follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12418 times)

Offline ralphfried

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 11:19:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
I have only few coins that i hold and of them is the DeepOnion coin. It really looks like DeepOnion is going to take over other Privacy Coins and be a lot better and higher priced Privacy Coin in a quick time! The DeepOnion has good features like DeepVault that is already implemented but the web version is going out soon. And after few months the DeepSend release and Smart Contracts will take DeepOnion to the whole another price!!!
DeepOnion is really growing in price very quick and it looks like it's not going to stop as the price is only going one way and it's up!
I suggest for everyone who likes Privacy and Anonymity or to just make profits from trading it's a good chance to Join the DeepOnion. It's very simple as everyone can join the DeepOnion community to earn more DeepOnions!
The Bitcointalk thread for DeepOnion is also way past 2000 Pages and soon it will be a lot more pages you can see it here newbie deactivated link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0 [nonactive]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pseudopseudo

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 12:51:33 AM
    • View Profile

Nice thread, i too love this deeponion coin. I have checked the project and the whitepaper, and i think that a 100% anonymous cryptocurrency like this one (based on the TOR network and not on the old internet) is something that could get in the top50 before the end of q2 2018 .
A lot of people are looking for a real anonymous coin. Monero and similar have visible IP of their wallets and transaction. something that is not going to happen for the deeponion wallet. it's good for privacy! and the price is just going up everyday lol

Offline xws

• 1st Step
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
    • View Profile

Deep Onion is one of those crypts that has great potential and not little fame. Pay attention to the fact that it is based on the annihilated Tor network and has a high degree of security. In the near future, this will only grow. And in the proof of my own look at his course.

Offline bente toftt

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion looks very promising given the fact that ONION coin price keeps moving up from 1$ and now it's about 3.5$ and expectations say that we can close 2017 at new ATH at 10$.
I liked technology behind this project. They provide fully anonymous transactions built on TOR networks with several amazing features. I will never regret my choice about investing some money there

Offline Toushiro

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is finally getting the traction it deserves and to be honest, it is just the start.
I wouldn't be surprise if the price goes past $5 by the end of the year.
There are so many things that have been done right by the developers of the coin and moderators maintaining the forum.
I hope to see ONION in TOP-100 by the start of next year and the way it is going right now, it sure is possible.
I agree with you! The project is developing very quickly. But $ 5 for 1 coin by the end of the year will not be. 1 onion coin will cost more!)))
Very soon, the DeepVault web service should appear. Then the project will get a new acceleration in development.

Offline bestiya

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: February 24, 2020, 07:54:45 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is finally getting the traction it deserves and to be honest, it is just the start.
I wouldn't be surprise if the price goes past $5 by the end of the year.
There are so many things that have been done right by the developers of the coin and moderators maintaining the forum.
I hope to see ONION in TOP-100 by the start of next year and the way it is going right now, it sure is possible.
I agree with you! The project is developing very quickly. But $ 5 for 1 coin by the end of the year will not be. 1 onion coin will cost more!)))
Very soon, the DeepVault web service should appear. Then the project will get a new acceleration in development.
Yes you are right. The forecast for the price I think is very modest. Price $5 is only
the first step in the development of DeepOnion. I think that DeepOnion is one of the most interesting projects for today. Based on the road map, DeepOnion has such features as DeepVault which is an online notary service, it has upcoming. The good thing about this coin is that it is connected over TOR. DeepOnion can take advantage of the three of its features to change the blockchain and the mankind life, concretely DeepVault, Smart Contracts and the anonymity approach. It is for this that he is destined to take firm positions in the rating of the Crypto-currency.

Offline A7373

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
    • View Profile

Very cool and not the usual project that managed to combine both a sociable community and a whole mechanism that allows you to self-actualize yourself! Im for DeepOnion!  :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Wonza99

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 08:39:51 PM
    • View Profile

Today was a great day for Deeponion as it broke the $ 3.50 barrier and I hope it continues to grow. I trust a lot in this currency

Offline rmsor

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 08:45:45 PM
    • View Profile

I have been participating in latest airdrops and received free DeepOnions. In this time, I have learned a lot about crypto currencies and DeepOnion in specific. This project looks promising. Community is increasing day by day. Keep up.

Offline Pit-R

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
    • View Profile

This cryptocurrency is becoming more and more heard. I am not surprised and see how it is spoken in all the forums of it.
It has a clear and defined road map, unique features. This I do not invent it, this says its price that grows every day at a huge rate.

Offline thaalbi

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: July 15, 2020, 05:17:42 PM
    • View Profile

you all had to check which cryptocurrency to invest and the safest, deeponion the crypto currency the safest with its security and anonymous 100% more transactions faster, you can register al airdrop and very generous and its very comunity Dynamic and friendly, guys I advice all to check, deeponion for our future and the future of all cryptocurrency. ;D ;)

Offline pengbin0211

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 09:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

I have been join the airdrop for 2 weeks, and never sell one onion at all. Now the price of deeponion is rising so fast. And easily give away 10 onions is means $35 give to you. As i could see from now on the deeponion will soon reach another 10 times market price next year. I prefer buy more and hold it.

Offline aloha99

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 06, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
    • View Profile

I have heard about DeepOnion 3 weeks ago. I find the idea of totally anonymous transactions built on TOR networks very nice. The coin looks promising and its price keeps moving up since it was about 1$. Current price is 3$ and expectations say that it can go up more and more.

Offline MandatoryOption

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 07, 2017, 12:26:17 AM
    • View Profile

Yes, the DeepOnion rally is looking great! I wish I would have bought more Onions earlier. The price is going crazy the last couple of days and when the devs can implement even more features in the future such as DeepSend and fully anonymous Smart Contracts, this coin is going to be soo hot next year!

Offline Asfand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • NEVER GIVE UP!
  • Last Active: February 13, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Signature
I strongly recommend this Post. I've came late here but still i am satisfied, well there are two airdrops one at Friday, and other on Sunday every month, unfortunately i came late so that is why i cant participate in Friday airdrop. But so what, there are a lots of other ways to earn Deep onion and i am making it. DeepOnion community have great moderators, they keep motivate their member by giveaways. I Strongly recommend other to go check that forum you will sure like it.
LET's DOMINATE!!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG