follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 2022 predictions Crypto and Metaverse?  (Read 11114 times)

Offline kitcat

• Activity: 51
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 04:46:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 50 Posts
Re: 2022 predictions Crypto and Metaverse?
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2022, 07:50:59 PM »
Things are getting really interesting with metaverse,there are tons of interesting projects,they all have unique ideas for it. For example Legendaryum building a entertrainment city that allows you to socialize with others at cinema/theatre or even concert.
Also Legendaryum just announced the details of pre-sale schedule. 02-23 is the date and I believe that pre-sale will be crowd one. Metaverse projects are hyping atm and it's good option for investment also.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2022, 07:50:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline comoco

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:30:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2022, 09:11:02 PM »
Hey! As a mystic mac(!) I've prediction for metaverse.
I believe metaverse projects could be bigger than we all expected(only quality ones tbh), there are too many interesting metaverse projects and some of them seems solid actually. I believe if you want to maximise the profit,you should select very carefully. I've been looking on Lifetise and i find it very unique. It shows you to how to afford your life goals in virtual world. It makes you ready to reach it, in real-life!

Offline Tirnaksiz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 11:13:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2022, 10:51:44 PM »
Metaverse is being more popular day by day and I really like it. I'm currently looking for investment options and Paragen seems really interesting with their platform. Actually they are The first multi - chain metaverse incubator and being first is big deal in blockchain.
Paragen's IDO registration is live mate and already more than 75k members registered. Only 1000 will get whitelist and it's very low rate ^^ I'm trying so hard to get tbh.

aiviaa485

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2022, 07:52:43 AM »
Metaverse can be created by well-known platforms such as Facebook or Youtube because both platforms have strong funds and may also be said to be unlimited for the development of Metaverse.
But I also think that cryptocurrencies are the right project for the metaverse because in the future cryptocurrencies will be very, very expensive due to the limited supply of circulating coins and this is really eagerly awaited by the cryptocrency community where I live.

Offline ropedope

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:21:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2022, 08:30:29 PM »
Metaverse can be created by well-known platforms such as Facebook or Youtube because both platforms have strong funds and may also be said to be unlimited for the development of Metaverse.
But I also think that cryptocurrencies are the right project for the metaverse because in the future cryptocurrencies will be very, very expensive due to the limited supply of circulating coins and this is really eagerly awaited by the cryptocrency community where I live.
This was the greatest explanation about metaverse so far! Thanks for it.
I believe if a project wants to be succesful on metaverse,they need to make the difference between others. There are currently tons of mv projects in market but few are in a good shape. If I were you , I'd choose Paragen, it's first multi-chain incubator and their IDO is just about to start.

Offline bedevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 07:22:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2022, 11:01:21 PM »
Hey! As a mystic mac(!) I've prediction for metaverse.
I believe metaverse projects could be bigger than we all expected(only quality ones tbh), there are too many interesting metaverse projects and some of them seems solid actually. I believe if you want to maximise the profit,you should select very carefully. I've been looking on Lifetise and i find it very unique. It shows you to how to afford your life goals in virtual world. It makes you ready to reach it, in real-life!
Ah this is the great explanation about Lifetise,thank you so much! So basically, Lifetise teaches you to how to use crypto for achieving life-goals. It sounds pretty futuristic, it's like a simulation

Offline cartel

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:17:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2022, 11:27:01 PM »
some said the metaverse is overrated blah blah. My friend, there have been exciting developments since virtual reality came into our lives and it continues. For example, there is a project called Legendarium, they have established a unique city and you can hang out there as if you are living a real life. Do you think it's an exaggeration? :D I also love this project Legendarium is one of my favorite metaverse projects now
Legendaryum has ambitious goal to become biggest entertrainment platform that built on metaverse. I believe that kind of solid goals are unique if the project could achieve it.I'm so impatient to see their web public pre-sale to see if they're getting the momentum they deserve.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2022, 11:27:01 PM »

Offline cartel

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:17:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2022, 11:36:58 PM »
Metaverse is being more popular day by day and I really like it. I'm currently looking for investment options and Paragen seems really interesting with their platform. Actually they are The first multi - chain metaverse incubator and being first is big deal in blockchain.
Paragen's IDO registration just got more than 75.000 people over world and I believe this is just the beginning. Being first and innovative is paying-back to Paragen developers now

Offline Lullaby

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: February 20, 2022, 09:25:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2022, 07:08:09 AM »
In my opinion metaverse and web3 topics are no longer just things that are discussed and exist in the market. We can understand this with the inclusion of platforms such as Facebook in the metaverse. The use of digital media is increasing day by day and people are earning income from these social media. That's why in 2022 my interest will be on web3 and metaverse. Projects like deip are already on my review list.

Offline rengod

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: March 16, 2022, 04:26:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2022, 04:33:40 PM »
There are quality metaverse projects tbh. I'm personally looking advice for it and high amount of people talking about Paragen, also their IDO is near so it could be very profitable short-term investment to me. They're also going to be lpad on metaverse and that makes them solid to me.

Offline bomberman

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 11:10:18 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2022, 05:06:31 PM »
I believe if metaverse projects are want to be succesful, they need to increase their usage area. That's my opinion and for example Legendaryum- as the mentioned above- is creating a entertainment city, that means you could do tons of stuff in their platform. Projects are need to be innovative and useful.

IyemRoker

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2022, 05:47:54 PM »
This Metaverse is still in the development stage and there are many initiators who plan this all to be the best so that it makes Metaverse a trending topic in the cryptocurrency space.
Metaverse is also the main goal for Mark Zuckerber on the social media platform Facebook and of course Facebook will be a pioneer for Metaverse in a business that is not taboo, even though cryptocurrency has been created for the first time but sometimes cryptocurrency is rarely understood by anyone.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2022, 11:48:16 AM »
Metaverse already been introduced to the market and the hype is not that much right now. Most of the attention is now on web3 and we are waiting for btc to make a move first. I expect there will be a great rally through the web3 project in the crypto space. Projects like kilt, bico, dot, ocean will do the best in the hype.

Yeah, metaverse and web 3.0 is gaining popularity now.
I think those will be more popular at this year.
I have invested in both too

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG