follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How Are You Preparing For 2023?  (Read 570 times)

Offline Crypto Barik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 10, 2023, 06:22:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Karma
How Are You Preparing For 2023?
« on: December 27, 2022, 06:49:47 AM »
We all know that 2022 has not been friendly to the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin, being the top ranked lost over 60 percent from its all time high value.
Many altcoins have also lost more than half the value they had in 2021, the several occurrences in the cryptocurrency industry caused several bloodbath we experienced in most parts of the year 2022.

But I am optimistic concerning 2023, I foresee a major breakout for Bitcoin and several other top altcoins, and some new altcoins that are really promising..

And speaking of new altcoins, ive been investing in Renec in preparation for 2023, Renec blockchain is one of the best projects I've found so far, the project was fully launched in October 2022, since then, usage and activities on the Renec blockchain has been increasing day after after, it's one project I wouldn't want any body to miss, so I urge you all to check it, you can start your research by joining their community on discord - https://discord.gg/Vw9ykjAWGh [nofollow]

So, how are you preparing for 2023, what or which altcoin are you buying in preparation for 2023?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How Are You Preparing For 2023?
« on: December 27, 2022, 06:49:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline herorameshdas

• Activity: 286
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 08:19:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    One year Anniversary Karma Signature
Re: How Are You Preparing For 2023?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 06:54:34 AM »
Im currently sourcing and reserving my funds until there is a clear trend line for this market in general. Investing at this point would really be an advantage if you'd be able to determine which coin to invest but investing early would as well expose an investor to risk. Ofcourse profit would be smaller if you'd invest halfway the bullish trend, but atleast risk would be lessen.

But I am optimistic concerning 2023, I foresee a major breakout for Bitcoin and several other top altcoins, and some new altcoins that are really promising..

Basis I guess? 'coz if we would look at upcoming events for this industry, Bitcoin halving is more likely to happen on 2024, so since no other lined event is there(as far as I know), increase is more likely to occur on that year. But I do also hope that things would be better next year by any chances
DARKCRYPTO    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  YOUTUBE CHANNEL  ◼  AIRDROP  ◼  CURRENCY UPDATE
██████████████████  FREE 2 EARN ON DARK CRYPTO  ██████████████████
YOUTUBE CHANNELTRADING ◥ ◗

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 09:23:13 AM »
It seems to me that the whole next year will pass under the sign of uncertainty Too many unknowns
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline Shadowplay

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Singer,Songwriter, Crypto enthusiast Web3 Invest
  • Last Active: February 08, 2023, 05:58:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 01:32:04 PM »
Im preparing for 2023 by checking out some new companys in the web3 and joining some Ambassador Programs like this one The MetaPax Ambassador Program, which is designed to help you become an active member of the cryptocurrency community. As a Paxer, you will learn how to develop your personal brand and earn $MTP tokens by completing tasks within their Education Hub.The MetaPax Education Hub offers a step-by-step guide to acquiring new skills and earning money online. The program can help you develop your personal brand by applying the skills you learn in the app's social media management program and promoting your content creation through a complete video library.MetaPax is offering personal enrichment programs designed to develop skills and knowledge in the cryptocurrency world. Participants will earn points that can be converted into $MTP tokens. Winners will be awarded with White List and OG statuses.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 01:36:21 PM by Shadowplay »

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 09:14:44 PM »
Im preparing for 2023 by checking out some new companys in the web3 and joining some Ambassador Programs like this one The MetaPax Ambassador Program, which is designed to help you become an active member of the cryptocurrency community. As a Paxer, you will learn how to develop your personal brand and earn $MTP tokens by completing tasks within their Education Hub.The MetaPax Education Hub offers a step-by-step guide to acquiring new skills and earning money online. The program can help you develop your personal brand by applying the skills you learn in the app's social media management program and promoting your content creation through a complete video library.MetaPax is offering personal enrichment programs designed to develop skills and knowledge in the cryptocurrency world. Participants will earn points that can be converted into $MTP tokens. Winners will be awarded with White List and OG statuses.
The idea of the project is not bad, but only time will show its viability. The tasks in the ambassador's program are simple, so it will definitely not be superfluous to participate.
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG