follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC Prediction - $100k or Below $20k?  (Read 7820 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BTC Prediction - $100k or Below $20k?
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2024, 03:30:26 PM »
When its all about bitcoin market price discussion, we should always be well focused on the way the market trend is going, there are certain level we could achieve and have the understanding about the market not to fall to a certain limit, for now and till after halving, we should expect more of being highly volatile and then the move towards the new all time high as an irresistible effect towards the market irrespective of how we may be seeing it, this year halving will be a total different one from the previous because the market is going to be more favorable on every investors who have been holding for long.
You are right that currently the exchange conditions are talking about Bitcoin, so I think when the halving happens, there will be more and more people talking about Bitcoin, and of course, this can provide Bitcoin price movements in the future, which will definitely make more people interested and want to try investing in Bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2024, 03:30:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2024, 11:43:39 PM »
You are right that currently the exchange conditions are talking about Bitcoin, so I think when the halving happens, there will be more and more people talking about Bitcoin, and of course, this can provide Bitcoin price movements in the future, which will definitely make more people interested and want to try investing in Bitcoin.
I agree with what you say because this halving provides an opportunity to make a profit from Bitcoin with a very large amount of profit, imagine if you bought Bitcoin when it was bearish when the price of Bitcoin fell to $17k and the current price is $62k then that's it. get 3x the profit.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:00:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2024, 11:42:08 PM »
I still expect BTC to go to 100K and 150K, so my price models will be complete. Then BTC can drop to 20K so I can buy it back ^^
Many people are still worried about the downtrend but I am still optimistic and continuously DCA altcoin.
The crypto market is like a circle that compromises of bearish market and a bull market

This upcoming bull run should be the time your expectations of bitcoin to reach $100k is possible to come to fulfillment. Maybe after the bull run in 2025, towards 2026 or 2027, bitcoin might experience a huge decline that might hit bitcoin to $20k, which will then attract investors to begin to buy back bitcoin at that price, to hodl to when bitcoin hits a new ATH than previous one above $100k.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:17:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2024, 07:12:46 AM »
I still expect BTC to go to 100K and 150K, so my price models will be complete. Then BTC can drop to 20K so I can buy it back ^^
Many people are still worried about the downtrend but I am still optimistic and continuously DCA altcoin.
The crypto market is like a circle that compromises of bearish market and a bull market

This upcoming bull run should be the time your expectations of bitcoin to reach $100k is possible to come to fulfillment. Maybe after the bull run in 2025, towards 2026 or 2027, bitcoin might experience a huge decline that might hit bitcoin to $20k, which will then attract investors to begin to buy back bitcoin at that price, to hodl to when bitcoin hits a new ATH than previous one above $100k.
If you're one of the investors that saw both the 2017 and the 2021 bull run, you can expect that it will happen again this time in 2025.
If you're like me that's a believer of the 4-year cycle, then we expect that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the bull that "MIGHT" be reached happen next year, or closest would be during the 4th quarter of this year though it's highly unlikely for me.

After the bull run is the bear market season, and that's the time where we will see all of the top coins not only in crypto market, but in all markets including the stock market going down in price. For me and for others, that's the best time to buy assets that's why my strategy is to sell all of my assets during the bull run, and buy assets again during the bear market. :)

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 736
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:23:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2024, 12:23:51 AM »
I agree with what you say because this halving provides an opportunity to make a profit from Bitcoin with a very large amount of profit, imagine if you bought Bitcoin when it was bearish when the price of Bitcoin fell to $17k and the current price is $62k then that's it. get 3x the profit.
The halving is not the only thing that contributed to the bitcoin price pump or rise; the possibility of the bitcoin price going up also plays an important role in that aspect.

The Bitcoin price even dropped immediately after the Bitcoin ETF approval, as if it were the perfect selling point for those who bought earlier. Whatever might be triggering the price, what I know is that before the 2nd quarter of 2025, Bitcoin will be worth $100,000 and above.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2024, 07:02:32 AM »
The halving is not the only thing that contributed to the bitcoin price pump or rise; the possibility of the bitcoin price going up also plays an important role in that aspect.

The Bitcoin price even dropped immediately after the Bitcoin ETF approval, as if it were the perfect selling point for those who bought earlier. Whatever might be triggering the price, what I know is that before the 2nd quarter of 2025, Bitcoin will be worth $100,000 and above.
Bitcoin halving is when the miner's reward is cut in half, so the Bitcoin supply is limited. Meanwhile, what determines prices to rise is that supply is limited and demand rises. Bitcoin prices can fall during the halving, if demand falls. So the main determinant of price increases is demand. That's what I think, because I've been observing crypto movements.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 878
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 06:52:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2024, 10:30:35 AM »
If you're one of the investors that saw both the 2017 and the 2021 bull run, you can expect that it will happen again this time in 2025.
If you're like me that's a believer of the 4-year cycle, then we expect that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the bull that "MIGHT" be reached happen next year, or closest would be during the 4th quarter of this year though it's highly unlikely for me.

After the bull run is the bear market season, and that's the time where we will see all of the top coins not only in crypto market, but in all markets including the stock market going down in price. For me and for others, that's the best time to buy assets that's why my strategy is to sell all of my assets during the bull run, and buy assets again during the bear market. :)

Don't underestimate the correlation between BTC and stock markets!

https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319757.msg1560110#msg1560110

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2024, 10:30:35 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 08:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2024, 11:13:32 AM »
if you can handle that long ? keeping your coins in that matter will not only gives you x3 because bitcoin is heading to 100k and above so that means more than x5 if that happened.
wondering how much are we gonna keep our funds holding?

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 919
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 03:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2024, 04:27:32 PM »
Hey OP!

What are you thinking at this moment? A lot of us fear about the bear market. At some point, I was feeling like we may turn into a bear run without even entering the pace bull market. That is because I relied too much on analysts and sources. I am not an expert, and I don't understand the chart well. But there are some influencers who have been saying that if BTC crosses the 59K range, we may enter into the bear market. But as you can see, Bitcoin proved them wrong again. It's happening again. We are going high for the last couple of hours and now trading over 70K.

$100K is coming  8) 8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1067
  • Last Active: Today at 12:04:57 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2024, 08:05:26 PM »
Another great green day, which should be proof that we are doing quite alright. I understand the scared ones but the reality doesn't care about your emotions, it does try to do well enough with whatever we have, but that doesn't mean that just because you want to feel one way, the market will move that way. I believe that we are going to end up with something that will take a while for people to realize that. Surely we are going to go higher as well, no matter how much people are afraid, that doesn't mean that we are going to endure anything bigger, life is simple and just holding your bitcoins is the way to go.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:58:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2024, 06:31:48 AM »
Hey OP!

What are you thinking at this moment? A lot of us fear about the bear market. At some point, I was feeling like we may turn into a bear run without even entering the pace bull market. That is because I relied too much on analysts and sources. I am not an expert, and I don't understand the chart well. But there are some influencers who have been saying that if BTC crosses the 59K range, we may enter into the bear market. But as you can see, Bitcoin proved them wrong again. It's happening again. We are going high for the last couple of hours and now trading over 70K.

$100K is coming  8) 8)
I love that you're not allowing other people's words influence you. I am slightly educated about how to analyze the market, but I never rely on the opinions of others, even those who are great at predicting, since I feel that no one can predict the market, and I am confident in my analysis. When I study Bitcoin, I take into consideration a variety of factors, including the possibility of the trend continuing or reversing. It is still possible to reach $100,000, but it has to surpass the prior ATH or the price will retrace further.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4277
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 04:40:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2024, 10:26:57 AM »
Hey OP!

$100K is coming  8) 8)
I love that you're not allowing other people's words influence you. I am slightly educated about how to analyze the market, but I never rely on the opinions of others, even those who are great at predicting, since I feel that no one can predict the market, and I am confident in my analysis. When I study Bitcoin, I take into consideration a variety of factors, including the possibility of the trend continuing or reversing. It is still possible to reach $100,000, but it has to surpass the prior ATH or the price will retrace further.

Many people are really looking for Bitcoin to one day be at the $100K zone and some are even predicting that it can reached max of $150K as the direct result of the recent halving. Well, as we know, nobody can be sure of where Bitcoin will be and when things can happen but for sure as time goes by its price will keep on accelerating though the road to that goal will be like a roller-coaster, for sure. Therefore if one is not trading, the best thing to do is to get as many BTC as possible by means of DCA and then just hold. Of course, it would be exciting for traders like you and I am happy to see that you established your ow strategy and not influenced by other people even if they can be claiming to be experts.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 919
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 03:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2024, 02:33:28 PM »

I don't know if you got me or not. But, I was kind of influenced by some analyst predictions and by some social media influencers. As I said in my post I do not understand the chart well which is another reason I rely on analysts. One of the social media influencers said that we may get into the bear run if Bitcoin breaks the 59K support.

Fortunately, we did not enter the bear market even though BTC even touched the 57K price range. I am glad that Bitcoin proved them wrong all the time and bounced back. Thanks to ETH ETF approval things created too much confidence in the market. Let's move on and see how it goes for the next couple of weeks.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 05:58:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2024, 04:39:33 PM »
Hey OP!

$100K is coming  8) 8)

Many people are really looking for Bitcoin to one day be at the $100K zone and some are even predicting that it can reached max of $150K as the direct result of the recent halving. Well, as we know, nobody can be sure of where Bitcoin will be and when things can happen but for sure as time goes by its price will keep on accelerating though the road to that goal will be like a roller-coaster, for sure. Therefore if one is not trading, the best thing to do is to get as many BTC as possible by means of DCA and then just hold. Of course, it would be exciting for traders like you and I am happy to see that you established your ow strategy and not influenced by other people even if they can be claiming to be experts.
I agree. $150k or more is definitely possible, especially because this halving year is different from prior halving years. It generates new ATH prior to halving, as opposed to its previous movements, which occurred after halving. As a result, we learn that small and large investors in this market are expecting the price to do the same as in the past. They are accumulating Bitcoin before the halving because they believe the price will skyrocket. If we look at its previous halving in May 2020, the price generates new ATH and jumps by $600%, how much more in this halving year.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 04:47:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2024, 02:22:42 PM »
Another great green day, which should be proof that we are doing quite alright. I understand the scared ones but the reality doesn't care about your emotions, it does try to do well enough with whatever we have, but that doesn't mean that just because you want to feel one way, the market will move that way. I believe that we are going to end up with something that will take a while for people to realize that. Surely we are going to go higher as well, no matter how much people are afraid, that doesn't mean that we are going to endure anything bigger, life is simple and just holding your bitcoins is the way to go.
Green or red, it would really be just that only two possible situations or conditions that you would really be able to experience on the moment that you would really be stepping your foot into this market. This is something that you should realyl be getting used to. This is why it would really be better that you do make yourself that wary about these things so that you wont really be getting shocked. $100k or $20k then it isnt something that you could really be able to know but speaking about 20k then it is really that unlikely that you would be able to see this number but of course
everything could really happen in thie market and this is something that you will really be needing to make yourself that wary.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG