follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Crypto coins that make you something  (Read 573 times)

Offline nelly333

• 3 strikes
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2022, 07:59:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Crypto coins that make you something
« on: November 23, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »
Is cryptocurrency real money? I think this is the future of profitable investment. Unlike government-controlled centralized currencies, cryptocurrencies are decentralized. Its value is controlled by the network based on supply and demand.

United Doge Finance is a decentralized cryptocurrency token built on both the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain network. It was created with the community and investor in mind.

UnitedDogeFinance has a unique vision of incorporating traditional ideas about banks, loans and credit cards and strengthening them with cryptocurrencies.

They have created an NFT line for United Doge Finance, called United Doge NFT. The NFT line will be a multi-collection card series, that features UDOG traveling the world.

The NFT line will help support additional NFT collections, an NFT marketplace, NFT marketing, a fund to help build the debit/credit card project, the purchase of UDOG token, partnerships/collaborations and charity.

$UDOG will be marketed to the masses with a HUGE focus on marketing in November. Get in before the masses do.

UDOG Tokenomics

UDOG Daily Passive Income

3% of every buy and sell transaction fee is redistributed to loyal holders. Consider them treats!

UDOG Marketing, Partnerships & Charity

3% will be utilized for marketing, partnerships with social media influencers and charities of our community’s choice.

UDOG Auto Token Burn

2% of every buy, sell, or transfer transaction fee is sent to a wallet that has no access key and is burned forever. This can assist the token price by reducing the number of circulating tokens, in turn increasing the value of your holdings.

UDOG/ETH on Uniswap and SushiSwap

Contract Address:
0x4a9d8b8fce0b6ec033932b13c4e24d24dc4113cd

UDOG/BNB on Pancakeswap

Contract Address:
0xa2d619cbf2ea3a29b1dbfba1e289adcfb8c0c4a0

UDOG provides an excellent way to earn passive income from crypto. UnitedDoge is on a mission to bring credit opportunities to the blockchain.

So this is a real pltform to start your investment.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 09:14:30 AM by TomPluz »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto coins that make you something
« on: November 23, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Pandora199

• Spammer
  • Activity: 95
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 10:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: Crypto coins that make you something
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 07:47:31 AM »
Coin that makes me wonder..I agreed with the feeling that I needed to complete the part of something with an adjective lol Coin that makes me wonder was $DEIP.Together with their work on the WEB 3.0 platform and their well-known investors (eg CEO of Bitcoin, ex-C-level at Nokia, Siemens, Vodafone etc) they can find a good place for themselves.I'm still researching of course.

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 07:39:38 AM »
Coin that makes me wonder..I agreed with the feeling that I needed to complete the part of something with an adjective lol Coin that makes me wonder was $DEIP.Together with their work on the WEB 3.0 platform and their well-known investors (eg CEO of Bitcoin, ex-C-level at Nokia, Siemens, Vodafone etc) they can find a good place for themselves.I'm still researching of course.
What is DEIP.Is that regular token project?

Offline Pandora199

• Spammer
  • Activity: 95
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 10:12:27 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 07:54:43 AM »
What is DEIP.Is that regular token project?
DEIP is multi-chain infrastructure for decentralized creator economy.They are working on web 3.0 protocol, tools, and applications for the creator economy.DEIP token has not been released yet, but I think they are currently on sale.

Offline Whiplash

• Spammer
  • Activity: 73
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 07:12:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 08:54:49 AM »
They have completed the pre-sale phase now. Saft agreements are being signed, then I think it will be whitelisted. I heard that IDO will be coming soon. ???

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 07:55:34 AM »
They have completed the pre-sale phase now. Saft agreements are being signed, then I think it will be whitelisted. I heard that IDO will be coming soon. ???
What platform will it be on? I hope they choose a reputable and solid launchpad ::)
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 07:52:04 AM »
What platform will it be on? I hope they choose a reputable and solid launchpad ::)
Public distribution will take place at IDO in December and it is going to held on Skyward Finance mate :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 07:52:04 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG