follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Jimoh Nadal

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 21, 2021, 03:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: How to join the blockchain as stylist , creator or innovator?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 06:34:41 PM »
I'm glad and proud to be an holder of the $POLI token as it gives me endless opportunities and services. I'm also able to participate in all the mouth watering activities and competitions Polinate organises. Won't you all join me right now to participate in the $POLI trading competition on gate exchange right now? Winners gets to share a pool of $10,000.
Absolutely correct, $POLI which is the native utility token of the Polinate platform offers access to products and services within the ecosystem. It also gives further access to seeking rewards and benefits within the Polinate network. All $POLI holders have been enjoying various benefits and rewards.
Do you also know $POLI was mainly designed to improve interface of the Polinate ecosystem and cannot be used outside the platform? The team created POLI token to provide a secure medium of governance within the platform. I like that they didn't forget the issue of insecurity while designing the platform. One other thing I like about the utility token is that it connects investors, patrons, and creators and allows partners to earn rewards based on the amount of their contribution to the ecosystem.
So true Polinate designed the $POLI token to be a non-refundable utility token of the platform. I saw and read on their site that the $POLI token cannot be used to settle debts or pay for other products or services outside the platform. As an Holder of POLI tokens, you don't have the right to the company shareholding, interest, dividends, revenues, or profits of the company

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2021, 06:34:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 06:54:37 PM »
Now I really get it. Polinate is a flexible and decentralized peer-to-peer platform opened for anyone to participate in fundraising events. It's interface is simple to operate and can be easily downloaded into your mobile device. I see it as a perfect way to reach the unbanked population who do not have access to traditional banks.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG