follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: YTN - Yenten - Cryptocurrency for everyone  (Read 451 times)

Offline YTNComm

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2021, 09:55:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
YTN - Yenten - Cryptocurrency for everyone
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:25:07 PM »
Yenten is a cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu. Launched in 2017.
No ASIC mineable. No ICO. No premine.

Website
Yentencoin .  info  (All the information and other links could be found there, until i edit this post when i'll be allowed to post links).

Twitter
Google Please i'm not allowed to post links :) Will Edit later

Telegram

Abstruct
Algorithm:  YespowerR16 (yespower-1.0,N=4096,r=16),  GPU is slower than CPU
(changed from YescryptR16 on and after 30 March 2019)
Block time:  2 minutes
Max Block size:  2M
Block reward of block #1:  50 YTN
Max Supply:  80,000,000 YTN
SubsidyHalvingInterval:  800,000 blocks
Difficulty re-target:  every block (DarkGravityWave v3-1)
Premine:  none
P2P Port:  9981
RPC Port:  9982

Download binary(Win64, Mac, Linux64)
latest:v4.0.2

Mac GUI version included
If your wallet stops(out of memory, etc.) syncing block data after header syncing, try block data below.

Source 
how to mine
For Windows:
cpuminer-opt-yespower
Ubuntu
Ubuntu user is not beginner, no need to explain.

Exchange

CREX24
GRAVIEX

Block Explorer

Pool

Faucet

Yenten Web Miner
Web Miner Yespowerr16

Node list

Market Capitalizations

Yenten Coin is a cryptocoin only for processors.
Our coin has a very large and sociable community. The main team members are located in Japan, America and Russia.
The coin does not have a premine, the coins are equally apportioned among all mining participants. Some time ago Yenten Coin almost died, but it was able to resurrect as a phoenix and is now actively developing.

The purpose of the coin is to give everyone the opportunity to enter the cryptoworld, everyone who has an average processor in a computer can mine it. It is very similar to Doge Coin, but only for processors (we are against mining on video cards - this gives mining concentration in one hand), we are for decentralization.

What can you do to develop a coin?
To tell about the coin everyone and everywhere, to educate, to help tune miners and wallets. The potential audience of the coin is people who play online games on home computers and all who are interested in new technologies.

What we work on:

1. A new, improved design of the official website

2. A convenient installer for the official "cold" wallet with step-by-step hints and instructions built-in. These instructions will include both text and visual hints useful for novices who decided to use our utility for fast downloading of the cold wallet based on the full Yenten blockchain.

3. Adding Yenten to as many exchanges as possible.

4. Creation of database with "how-to-use" instructions for the official wallet, the exchanges, miners etc at the partner's website

5. Banner advertisement on the (LINK to one of the pools) - Yenten coin as easy-for-use, "a coin for everyone".

6. Final release of the official GUI-miner with the menu and embedded links to a coin resources.

7. Bounty program.

8. Creation and maintenance of topics about Yenten on cryptocurrency forums.

9. Positioning of Yenten as a "cryptocoin for everyone": everyone will be able to get it even with a typical home computer - it is easy and simple.

10. Advertisement of Yenten at the game forums, youth engagement.

Our official motto: "Yenten - a cryptocoin for CPU-mining only; fast transactions, easy-in-use and safe official wallet. We are like Dogecoin, but CPU-only!"

In general, the work is in full swing - there are lots of ideas, the coin and algorithm are excellent.

Why don't we have a roadmap?
We constantly monitor the market and technology, develop together with the world, we do not have a specific person who does something and then receives all the profit from the project. The project belongs to all of you, to the whole community, everyone is doing something. We are always open to new ideas, developments and implementations.

Yenten Coin is very similar to Doge Coin, but only for the CPU. And I think the main idea of the coin is to be a CPU and to find the algorithm in time in critical situations. The coin is for everyone, the coin is in every house - without a farce, so saying.

The coin is fully developed by the community - everyone can make their own changes and they will be included in the main branch by a general vote. There is no person responsible for the project - there are no person interested in corruption, there is no one who is ready to make empty pumps and dumps ... the coin completely repeats the history of Bitcoin but the main feature of the coin is that it is oriented towards ordinary users and is mined by the CPU(small, fast, but only for processors).

Recent News:
YenTen Black-Jack TG Bot released by community members
Buying Instagram/Twitter likes is now available via YTN payments.
Mobile Wallet is about to be released soon, currently on beta-test stage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

YTN - Yenten - Cryptocurrency for everyone
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:25:07 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG