follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Request To Bounty Managers  (Read 2462 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Request To Bounty Managers
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2021, 11:19:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2202
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:36:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2021, 02:20:22 AM »
We as bounty hunters always want the best with the bounty project that we follow, the rules are not too difficult and the rewards are paid on time. But actually we can't do anything when a Bounty Manager changes the rules, because that is their power.

but the behavior of changing the rules in the middle of the road or even until it is finished, is now the latest trend. this is a subtle manipulation but very painful for bounty hunters, unfortunately bounty hunters can't do anything with the actions taken.
but in the end this act seems to be a new field for the owner to be able to make a profit. Unfortunately, there is no mechanism that can trap those who lie so that they become a deterrent and don't do it again. The forum admins also seem to know this kind of behavior and can't do anything, let alone just being a bounty hunter.

Offline marcsymons

• Activity: 580
  • ## (THANK YOU FOR YOUR + Karma) ##
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: October 22, 2023, 02:22:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2021, 04:08:59 AM »
Thank you for sharing the info and bounty campaigns update. At first, I regretted not joining Student Campaign because of late knowledge about it, but now it is better that did not join this campaign because of not paying (If this is true). I did join MYID and regretted it as I lose my account in the BTT forum because they accused me of posting low-quality posts and got frustrated because MYID will not pay us in the end. I think the BM will lose credibility because of these failed bounty events.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 01:17:43 PM by marcsymons »

Offline vitek146

• Activity: 816
  • Last Active: July 21, 2023, 04:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2021, 09:48:23 AM »
Greetings ALTCT Hunters,

As per the recent campaigns namely "NextProtocol" and also there are many more which do the same action. What Nextprotocol did is that they ask for the Emrix exchange registration and all that process, bla bla, but what I found that after some time they (Emrix) have banned many countries for KYC, etc.
So My request is to All the Bounty Managers/Executers that please confirm all the requirements from your clients before executing the campaign and mentioned them in the ANN/Bounty thread, so Hunters hard work don't be wasted.
Another Bounty (Student Coin) recently Flagged as Scam by the Bounty Manager (Bounty Detective) as the Coin Owner refuses to distribute the reward to all the users. And again the hunters Hard Work goes in vain...
We Hunters put in a lot of Hard Work and spend our Time to complete the Task as requested but after such results, Hunters disappointed from such Crypto Coins and Campaigns.
Another coin "MyIdenty(MYID)" after the end of the campaign they did not distribute the reward and ask for the registration on xt.com which most of the users did but they still did not distribute the reward, maybe they will do the same like Student Coin/Next Protocol did.

PLZ PLZ, if there is KYC involved then confirm it from the owner as the owner changes the conditions so frequently and many users lose their reward because sometimes they only accept KYC from specific countries and in such case the hunters loses the reward.

Other Bounty like "Buyzooka" now at the last week of Campaign ask their users to install the chrome extension, which required permissions which is unethical, against the Law and if the hunters did not install it, they will not get the reward and again all the Hard Works goes in Vain. :(. My request is to all the High-Level Authorities/Admins/Bounty Managers and those who are managing bounty programs, please don't do waste Hunters time and Hard Work, explain the terms at the start instead the owner change it in such a way that many Hunters loss their reward.

This message is not to Target/Hurt some specific Bounty Managers, it's what happened to me and many others and I just want to share the in-justice to the forums Seniors/Admins.
Please implements some rules to restrict the owners, so they can not change the terms at the end or before awarding the rewards. I have also attached the Buyzooka chrome extension Policiey screenshot for awareness as I myself have a background of Tech/Programming and I know what those permissions will take from you.

img link: https://imgur.com/PUK411P

Kind Regards,
Msz900

Before the STC Launchpad ICO, We have run a campaign called "Bounty", the Bounty was meant to raise awareness around Student Coin, and promote STC Launchpad ICO via articles, YouTube videos, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The reward pool in the Bounty was 200 000 000 STC, to be distributed after the Launchpad, while the campaign was designed for 10 000 people.

What is very important, the Bounty campaign was not performing very well,  generating less than 10 ETH raised during the STC Launchpad ICO, with only 800 people involved. Since it was the first wide-scale bounty we organized, we were not aware of the low-integrity practices that could take place. Most of the created articles, YouTube videos, tweets, and posts, were made by "bounty hunters" that are people massively attending bounties, creating low-quality content with fake views, and usually, immediately selling tokens after receiving the reward.

After the end of the Bounty, our former partners - Bounty Detective, has prepared the public distribution plan, that assumed the 200 000 000 STC to be distributed among the ~800 people, however, the agreed bounty rules were aimed to provide 10 000 participants engaged by the professional partner. As an effect, some people would receive 20 000 USD in STC for useless articles, or YouTube videos with fake news.

To protect our investors, we have tried to negotiate the reduction of the pool for the bounty hunters - We have decided to send them 300 000 USD in (ETH)  Ethereum, instead of the (STC) Student Coin - to prevent STC Token price drop.

During the distribution, most of the bounty hunters received between 50 - 4000 USD in Ethereum (depending on the quality of their work, as there were few good works), instead of the millions of STC. Unfortunately, the Bounty Detective, as well, as the bounty hunters went extremely hateful, and disrespectful for our project, starting massive FUD around Student Coin, because of the "not fair distribution, and cut wages."

So to say that STC paid nothing is very deceptive and misleading. You can check here how much ETH was distributed among the bounty participants: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3a60f35db3fe49e1b65dcbdaff72dc60d7b9b4c6

Online lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2838
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2021, 04:17:48 AM »
I think this depends on the bounty manager you follow because some bounty managers sometimes don't care about some cases because they only do what they are assigned, in some bounty managers there are also good ones they think of all things so that the bounty goes well and of course the campaign participants are happier.
That is true. Bounty managers just do their duty at the same time passionate to lead and guide the newbies and redundant questions. Instead of banning them they still answer and guide. In other managers are so strict and unfriendly without respect to their community. Very interesting to be with the right manager to support their programs.
it is clear that every bounty manager has a different character and will not be the same, there are those who are very diligent in listening to complaints and providing answers, and on time to update the spreadsheet. because this is very fatal because it involves what the bounty hunter will receive. but not a few who are really lazy to just update the spreadsheet and have to always be questioned even though he is paid to be able to complete it well.

A good bounty manager, of course, cannot complete all the work by himself and share tasks with the team he chooses, but sometimes the team that is formed also likes to be unable to act because it is limited by the provisions of the bounty manager.

what is more painful is when the payment to the bounty hunter is always the bounty manager can't help the bounty hunter with the conditions that have been made but silences the owner to pay as he pleases, not in accordance with what was agreed from the start, it's not even uncommon for the owner to not want to pay and the bounty manager can't do anything. This is an obstacle that often occurs that makes bounty hunters always at a disadvantage.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Marivic27

• Activity: 247
  • Decentralized Asset Management Platform
  • Referrals: 7
  • Last Active: July 10, 2021, 01:12:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 07:23:39 AM »
It is amazing how thoughtful and barve you are as a manager to let this all out. It is sad tht some managers doesn't mind on how hardships of their members to earn bounties and points and doesn't bother to correct or guide them if theres something wrong to help them keep the points and won't lose it. Though, this doesn't mean that you are of to referring someone to be the person but this servers as an eye opener to other managers and also members.
C O O K        Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Offline KaliLinux

• Activity: 919
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 09:49:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »
Greetings ALTCT Hunters,

As per the recent campaigns namely "NextProtocol" and also there are many more which do the same action. What Nextprotocol did is that they ask for the Emrix exchange registration and all that process, bla bla, but what I found that after some time they (Emrix) have banned many countries for KYC, etc.
So My request is to All the Bounty Managers/Executers that please confirm all the requirements from your clients before executing the campaign and mentioned them in the ANN/Bounty thread, so Hunters hard work don't be wasted.
Another Bounty (Student Coin) recently Flagged as Scam by the Bounty Manager (Bounty Detective) as the Coin Owner refuses to distribute the reward to all the users. And again the hunters Hard Work goes in vain...
We Hunters put in a lot of Hard Work and spend our Time to complete the Task as requested but after such results, Hunters disappointed from such Crypto Coins and Campaigns.
Another coin "MyIdenty(MYID)" after the end of the campaign they did not distribute the reward and ask for the registration on xt.com which most of the users did but they still did not distribute the reward, maybe they will do the same like Student Coin/Next Protocol did.

PLZ PLZ, if there is KYC involved then confirm it from the owner as the owner changes the conditions so frequently and many users lose their reward because sometimes they only accept KYC from specific countries and in such case the hunters loses the reward.

Other Bounty like "Buyzooka" now at the last week of Campaign ask their users to install the chrome extension, which required permissions which is unethical, against the Law and if the hunters did not install it, they will not get the reward and again all the Hard Works goes in Vain. :(. My request is to all the High-Level Authorities/Admins/Bounty Managers and those who are managing bounty programs, please don't do waste Hunters time and Hard Work, explain the terms at the start instead the owner change it in such a way that many Hunters loss their reward.

This message is not to Target/Hurt some specific Bounty Managers, it's what happened to me and many others and I just want to share the in-justice to the forums Seniors/Admins.
Please implements some rules to restrict the owners, so they can not change the terms at the end or before awarding the rewards. I have also attached the Buyzooka chrome extension Policiey screenshot for awareness as I myself have a background of Tech/Programming and I know what those permissions will take from you.

Kind Regards,
Msz900

Before the STC Launchpad ICO, We have run a campaign called "Bounty", the Bounty was meant to raise awareness around Student Coin, and promote STC Launchpad ICO via articles, YouTube videos, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The reward pool in the Bounty was 200 000 000 STC, to be distributed after the Launchpad, while the campaign was designed for 10 000 people.

What is very important, the Bounty campaign was not performing very well,  generating less than 10 ETH raised during the STC Launchpad ICO, with only 800 people involved. Since it was the first wide-scale bounty we organized, we were not aware of the low-integrity practices that could take place. Most of the created articles, YouTube videos, tweets, and posts, were made by "bounty hunters" that are people massively attending bounties, creating low-quality content with fake views, and usually, immediately selling tokens after receiving the reward.

First of all. Your Whole statement there is full of BULLCRAP. Do you mean to tell us you really weren't aware of how the bounty campaign works? This just confirms how intentional SCAMMERS you people really are. This was not the first bounty you did for STC, was it? People have the right to do whatever they want with their pay. It is like telling a worker not to spend their salary after payday at the end of the month, screw You. Anything that was not highlighted during the posting of the bounty shouldn't be brought in at the time of distribution. You should spell out everything you don't want and or want to happen with your project bounty.

After the end of the Bounty, our former partners - Bounty Detective, has prepared the public distribution plan, that assumed the 200 000 000 STC to be distributed among the ~800 people, however, the agreed bounty rules were aimed to provide 10 000 participants engaged by the professional partner. As an effect, some people would receive 20 000 USD in STC for useless articles, or YouTube videos with fake news.

It was not Bounty Detective that assumed you were going to distribute that amount of STC, that was what was allocated for that bounty program and like I mentioned before, You should state that if this X number of participants is not met, the bounty allocation will be reduced to such and such and even if that was not mentioned, you should at least pay what is due because everyone knew you GUYs SCAMMED the hunters or do you think you are the only bounty that never met their projection in this whole space? AND PLEASE STOP ALL THESE LIES ABOUT THIS ~800. even from my little sorting, I tallied around 1856 accepted participants across, anyone can go check that up on the spreadsheet.

To protect our investors, we have tried to negotiate the reduction of the pool for the bounty hunters - We have decided to send them 300 000 USD in (ETH)  Ethereum, instead of the (STC) Student Coin - to prevent STC Token price drop.

During the distribution, most of the bounty hunters received between 50 - 4000 USD in Ethereum (depending on the quality of their work, as there were few good works), instead of the millions of STC. Unfortunately, the Bounty Detective, as well, as the bounty hunters went extremely hateful, and disrespectful for our project, starting massive FUD around Student Coin, because of the "not fair distribution, and cut wages."

So to say that STC paid nothing is very deceptive and misleading. You can check here how much ETH was distributed among the bounty participants: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3a60f35db3fe49e1b65dcbdaff72dc60d7b9b4c6

If you did renegotiate the reduction in the bounty poll, then it would be that you are reducing the total amount of STCs that would be paid out but not to change the payout to ETH obviously because you SCAMMERS have figured out that will be the easiest way for you to SCAM people and not pay what is due to them and please show us proof of the Wallets that received up to $1000 and above and let's confirm the owners that partook in the bounty.

Please don't bring up this BS about people saying you paid nothing, not literally but Everything you SCAMMERS paid out was less than $100k ETH. and claiming you sent $300K, Please publish the pay by wallet and lets see. Trust me being hateful, and disrespectful is better for you if you knew.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2021, 11:39:48 AM »

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2021, 12:10:25 PM »
Greetings ALTCT Hunters,

Kind Regards,
Msz900

First of all. Your Whole statement there is full of BULLCRAP. Do you mean to tell us you really weren't aware of how the bounty campaign works? This just confirms how intentional SCAMMERS you people really are. This was not the first bounty you did for STC, was it? People have the right to do whatever they want with their pay. It is like telling a worker not to spend their salary after payday at the end of the month, screw You. Anything that was not highlighted during the posting of the bounty shouldn't be brought in at the time of distribution. You should spell out everything you don't want and or want to happen with your project bounty.

It was not Bounty Detective that assumed you were going to distribute that amount of STC, that was what was allocated for that bounty program and like I mentioned before, You should state that if this X number of participants is not met, the bounty allocation will be reduced to such and such and even if that was not mentioned, you should at least pay what is due because everyone knew you GUYs SCAMMED the hunters or do you think you are the only bounty that never met their projection in this whole space? AND PLEASE STOP ALL THESE LIES ABOUT THIS ~800. even from my little sorting, I tallied around 1856 accepted participants across, anyone can go check that up on the spreadsheet.

If you did renegotiate the reduction in the bounty poll, then it would be that you are reducing the total amount of STCs that would be paid out but not to change the payout to ETH obviously because you SCAMMERS have figured out that will be the easiest way for you to SCAM people and not pay what is due to them and please show us proof of the Wallets that received up to $1000 and above and let's confirm the owners that partook in the bounty.

Please don't bring up this BS about people saying you paid nothing, not literally but Everything you SCAMMERS paid out was less than $100k ETH. and claiming you sent $300K, Please publish the pay by wallet and lets see. Trust me being hateful, and disrespectful is better for you if you knew.

Thanks, Buddy for trying to Brake this down, there is literally nothing these SCAMMERS can say to redeem their face here, You People SCAMMED a whole community that supported your project and you are still coming here to protect face? For you not paying in STC as promise before the bounty shows clearly your intention and you did it even when most of us crossed to be paid in STC. You need not defend yourself if you feel comfortable with what you did, live with it.

Offline Afony

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2206
  • Qidex Exchange
  • Referrals: 12
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 07:52:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2021, 01:16:19 PM »
It's just not clear why they do this to spoil their reputation. Our work was done in full and they still reduce it or do not want to pay for it. To avoid such situations, bounty managers need to take an advance payment in advance.
      ▄▄▄▄▄           ███                ███
  ▄████▀▀▀████▄       ▀▀▀                ███
██▀         ▀██                  ▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄
███           ███     ███     ▄█████████▄███      ▄█████████▄     ▀███      ███▀
██             ██     ███    ███▀      ▀████     ███▀      ███▄     ███   ▄███
██             ██     ███   ▐██▌        ▐███    ███         ███      ▀██▄▄██▀
██             ██     ███   ███          ███    ███████████████▌      ▀████
██▄           ▄██     ███   ███         ▐███    ███                   ██████
▀██           ██▀     ███   ▐███        ████    ▀██▄        ▄▄      ▄███  ███
▀███▄     ▄███▀      ███    ▐███▄▄  ▄▄█████     ▀███▄▄  ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀    ▀██▄
    ▀▀██████▀         ███      ▀▀█████▀  ███       ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ▀███
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
..Decentralized Exchange..
..& Token Launcher............
Liquidity Pools
Stake
Swapping/Trading
.TRADE NOW.

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2021, 12:40:13 PM »
It's just not clear why they do this to spoil their reputation. Our work was done in full and they still reduce it or do not want to pay for it. To avoid such situations, bounty managers need to take an advance payment in advance.
Even the managers doesn't know the ending of their campaigns. There are representative that looks promising true and kind then eventually end up to scammer guy. Managers cannot guarantee that they are handling real promising project that will pay accordingly.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline eldial

• Activity: 640
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 03:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2021, 04:03:28 PM »
There are lots of bounty hunters can provide into a bounty managers level depend on the capability of works which is be hardworking and lots of experience in handling regarding of cryptocurrencies platform to obtained as a good leader as a managers in a group of projects which can be launhed successive.
e]
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2021, 03:09:51 PM »
I remember especially Buyzooka. They said if you can't create the app account, you can continue the bounty. Only for them to turn around and deny me stakes  the end. The travails of a bounty hunter
Hunters are powerless at the end of campaign. Managers are going to update the stakes base on weekly report. Then stakes will appear. If missing they give hunters another chance to report. In other cases managers denied the complain and if unlucky they will remove the participant. The end is the proof if they will count and pay all the participants base on real allocation. Hunters always adjust whatever the manager implement.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline xeroz

• Activity: 886
  • EnterButton Project
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: December 22, 2021, 05:46:10 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2021, 04:45:25 PM »
Unfortunately, this may be impossible. we know that a bounty manager may help the projects to promote in this forum by managing the bounty programs. however, the team is the one that has the right.
Sometimes, BM also makes some regulation about the bounty and also makes changes to the bounty itself. However, we cannot force them to come to the team and ask for what we are really willing to do.
I know and I also feel what you felt right now. being so stressful and also disappointed with many things done by the BM and the team of the project because we don;t  get the rewrads or the reward is useless.
██
████
██████
████████
████▀▀████
████▀  ▀████
████▀ ▀████
████▀ ████ ▀████
████▀ ██████ ▀████
████▀ ███████▄ ▀████
████▀ █████████▄ ▀████
████▀ ███████████▄ ▀████