follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 17256 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:20 AM »
I think one of the important indicators is the presence of your own blockchain. Next, you should familiarize yourself with the technical side of the coin, what problems it is trying to solve. And finally, look at which funds invested in this project and which team participated in the development. Having summed everything up, I think you can make a decision on investment.
Yes, you are right, the method you have provided is quite complete and this method should be able to determine whether the project is going well or not because a team that has high credibility will provide a good sense of trust for investors. However, currently there are many projects New people prefer to hide it but in the end the project was launched smoothly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2024, 03:16:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2024, 05:45:05 AM »
I think one of the important indicators is the presence of your own blockchain. Next, you should familiarize yourself with the technical side of the coin, what problems it is trying to solve. And finally, look at which funds invested in this project and which team participated in the development. Having summed everything up, I think you can make a decision on investment.
Yes, you are right, the method you have provided is quite complete and this method should be able to determine whether the project is going well or not because a team that has high credibility will provide a good sense of trust for investors. However, currently there are many projects New people prefer to hide it but in the end the project was launched smoothly.

It is not easy to find projects that have potential and are expected to increase and become popular in the future. we have both carried out research in the past in analyzing new projects. To be honest, I'm not an accurate person in conducting research, that's why I prefer to hold safe coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3180
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2024, 10:46:24 PM »

It is not easy to find projects that have potential and are expected to increase and become popular in the future. we have both carried out research in the past in analyzing new projects. To be honest, I'm not an accurate person in conducting research, that's why I prefer to hold safe coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
It’s very difficult, I think most people in this business rely more on luck. And your choice of what to invest in reminded me of fashion. They say when you don’t know what color will suit you, just wear black or white.Now I’m watching how memcoins have shown explosive growth and I’m wondering if this could have been predicted? When outright shitcoins brought huge profits.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2024, 10:57:05 PM »

It’s very difficult, I think most people in this business rely more on luck. And your choice of what to invest in reminded me of fashion. They say when you don’t know what color will suit you, just wear black or white.Now I’m watching how memcoins have shown explosive growth and I’m wondering if this could have been predicted? When outright shitcoins brought huge profits.
Yeah since I have read a lot of investors saying "stay away or be cautious about investing in memecoins" but what had happened just recently is that most memecoins performs very well and I think it creates new batches of crypto millionaires from the recent spikes of prices.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2024, 11:55:10 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
At least, if you really don't understand how to analyze coins, then choose top coins. At least top 10 on CMC or Coin gecko. Yes, maybe you will be interested in various hype coins that provide multiple profits. However, if it is for investment, it will be very risky.
no, will be too risky.

I do really agree. it's no easy to find out the right new coins that will have exact potential in the future.
Moreover if it is related to new coin investment, the risk is too high. Even we may meet certain coins newly created that are very hype, this will also probably be risky for us. for, hype coins are not suitable for long term holding. Commonly, people in FOMO with this kind of new coin will face some problems, moreover if they're only following the hype. Even it is not hype new coin, even it is coin listed on exchanges, it will be also quite difficult to pick, if it is not top coins.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 953
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:52:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2024, 06:00:45 PM »
Determining any cryptocurrency for investment is very difficult.Because now the market is very unstable.But this decision should be taken with discretion.You can invest in trusted projects.Which have been going on for a long time.Moreover, you can invest in trusted coins.You can invest in altcoin, meme coin but for a short time.These are the best short-term investments.  Because recently most of the altcoin and meme coin scams are coming out.  So investing in these should be minimally satisfying.Moreover you can invest in BTC for a long time.Can invest in Ethereum among altcoins.You can invest in doge coin in meme coin.But these are totally dependent on your personal preference and discretion.  Invest after understanding the market situation and the validity of the project.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 868
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2024, 07:57:20 PM »
      -    In times like this or at this time, if you are new to this industry you should know how to research a project that is new to the crypto space. There are many sources, first see if they have a large community on social media platforms, telegram, Facebook, twitter, youtube and others.

You should also know how to search for new cryptos or if you are familiar with cryptocurrencies, coingecko and coinmarketcap are there as long as you check the top 100 cryptocurrencies on the platforms mentioned.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2024, 07:57:20 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 04:28:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2024, 08:04:41 PM »
In times like this or at this time, if you are new to this industry you should know how to research a project that is new to the crypto space. There are many sources, first see if they have a large community on social media platforms, telegram, Facebook, twitter, youtube and others.

You should also know how to search for new cryptos or if you are familiar with cryptocurrencies, coingecko and coinmarketcap are there as long as you check the top 100 cryptocurrencies on the platforms mentioned.
It would really be just that normal that you would really be needing up that kind of approach on which you would really be making yourself that be wary on how this market works.
When you are still that a noob then it would really be that best that you do make your own research specially on the time that you would really be making your first investment
on which it would really be just that right that you should really be that careful on making such action because one false move then you would really be wasting up your capital.
This is why it would really be that best that you should really know on what you are doing rather than on making rush decisions without any idea on what you should gonna do.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2024, 09:55:20 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.

There are many things to look before choosing a crypto currency, reputation, market cap, uses case and innovation. When it comes to choosing tma crypto currency to invest in , making your personal research is very important. Additional history performance for the coin, the past performances doesn't guarantee future success you should know this, analysing a crypto currency price history can give you a clear understanding of the potential for growth.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2024, 11:38:26 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value.
The higher market caps of the coins, the higher rank they have. It is what we can see from the marketcap, all the top coins have the highest market caps. However, it is true that we must consider other things, we must analyze the usecase of the coins in reality. If they are only meme coins, I think it is not a safe asset. It is better to choose top coins with good fundamentals.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2180
  • Last Active: Today at 07:41:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2024, 08:55:40 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value.
The higher market caps of the coins, the higher rank they have. It is what we can see from the marketcap, all the top coins have the highest market caps. However, it is true that we must consider other things, we must analyze the usecase of the coins in reality. If they are only meme coins, I think it is not a safe asset. It is better to choose top coins with good fundamentals.
Everyone sometimes doesn't want to analyze in detail and use CMC or CGK and look at the MC of each coin to be invested.
Of course, there's nothing wrong with doing that, but not always the altcoin with the top MC is definitely better than the others.
Because active trade also influences the communities that exist in them, as well as the innovations that may often be carried out.
But determining that is also good, but indeed altcoins have many problems. If you don't analyze them properly, you might not get optimal results.
So every investment always requires preliminary analysis with confidence to determine the choice of funds that we will place.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 04:28:43 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2024, 09:25:17 PM »
Memecoins could ranked out those projects or coins that have actual utility and we've seen this stuff already and this is one of the reasons on why people would really be loving to dive with
meme coins or low caps is that they are really that tending to have that kind of profits that they could really be able to make that could changed up their lives on which this is something that
they couldnt be able to get or achieve when they do invest into those high marketcap coins. Well, this would really falls down into someones personal choice since not all would really
be having on the same things that they do have in mind when it comes to investment.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2024, 10:52:34 PM »
Another method could be just focusing on what you actually have, because if you check what you have, like as in your portfolio then it could mean that we are dealing with something that could actually show us two things. First of all, it would show us what we have and what type of investment we actually enjoy, this means that you could look for similar things and you could invest based on that. Secondly, if you want to go on a different direction then what you have, you could check what you have, and see what type of coin/token you are missing and you could invest based on that as well.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2024, 07:15:45 AM »

I've heard a lot of people saying that they are going to invest in low cap altcoins because they have higher potential for growth, and I could never understand the logic behind this. The market cap of a cryptocurrency is based on its price multiplied by its supply, and I don't see how a low-cap cryptocurrency can have higher potential when a low cap indicates that a cryptocurrency has a higher supply which isn't a great thing because it slows the pace of its growth even if there is high demand for it.

So it is always important for an investor to look into the projects they are investing in thoroughly and shouldn't just invest after checking their CMC page or anything like that.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2024, 09:00:21 AM »

I'm not a fan of meme coins, I prefer coins that have a clear project. CMC is ranked based on market capitalization, and you can own the top 10 coins if you want to invest more safely. That's just a suggestion from me

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG