follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: No one knows RACA has been manipulating the entire community! - Part 3  (Read 380 times)

Offline TokFlow

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
3. Handling of community crisis in post-dump phase
I know that, up to now, RACA has been quite successful as the rest of the community of the project is still having a lot of faith in the #DevelopmentTeam , with the belief that this is just a stage of technology adjustment and upgradation, and one day they will reclaim.

But just wait and see ‘cause who knows. The keyword that TokFlow and I want to show you here is "faith." The simplest way for a pump project to handle a community crisis when the tokens are divided too many times is to give the community conviction. By various methods, the developers won't let the project die suddenly. On the one hand, market makers will gut the project slowly, making the project more and more dumped. On the other hand, the marketing department continues to appease the community, creates things for the community to see the relentless efforts of the Dev team, and the project is still constantly developing. Well, that's exactly what Radio CACA has been doing and continues to do.

In the previous section, I used TokFlow AI to analyze how MM and Dev dumped the tokens, and in terms of communication, immediately after reaching the ATH level, the inevitable consequence of a series of pump orders is that the RACA price is constantly falling and has divided 10 in just over 1 month to only 0.00185 (December 12, 2021). The community panicked, and lost their faith. At this time, the developers tried to appease the community by holding a round 2 MPB sale on RacaNFT on November 19 and ended in less than 2 minutes. This indicates that the community is so optimistic that they see it as an opportunity to buy the dip. RACA manipulates the community trust with a series of news that offers hope:
+ Burn 10 billion RACA in December
+ GiveAway more than 100k RACA for holders
+ Continue to release USM Land Mystery Boxes (sold out in 3 minutes and 45 seconds).

The token price was pushed back to 0.0047 on December 23, 2021, and dropped continuously for the next month to 0.0018 until January 22, 2022.
I suppose, at this time, the dump phase of the developers is almost complete. However, the game of cat and mouse is not over. RACA continued to perform Pump and Dump on the tokens for the next 2 months to maintain trust in the community and "suck the blood" as much as possible.

In late January and early February 2022, RACA's media buzzed with news:
+ 30/1/2022: The Blockchain Association of the University of Cambridge partnered with Radio Caca (RACA) to build education in the Metaverse world "Metaverse + Education", Empowering Education Reform, Promoting Educational Equality.
+ 3/2/2022: The transaction fee on the NFT market was reduced to 3%.
+ 6/2/2022: 📢 Turkey 🇹🇷 Government 🏛 announced it is actively looking into the Metaverse. At the same time, the MOST widely-distributed and famous local press & newspapers 📰 in Turkey are highlighting all great things about #RACA @USMverse

The RACA price at this time increased continuously to 0.0025. Then, it was slowly dumped to 0.001.
On March 28, 2022, the developers announced an airdrop of 680 million RACA market fees for all MPBs. This served as the last gift that market makers gave to the loyal communities at 0.0027 before the price continued to divide 9 more times until now.

Currently, the price is traded in the range of 0.0003-0.0004. Market makers continue to show their efforts to fix and improve the project's mechanism, while communities whose assets have been divided several times are still holding on to hope that one day the project will thrive again. I've noticed that there are still signs of Dev, MM or sharks collecting tokens in recent times.

This is part of the list of new wallets continuing to collect tokens, which is compiled by TokFlow. You can double-check the transactions on the BSC Chain. I don't know if this is good news for those who are still hoping for a rebound or it’s the doubt that RACA developers just quietly manipulate the market and will once again steer the RACA boat out to sea for some more fish?
I'm going to give this answer to the traders, but for me Alex and the TokFlow team - every trick can be exposed!
Want to analyze hot tokens? Let’s join our TokFlow Community to make your suggestions! We’re glad to be able to help you!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG