follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New approaches of crypto market in your countries  (Read 1074 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 17154
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
New approaches of crypto market in your countries
« on: April 08, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »
Vietnam is a small country with an area of ​​about 330K square km and a population of about 100 million people, but this is a country with the second largest crypto community in the world, although crypto is not considered legal in Vietnam.

It can be said that Vietnamese people like to invest, like betting and games of chance, and this is also a "fat"market for exchanges such as Binance, VinDAX, VNDC, Remitano...
One of exchanges - Remitano has approached the Vietnamese crypto market with a comedy serries product to change people's perception of crypto, and Remitano will also have more new users, more profit from transaction fees & other services.

4.0 TOWN is a light comedy sitcom. This is the first film project to come from crypto exchange Remitano. The film revolves around the journey of Mr. Khiem - the leader of a residential group determined to upgrade his neighborhood into 4.0 Town - the town of Bitcoin billionaire. Stories come from practical problems and needs so that the audience can experience and learn more about the world of Crypto.

Used to invest in Bitcoin but left it right away, now the price of Bitcoin has increased several times over that time; each gambling dumping debt, now covid pandemic is raging causing economic hardship. Is this the signal of Mr. Khiem's fate changing?

Source: THE FIRST SERIES of the Remitano cryptocurrency exchange - 4.0 TOWN

Personally, I find this approach very innovative and effective, because in this way, Remitano has reached tens of thousands of people. At the same time it also makes the concept of crypto more friendly, instead of involving scam projects. Certainly the number of users of Remitano in Vietnam will increase rapidly in the near future.

We are all too familiar with bounty, AMA, contest…, projects need a breakthrough to make a difference with the rest of the market. Do companies or exchanges in your country take a new and more innovative approach?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 05:45:45 PM by MrSpasybo »
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New approaches of crypto market in your countries
« on: April 08, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:19:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: New approaches of crypto market in your countries
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 06:48:42 PM »
I have seen a lot of marketing strategies used by different giant companies in the crypto world, but I never saw an amazing strategy used by Remitano exchange! They did well to attract new crypto users by making a film. Perhaps if other legit exchanges use the same strategy to promote crypto like Remitano, there may be a new number of users and a new number of prices!

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4832
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 10:49:36 AM »
Remitano is not new to me since I think I got an account in there months ago though I am not actively using it since this is not that popular here in my country though I am from Asia too. Maybe Remitano has no plan of focusing and entering my country right now. Now, talking about that innovative marketing campaign, seems to be very impressive to me as nothing can come close to anybody's heart and mind that laughter. Remitano can solidify their presence and business in Vietnam this way.

Offline robert20

• Activity: 528
  • Futurov
  • Last Active: August 22, 2021, 01:46:47 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »
Firstly crypto is not legal in our country 😣😣😣 so no one is allowed to talk about it publicly.
Remitano is not available in our country but its marketting strategy is great and fresh in the crypto world. I have seen these types of marketting strategy in an indian web series promoting 'Unacademy'. This ia great way to advertise.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 03:53:43 PM »
Quite an unusual approach, but the question arises as to how effective it will be? We will be able to get an answer to this question in a few months, if Remitano decides to share with us the statistics for this period. In my country, I did not notice any unusual actions on the part of exchanges and crypto organizations to attract new members to the community.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 17154
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:49 PM
    • View Profile

100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2021, 01:31:11 AM »
Remitano was very famous in Vietnam in the period 2017-2018 when it was the first exchange that people thought of when they wanted to participate in the crypto market. However, with the growth of Binance, Remitano's position has decreased, because they do not list many coins for users to trade.
Remitano's investment in the production of crypto comedy series and hiring many famous people to advertise is having good effects when many users return to this exchange, especially those who want to buy crypto as accumulate assets instead of trading.
One of Remitano's pretty good features is that users of any nationality can only trade when accessing IP from that country ^^ I tried faking IP and my BTC wallet was locked for 100 hours.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »
As I have already said - the creation of the series was a creative idea on the part of Remitano, but to compete with such a giant as Binance, this is definitely not enough, so you need to mobilize hidden resources and keep up with the times.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: September 22, 2024, 11:32:10 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 02:06:35 PM »
i think there is no changes in the case of cryptocurrency here in my country especially from the government because they are busy with what covid 19 caused of damages and how they will solve it and solve the economy, crypto is the last thing that they will think of about at the moment.

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 02:14:48 PM »
Vietnam is now a remarkable name in crypto. Actually Asian countries like India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Philipine, Indonesia are leading countries from Asia. In our Bangladesh, more than 20M people are involved in crypto but nobody discloses publicly any information for avoiding Police harassment. I personally like Vietnamese contribution in crypto as well as like to refer contribution of Bangladesh-most of them are crypto traders.

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »
Vietnam is a small country with an area of ​​about 330K square km and a population of about 100 million people, but this is a country with the second largest crypto community in the world, although crypto is not considered legal in Vietnam.

It can be said that Vietnamese people like to invest, like betting and games of chance, and this is also a "fat"market for exchanges such as Binance, VinDAX, VNDC, Remitano...
One of exchanges - Remitano has approached the Vietnamese crypto market with a comedy serries product to change people's perception of crypto, and Remitano will also have more new users, more profit from transaction fees & other services.

4.0 TOWN is a light comedy sitcom. This is the first film project to come from crypto exchange Remitano. The film revolves around the journey of Mr. Khiem - the leader of a residential group determined to upgrade his neighborhood into 4.0 Town - the town of Bitcoin billionaire. Stories come from practical problems and needs so that the audience can experience and learn more about the world of Crypto.

Used to invest in Bitcoin but left it right away, now the price of Bitcoin has increased several times over that time; each gambling dumping debt, now covid pandemic is raging causing economic hardship. Is this the signal of Mr. Khiem's fate changing?

Source: THE FIRST SERIES of the Remitano cryptocurrency exchange - 4.0 TOWN

Personally, I find this approach very innovative and effective, because in this way, Remitano has reached tens of thousands of people. At the same time it also makes the concept of crypto more friendly, instead of involving scam projects. Certainly the number of users of Remitano in Vietnam will increase rapidly in the near future.

We are all too familiar with bounty, AMA, contest…, projects need a breakthrough to make a difference with the rest of the market. Do companies or exchanges in your country take a new and more innovative approach?

This is a great idea to bring cryptocurrency awareness to more people and Remitano was actually the first exchange i traded P2P from back in 2018 when Luno was having Issue with transactions in my country and that was even when the government has not put a ban on Banks transacting crypto and I believe Exchanges like Remitano will boost more now that P2P trade in the only form of transaction we can do now.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2021, 04:56:54 PM »
In one of the economically well-positioned countries like Germany, the word blockchain is hardly known. Germany has missed the advantages of the digital world, you can now see that particularly clearly with the pandemic.
We don't have such advertisements as in Vietnam. And just as people like to invest in crypto and stocks there, people are very cautious here, preferring to lose their money in the bank instead of investing something in stocks or crypto ..
Since 2011 and 2018, normal people have been scared here. The people believe that everything is just a lie about crypto. And all of this in a highly developed country. HMMM.
A person is not a tree. As long as this becomes unbearable and the government increases the tax period to 12 years, as it does with the Stocks, I'll leave this country, that much is clear.

I've already chosen a country, only the wife has to vote on it  ::)

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2583
  • Artemis
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: August 06, 2024, 11:12:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 05:09:50 PM »
Unfortunately I can't say the same for my country since it banned the trade of cryptocurrency, which is disheartening. I'm just envious of your country
ARTEMIS

Artemis it’s a groundbreaking vision for creating a dynamic marketplace where vendors and sellers
as well as service seekers and service providers, converge

SECURE PLATFORM FOR GLOBAL TRADE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣶⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⢙⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⣠⣤⠞⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⣴⣾⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠸⣿⣿⣿⣧⣄⣀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣾⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠈⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣿⣿⣦⣸⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀

⢶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡶⠂⠀
⠀⠻⣷⡀⠀⢻⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠋⠂⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣿⣄⡀⠻⣷⡀⡀⢠⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣆⠀⠉⢿⣶⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣷⡠⠈⢻⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣽⣷⣄⠀⢙⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠁⠈⢻⣦⠀⠘⢿⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣴⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣧⡀⠈⢻⣧⠀⠀
⠀⢠⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢷⣦⣤⣿⣷⡄
⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀
⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2021, 07:22:33 PM »
Bangladesh is a small country with an area of ​​about 147K square km and the population is about 180 million people, but this is a country where crypto is not supported also crypto is not considered legal in bangladesh. The government of our country seems crypto is a scam of money transaction process. The government of our country mean crypto currency is a gaming platform. So the government of our country do not want people of our country involve in the crypto market.

Offline sergeybobrov

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 06:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2021, 08:10:51 PM »
This is an excellent promotion not only for the cryptocurrency exchange but also for the popularization of the entire cryptocurrency world. I think there will be more and more films and TV shows using cryptocurrencies.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2437
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Starter
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2021, 11:23:27 PM »
Up here in Nigeria, remitano has become my number one exchange when we discus local exchanges, initially, I got my account registered in 2016 together with luno, used luno for some time but later abandoned it cus I discovered the remitano is far far better, I've never had any issue with them. And concerning the movie, it's such a very good and innovative move from them, I personally commend them for the great job, I like the idea and this will even bring them much more customers, popularity and success in the crypto space, I can't wait for this movie to be released and if possible translated in English, would be very exciting to watch.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██