:42 AM »
After a correction that we have right now, there are always opportunities for some short-term deals.
I used it to buy The Graph. Expect $2 again in the next few months and that would be enough for me. But what long-term opportunities have also arisen for me, for example REN. Everyone will need REN at some point, I thought to myself and hit it for $0.98. I'll hold on for at least a year, of course because of the tax, but at 300% profit I'll probably get weak.
Now I've told you about my plans, what are yours?
What do you do with a 20% correction? Do you also buy the dips?
Or are you waiting for some deeper dips?

Yes i think there are smaller trades to be taken during this correction and i have actually taken some not too big gains but stll good enough like between $2-$5 though I am also doing this with just a fraction of my gains and trying to be careful not to fall into a situation where I might have to hodl my entry for a long time should in case the price dips really hard.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 12:42:06 PM »
I've been averaging into various breakouts for the past month, so a 20-50% fiat dip on coins doesn't change my strategy much. I already sold half of 25% of my positions at 2x recently so fiat value all good, even during this so-called crash, while my trading account is still relatively flat against Bitcoin in the past few days ironically. Against Ethereum (my main trading pair) it's looking amazing to be honest. I none the less averaged into a bit more CRV AKRO as well as positioning myself in UNI. Based on my current entries (against BTC/ETH), it's like I already bought the dip before it happened :)

I'm still holding back about 25% Ether to average more if it goes deeper, or otherwise filling another 10% of positions with Bitcoin profits if goes higher  :)

Offline LaZim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:31:18 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2021, 12:51:33 PM »
Dips can always be bought if you trade at fast distances. I am sure that bitcoin will come to 20,000, perhaps even lower, but it will not be fast and will have to wait a long time for this. It is much better to buy when the market goes down sharply and sell on the rebound.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2021, 01:30:37 PM »
Lol. Buying the dip is relative. You may think that you have bought into a dip, only for the coin/token to show you a new dip. You can't be absolutely sure where this correction is taking us to. Better to wait…

In a calm market, if you can call the crypto market and the current situation calm, a 20% correction is definitely a dip. From then on you can expect even deeper dips but also never again these opportunities.
You decide whether you want to wait or want to access, you can never know for sure.
For me, one thing is certain, but that's just my optimistic opinion.
Since I expect a Bitcoin rate of 100k in the next 2 years and more than 250k in 4 years, it is clear to me that the Bitcoin rate now offers a great opportunity to buy more. That's what I'm calling buying the dips!
Some altcoins are also suitable for long-term, but that is constantly changing. I bought mine, these that I think are irreplaceable and essential in their sector.
I sold the previous top 20 and bought the new Trend Coins, which may repeat itself in 2 years.
And sometimes I also buy tokens to play with in order to make short-term profits. 20% corrections are very suitable for this.
I wasn't always a winner, I also had to learn my lessons first, but now I'm quite happy with what I achieved. The experience gained should not be underestimated either. That's why I don't agree with someone laughing at me like you're trying to do.

Crypto business is and always has been a risky business. And some wait their lives to start. And, if you have decided to start then DYOR and never invest the money you need to live.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 01:32:40 PM by Ferki »

Offline atjiat

• Activity: 376
  • Your Data Belongs To You
  • Last Active: January 02, 2024, 08:19:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2021, 01:45:53 PM »
Lol. Buying the dip is relative. You may think that you have bought into a dip, only for the coin/token to show you a new dip. You can't be absolutely sure where this correction is taking us to. Better to wait…
The fact is that under the current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market, it is really better to wait and watch what is happening, but nevertheless, we can get very good chances for profitable purchases.

Offline shadowdio

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: March 14, 2024, 06:13:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2021, 02:38:10 PM »
I'm waiting for some deeper dips until the price gets stabilizing then that's the right time for me to buy some altcoins because for sure it will recover again. I can hold for long term until the price gets increase.

Offline Abubakar56

• Activity: 316
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 09:42:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »
The market have been dip currently and lot's of people have been buying the dip, there are lot's of people which are still expecting more dip which is possible but I think this is the right time to Buy but if you are cared and still expecting more dip you can buy in percentage.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:31:00 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2021, 11:57:38 PM »
Yes, but not too many, only some. Moreover, this is a dip market correction. Sometimes, I still fear the downtrend in this month and next month.
If I am going to have money, I will buy top in cersal crypto and make it as an investment, I will use it for a long investment.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 12:34:32 AM by sampoerna »

Offline pelana vreo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 02:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2021, 06:59:17 AM »
Since I like long-term investing, I will buy Tron, Zil, and ADA coins
There is a possibility that the price will experience a bigger correction than today, but if we don't take a little risk, then we can only regret when the price of the altcoin we want rises quickly and regret not buying.
I think if BTC reaches $40k, then the altcoin price will go down and that's where I'll buy some altcoins to keep for 3 years

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG