follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Vent Finance, A secured and insured Launchpad on Polygon and Cardano  (Read 725 times)

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary

Vent Finance is the Simple way for investors to research, apply, and invest in early Cardano-Polygon projects. Empower projects you believe in by upvoting, commenting, and participating in forums. Perform a one-time KYC, invest in new projects and track your investments.

Through VentUp, Vent Finance is powering Cardano and Polygon network!

Feeds open for any additions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
Re: Vent Finance, A secured and insured Launchpad on Polygon and Cardano
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:51:03 PM »
Absolutely, Vent Finance is building a decentralized and interoperable protocol enabling projects to make funding happen through the governance system implemented. VENT is the simplest way to manage all things DeFi on Cardano and Polygon network.

Thanks for the shares!

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 01:09:21 PM »
Absolutely, Vent Finance is building a decentralized and interoperable protocol enabling projects to make funding happen through the governance system implemented. VENT is the simplest way to manage all things DeFi on Cardano and Polygon network.

Thanks for the shares!
Great, as formerly said, it's really amazing, one thing plus; is their cross cardano - polygon chain, a real need right now to sync investors worldwild no matter the network. It's a great pleasure to use Vent Finance.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 01:16:00 PM by Jr.CK »

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 05:06:56 PM »
Precisely, investors get to join an Initial CEX offering or Initial DEX offering of infant and promising project with zero return risk! Enabling transparent transaction and decentralization as investors has 100% control of the platform.  Vent finance is a truly astounding project with highly demanded usecase

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 11:42:51 PM »
i can't agree less, what got me especially interested is the risk to reward factor in interacting with the vent finance launchpad. The security feature which gaurds against rugpulls and flash loans sure is unnerving, so much so it gives me a sense of certainty and safety when participating in ICOs. VENT sure is an impressive project
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:48:21 PM by dred »

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 06:41:00 PM »
i can't agree less, what got me especially interested is the risk to reward factor in interacting with the vent finance launchpad. The security feature which gaurds against rugpulls and flash loans sure is unnerving, so much so it gives me a sense of certainty and safety when participating in ICOs. VENT sure is an impressive project

Ofc, in other words, it's an investor-empowered launchpad, investors labelise the foundation and make it stand through vote and interactions into communities. Simply, we'r able to invest into a project defended where desired investors to participate into the sale stand as unit of the project growth or development. Sounds really ' a brand new" pad

Offline RobinAss

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: August 24, 2022, 04:06:53 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

Ofc, in other words, it's an investor-empowered launchpad, investors labelise the foundation and make it stand through vote and interactions into communities. Simply, we'r able to invest into a project defended where desired investors to participate into the sale stand as unit of the project growth or development. Sounds really ' a brand new" pad
Interestingly enough to join you VentUp. Just wondering the security aspects, as referred, a kyced user can secure the assets while choosing top and lost upvotes Launchpad right ? i think it got all that granted.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 12:22:09 AM »

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2021, 01:52:02 PM »

Noticeably a great impact is forthcoming to Vent Finance growth and the development of it's venture protocol to secure users assets.

Offline dred

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2021, 02:30:29 PM »

Ofc, in other words, it's an investor-empowered launchpad, investors labelise the foundation and make it stand through vote and interactions into communities. Simply, we're able to invest into a project defended where desired investors to participate into the sale stand as unit of the project growth or development. Sounds really ' a brand new" pad
Sounds about right, as long as the projects meets up with the requirements set by the vent finance management any desired token upvoted can be listed and invested in by the community, that, in a way incentivize investmemnt wouldn't you agree?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 03:02:01 PM by dred »

Offline alternate

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2021, 03:00:52 PM »

Ofc, in other words, it's an investor-empowered launchpad, investors labelise the foundation and make it stand through vote and interactions into communities. Simply, we're able to invest into a project defended where desired investors to participate into the sale stand as unit of the project growth or development. Sounds really ' a brand new" pad
Sounds about right, as long as the projects meets up with requirement set by the vent finance management any desired token upvoted can be listed andinveste in by the community, that in a way incentivize investmemnt wouldn't you agree?
Agreed, investment is encouraged when you understand what you're investing in right?  after researching , and getting my researched token upvoted i personally would be encouraged to invest

Offline dred

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 03:05:00 PM »
precisely, you get my point mate, plus research becomes easier with that one feature, if a particular token is being upvoted by a lot of other community members i would definitely want to check it out to see what is so special about the tooken hence making research a lot more easier with multiple options to pick from and invest in.

Offline alternate

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 03:14:43 PM »

Noticeably a great impact is forthcoming to Vent Finance growth and the development of it's venture protocol to secure users assets.
yes quite accurate, since vent finance is community driven, they only have the investors' best interest at heart . giving them total control and complete security

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG