follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 🚀 New Rules!  (Read 12271 times)

Offline miamikid7

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 10:32:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
In addition to anonymity and other technical charms, deeponion has a friendly community and a great team of moderators who will answer any question and help you instantly, if something happens.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JoeFamiliar

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 09, 2023, 10:55:06 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion - is my first crypto project i have joined. My friend who know many things about crypto world told me about this so i decide to go in this. I've tried to get participate aidrop for 2 months doing the rules. It was hard but at least i was accepted by devs and 17th Airdrop was first for me. For that time i had ~600 onions on my wallet that i bought at novaexchange and one of rules were done(to have 100+ onions on wallet). During this 2 month i have seen on official forum how strong is deeponions community. All ppl there are peaceful and everyone can help you or another one newbie. Our community now counts more than 7k ppl. Its awesome! Devs take a part in this and give tasks you need to complete if you want to got some onions for free) Last week price of DeepOnion grown from 1.6$ to 4$ and was more(i've bought most part(~1k onions) on my wallet for ~1$ so you can imagine how i am happy now)) . I hope it will be more expensive in few months and more and more in few years. I believe in #DeepOnion and its devs)

Offline candymimi007

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 02:11:52 PM
    • View Profile

I have invested DeepOnion as following reasons:
1. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it.
2. Deep Onion is an anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network. That is better than Dash/Zcash/XMR.
3. The price is not high, has potential to 100 dollars.

Offline cindykate

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 02:44:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Proud ONION holder here  ;)
I been interested in DeepOnion since the first day i met it, i has the feature of a coin that i ever wanted.  DeepOnion uses TOR network to protect our privacy in every transaction that we made on ONION blockchain. Then DeepVault also came, a key feature of DeepOnion. DeepVault is a service allowing users to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain. This enables users to verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered. DeepOnion has a lot of potential, that's why we trust DeepOnion.

Offline huangdz888

• 1st Step
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
    • View Profile

Glad to see DeepOnion at the forum, DeepOnion is a very promising coin investment. Through the DeepOnions community, I've learned a lot about DeepOnion and are currently working on its features, DeepVault and DeepSend. It's all very exciting! I believe the power of DeepVault and the depth of Deepsend will be a big player in anonymous coins, and this is a promising one.

Offline Sleep

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 13, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
    • View Profile

I am a member of DeepOnion for more than 2 weeks now and I have to say, DeepOnion really is the best cryptocurrency with its ever-growing community. DeepOnion uses the TOR network, which in turn would mean that transactions made are anonymous. With an amazing roadmap that DeepOnion is going to follow, this will ensure the future of DeepOnion and will eventually dominate the world. DeepOnion also has upcoming implementations like DeepVault, where you can store important documents and verify changes to it.  :)

Offline Night Hawkz

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 05:28:23 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is definitely a great coin to watch out for in 2018.

Monero and Dash are rising tremendously due to the anonymous features that they have, DeepOnion runs on the Tor network and already has DeepVault in place, with DeepSend in the pipe works for a release in the first half of next year, this update will put Onion on par with Dash and Monero.

Then on top of this come Smart contracts, as others can create their own tokens on the blockchain! This will smash the competition out of the water,

Come to the forums and get involved with a great community :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline vbtvr

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 08:39:37 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is a good example of how developers, together with the community supporting the project, move forward daily and achieve success together

Offline shiellamarie26

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 11:45:32 PM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is a very promising PoW + PoS hybrid cryptocurrency, and Anonymous and 100% untraceable Cryptocurrency through the TOR network.
with DeepVault and DeepSend features are a Unique feature of DeepOnion, ensuring a successful future for the Coin.
all transactions within the DeepOnion network untraceable. The network will thus be completely private and anonymous hidden IPs + untraceable payments

Offline colombuszka

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 08, 2017, 11:54:41 PM
    • View Profile

The coin itself is still under development, backed by a huge and active community. The developers are almost instant-answering to your questions, and they just recently had a Q&A on live.

Once they implement DeepSend feature, Onion may become as big as Monero or Dash. You can still join into airdrop and earn some onions to be part of the very limited supply (19,032,935)! And the price is around 3$ ;)

Anyways, I'm strongly recommend everyone to participate in the airdrop and be an active member of the community!

Offline SEELE^^01

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 09, 2017, 03:04:17 AM
    • View Profile

Those are my reasons, why i have invested in Deeponion.

The upcoming features like DeepSend and DeepContract and also the already implemented DeepVault for Document verification along the blockchain are very innovative and will kill anonymous coins like zCash and Monero pretty easily next year. The roadmap is clear, the dev team is working continiously and the community is pretty strong. Also, the coin price rises in a good value plus, there is an airdrop ongoing :)

Best time to hop in and invest for the future!

Offline altcoinerdz

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • tip me, alts add: 15qfBL5bjKDGriXUfRvJSqnUW3cdJgru
  • Last Active: January 04, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    First Post Signature Avatar
This is the top 1 on my porfolio, Deep Onion because I believe it has great potential, features are unique and totally beneficial for digital world and to revolutionize the cryptocurrency world.
newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282321 [nonactive]

Offline Morkriger

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 09, 2017, 08:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

My experience with DeepOnion has been very gratifying, since I joined the Community forum I've appreciated great activity by part of members and even more by part of Moderators, also I've evidenced dev team is working hard and those features by which many people are waiting, (me included) will give us a very nice surprise!

Offline MM1995

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 09, 2017, 11:28:21 AM
    • View Profile

DeepOnion is the better new altcoin. I want to buy a lot of onion because I think that onion will be a better altcoin in 2018. Onion has an excellent community and an interesting project. The airdrops of DeepOnion are very interesting

Offline CryptoVokain

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 17, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Karma Sixth year Anniversary
The coin itself is still under development, backed by a huge and active community. The developers are almost instant-answering to your questions, and they just recently had a Q&A on live.

Once they implement DeepSend feature, Onion may become as big as Monero or Dash. You can still join into airdrop and earn some onions to be part of the very limited supply (19,032,935)! And the price is around 3$ ;)

Anyways, I'm strongly recommend everyone to participate in the airdrop and be an active member of the community!

Yeah the limited supply and the price is one of the reasons I've joined this project too. I mean the circulating supply is around 4 millions now so its also great opportunity for miners to mine some coins and I've been also staking (so far got only 3 stakes but I guess its better than nothing! :D )

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG