follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Reason why you hold Ethereum  (Read 42360 times)

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2506
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Reason why you hold Ethereum
« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2024, 07:38:14 PM »

but the main problem of Ethereum is the so much high fee , in this Arbitrum and Ethereum becomes more different , the more the market grows is the higher the fee for ETH.

so this is the only problem that this network is facing and the reason why  I stop using this coin instead I only have this for HOLDING and nothing more.
Just like me, I only buy and hold ethereum, of course for the long term. I don't make transactions on the Ethereum network, I mostly use Solana, Binance Smart Chain and TRC20. I hold ethereum and bitcoin for the long term.
Holding Ethereum for a long time has great potential, but unfortunately many people are impatient when the price is rising. 
Of course, most people want to sell it immediately, so they fail to get big profits. 
Talking about transactions on Ethereum, network fees are indeed the most expensive compared to other networks.  But in reality, many people are here, because Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2024, 07:38:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1958
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #376 on: May 25, 2024, 10:27:59 AM »

but the main problem of Ethereum is the so much high fee , in this Arbitrum and Ethereum becomes more different , the more the market grows is the higher the fee for ETH.

so this is the only problem that this network is facing and the reason why  I stop using this coin instead I only have this for HOLDING and nothing more.
Just like me, I only buy and hold ethereum, of course for the long term. I don't make transactions on the Ethereum network, I mostly use Solana, Binance Smart Chain and TRC20. I hold ethereum and bitcoin for the long term.
Holding Ethereum for a long time has great potential, but unfortunately many people are impatient when the price is rising. 
Of course, most people want to sell it immediately, so they fail to get big profits. 
Talking about transactions on Ethereum, network fees are indeed the most expensive compared to other networks.  But in reality, many people are here, because Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.
Yes, by holding ethereum for the long term if we buy it at the floor price, we will make big profits. However, we know that this requires free funds and of course requires patience to continue to use our coins, including the ethereum in it.

Online ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1324
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:54:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #377 on: June 02, 2024, 06:19:11 PM »
Yes, by holding ethereum for the long term if we buy it at the floor price, we will make big profits. However, we know that this requires free funds and of course requires patience to continue to use our coins, including the ethereum in it.
Patience will always be the main key when we make investments, because like it or not, whether we like it or not, we need time to wait longer to take advantage, and there is nothing we can do other than being patient in waiting.

And also as you said, investing must use money that is specifically for that purpose, don't let us use money for our daily needs, because that will be very annoying.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 979
  • Last Active: Today at 05:01:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #378 on: June 05, 2024, 07:21:53 PM »
Patience will always be the main key when we make investments, because like it or not, whether we like it or not, we need time to wait longer to take advantage, and there is nothing we can do other than being patient in waiting.

And also as you said, investing must use money that is specifically for that purpose, don't let us use money for our daily needs, because that will be very annoying.
Maybe there are still several ways that can provide daily results according to your wishes. Although this method depends on the capital you use for investment. Usually we can find this by means of a Dividend / Staking program which can provide daily income depending on the amount of capital we use. Many rich people share this method so that their business continues to run smoothly without having to wait a long time and all their life needs are well guaranteed without having to do very tiring work anymore.

Online JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:58:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #379 on: June 05, 2024, 08:52:42 PM »

ETH's popularity is high and it is expected to cross $10k in the near future so those who invest long term will get a good amount out of it. Yes, it is absolutely true that patience is the key to success. So if you invest in ETH and hold it for a long time, then you will get several times the profit from the current price. Therefore, you should invest in ETH because it is unlikely to be a scam. It is a trusted coin like Bitcoin

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2024, 03:48:17 AM »

ETH's popularity is high and it is expected to cross $10k in the near future so those who invest long term will get a good amount out of it. Yes, it is absolutely true that patience is the key to success. So if you invest in ETH and hold it for a long time, then you will get several times the profit from the current price. Therefore, you should invest in ETH because it is unlikely to be a scam. It is a trusted coin like Bitcoin
TBH, there's a chance that it will happen, and in reality, there are many who are expecting for it to happen. ETH in $10K? It's possible, but not in the upcoming bull run. I believe it will happen in the next bull run or maybe the next after the next one. At the end of the day, I see Ethereum as the "blue chip" of cryptocurrency where I believe that it is the safest altcoin to invest our money with.

Excluding Bitcoin, Ethereum is for me the safest investment, and the fact that it is still developing over time makes it more attractive to investors and thinking that they should hold some of it. I'll accumulate more of ETH when the bear market season starts that's for sure. :)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2024, 04:29:20 AM »

TBH, there's a chance that it will happen, and in reality, there are many who are expecting for it to happen. ETH in $10K? It's possible, but not in the upcoming bull run. I believe it will happen in the next bull run or maybe the next after the next one. At the end of the day, I see Ethereum as the "blue chip" of cryptocurrency where I believe that it is the safest altcoin to invest our money with.

Excluding Bitcoin, Ethereum is for me the safest investment, and the fact that it is still developing over time makes it more attractive to investors and thinking that they should hold some of it. I'll accumulate more of ETH when the bear market season starts that's for sure. :)
During the bearish season I will collect bitcoin and ethereum, as I have always done since I first started investing in the crypto world. This season I have no expectations that Ethereum will reach $10K, I only have a sell target at $6K. Because for me the price of $10K is too high, even though the ethereum ETF has been approved.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2024, 04:29:20 AM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:53:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #382 on: June 06, 2024, 07:56:41 AM »

During the bearish season I will collect bitcoin and ethereum, as I have always done since I first started investing in the crypto world. This season I have no expectations that Ethereum will reach $10K, I only have a sell target at $6K. Because for me the price of $10K is too high, even though the ethereum ETF has been approved.
During the bear season in 2022, I didn't bother buying some Ethereum back then because I'm focusing more on Bitcoin and other Layer-2 projects. Now I will not do the same mistake again, and when the bear market comes, I will surely accumulate more Ethereum. Like I said, there's no chance that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 this upcoming bull run, but there's a chance that it will happen. Now my reason why I will hold Ethereum is the fact that I believe that it will reach $10,000 in the upcoming years. :D

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 947
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 11:33:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #383 on: June 06, 2024, 10:25:57 PM »

I think it's a good idea and quite achievable for you to have a price target of $6k to sell your ethereum than have an unimaginable price of $10k that is not happening during this bull run.

Many people have thought about selling their ethereum at a high price of $10k because of the ethereum ETF approval, which I see as an unwise step for them to think of

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2024, 12:27:22 PM »

I think it's a good idea and quite achievable for you to have a price target of $6k to sell your ethereum than have an unimaginable price of $10k that is not happening during this bull run.

Many people have thought about selling their ethereum at a high price of $10k because of the ethereum ETF approval, which I see as an unwise step for them to think of
I really don't aim too high for my top 10 coins, because once it is achieved and I make a profit I will buy back the coins when a correction occurs and will do short term trading. Or maybe it will hold for the medium term. Everyone has a strategy, and this is a step that I have always done several years ago in following the 4 year cycle.

Offline libert19

• Activity: 761
  • Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Avatar Signature
« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2024, 10:45:04 AM »
I'm active in EVM ecosystem so holding ETH is must for doing transactions.

For profit purposes, I don't bother with Ethereum much, bothered with it a while back when it was around $1200, now it feels bit out of range, especially when you have seen it lower.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2506
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    2500 Posts Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #386 on: June 11, 2024, 07:24:54 PM »
I'm active in EVM ecosystem so holding ETH is must for doing transactions.

For profit purposes, I don't bother with Ethereum much, bothered with it a while back when it was around $1200, now it feels bit out of range, especially when you have seen it lower.
If we are active in the Ethereum Ecosystem, it is clear that we will hold Ethereum, because this is a condition for us to be able to carry out activities here. Because everything we do definitely needs Ethereum for transaction fees, but I think there's no harm in holding Ethereum as an investment and not just as a transaction fee. Ethereum has great power, for its price to explode during the bullrun later!

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 947
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 18, 2024, 11:33:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2024, 11:08:17 PM »
For you to think of accumulating more of ethereum during the bear market season, that means you will be doing that two to three year from today, when the bull run has passed. Currently, ethereum can never go below $2500k from now till next year. However, anticipate the price to be going higher until ethereum reaches a new ATH of $6k price above

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1824
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #388 on: June 12, 2024, 07:30:30 AM »
-snip-
Currently, ethereum can never go below $2500k from now till next year. However, anticipate the price to be going higher until ethereum reaches a new ATH of $6k price above
But it's also worth getting ready for a decline that may be deeper.
Make sure you have enough Fiat reserves to buy back at the cheapest price.

Imagine ETH will be at $10k and that would be a huge profit if you buy now.
I used to think so when the price of ETH was below $100 it was in line with expectations.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #389 on: June 12, 2024, 09:22:47 AM »
-snip-
Currently, ethereum can never go below $2500k from now till next year. However, anticipate the price to be going higher until ethereum reaches a new ATH of $6k price above
But it's also worth getting ready for a decline that may be deeper.
Make sure you have enough Fiat reserves to buy back at the cheapest price.

Imagine ETH will be at $10k and that would be a huge profit if you buy now.
I used to think so when the price of ETH was below $100 it was in line with expectations.
I also do the same thing, I have prepared USD to buy when the market experiences a deep correction, because some members predict we will see bearishness. It will probably be a long time before a bullish season occurs in Q4 this year. Everything can happen according to predictions, or it may not happen and Bitcoin will strengthen again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG