follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 17498 times)

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 119
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 03:38:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2024, 02:10:16 AM »
I mostly buys early listing coins especially on first exchanges before those coins get listed on other exchanges. With this, I'm always able to make good profits.
An example is this Mog chart

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2024, 02:10:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2024, 08:33:09 AM »
What you do is certainly very appreciated because you already understand that investing in new coins is very exciting but can make things difficult by not producing results because many are scams.
That's right, the best ranking on CMC at the moment already illustrates how strong the coin is, so that it can get to this point because of the strength it has to survive.
If you want to make money, do what you think will bring you the profits that await you.
If you want to get big profits, choose new coins, but we both know that with new coins the risk is bigger. But if you want to be safe, choose the top rank coins in CMC, because they have been proven to last until now. There are lots of scams, be careful.

Offline koang

• Activity: 672
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 10:28:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2024, 03:31:12 PM »
I don't dare to buy coins other than the ones you mentioned because it involves the capital I use. I don't have much time to always look at exchanges because work in the real world is too busy so I made purchases of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and BNB for future investments.

So you are a Hodlers 8)

The Hodl strategy is a “safe way” to make peace with volatility while earning profits in the long term
But a Hodler should also regularly follow news about platform updates, wallet updates, and developments in laws and regulations are also important, because governments in some countries even require crypto assets to be reported on tax forms.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1829
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 10:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2024, 11:29:57 PM »
If you want to get big profits, choose new coins, but we both know that with new coins the risk is bigger. But if you want to be safe, choose the top rank coins in CMC, because they have been proven to last until now. There are lots of scams, be careful.
Mate, new coins never guarantees big profits. New coins even may lead to huge losses because they are riskier than old coins. And the top coins on CMC doesn't guarantee safety, just don't choose meme coins among the top coins. Even if the meme coins are a part of the top coins, they have no clear fundamentals. Anyway, most scams come from new altcoins, that's why we must be very careful if we want to invest in new coins.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1748
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 11:41:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2024, 10:26:59 AM »
Mate, new coins never guarantees big profits. New coins even may lead to huge losses because they are riskier than old coins. And the top coins on CMC doesn't guarantee safety, just don't choose meme coins among the top coins. Even if the meme coins are a part of the top coins, they have no clear fundamentals. Anyway, most scams come from new altcoins, that's why we must be very careful if we want to invest in new coins.
You are right, caution to invest it needs to be done so as not to get stuck on new altcoins that will eventually just be abandoned and will have no price at all.

Quite often advice like this I find, but some people who place their risk on new altcoins or emerging memecoins,
they are already aware of how risky it is.

It's like when you catch a knife from a height that will risk injuring you, but if you can catch it with the right moment then you will succeed.
Such is how a new altcoin or memecoin that reaches ATH is pretty crazy, even a $1 investment can become hundreds of thousands of dollars in just an instant.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 08:34:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2024, 08:07:36 PM »

Everyone wants to have big profit but no one wants to put their money in new projects due to higher risk therefore one should keep check the market price and when market goes down then make Investment in some top coins although it goes higher slowly but it possesses little or no risk in contrast with the new one.

Scam projects are many and still originating because the creators know well that people will greedily choose new coins for more profit and they will snatch their whole money without giving them a penny in return so during bull season there are more chances of scam projects therefore be conscious about your decision.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2594
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 01:19:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2024, 08:37:14 PM »

Everyone wants to have big profit but no one wants to put their money in new projects due to higher risk therefore one should keep check the market price and when market goes down then make Investment in some top coins although it goes higher slowly but it possesses little or no risk in contrast with the new one.

Scam projects are many and still originating because the creators know well that people will greedily choose new coins for more profit and they will snatch their whole money without giving them a penny in return so during bull season there are more chances of scam projects therefore be conscious about your decision.
The risk of new coins is very big, and for those who have experience there they can invest in new coins even though they are prone to fraud. I myself agree with you, investing in coins with little risk, namely the top coins. This is safer

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2024, 08:37:14 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1594
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 10:25:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #187 on: May 18, 2024, 09:31:08 PM »

Scam projects are many and still originating because the creators know well that people will greedily choose new coins for more profit and they will snatch their whole money without giving them a penny in return so during bull season there are more chances of scam projects therefore be conscious about your decision.
The risk of new coins is very big, and for those who have experience there they can invest in new coins even though they are prone to fraud. I myself agree with you, investing in coins with little risk, namely the top coins. This is safer
But we do know that there are really people who do really love on engaing with new coins because they do know that they could make big money out of it if they had been able to choose up the right coin on which we know that this is something that will some people would be loving. Who doesnt really like on getting rich? This is one of the main reasons on why people
or investor or traders would really be loving to deal up with those shit coins or meme coins in the market because of that very common reason.
So it would really be a matter of choice on how you would really be able to deal up with things.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2024, 01:41:36 PM »
I don't dare to buy coins other than the ones you mentioned because it involves the capital I use. I don't have much time to always look at exchanges because work in the real world is too busy so I made purchases of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and BNB for future investments.

So you are a Hodlers 8)

The Hodl strategy is a “safe way” to make peace with volatility while earning profits in the long term
But a Hodler should also regularly follow news about platform updates, wallet updates, and developments in laws and regulations are also important, because governments in some countries even require crypto assets to be reported on tax forms.
If the investor wants to hold his investment for long term plan then you can suggest him to invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin will be a reliable investment platform for him. If we can invest in other coins in the long term investment plan then we cannot be very carefree by investing in those coins because we may think that the market of that coin may go down a lot and we may suffer a lot. Although there are such thoughts in the case of investing in other coins, at least there is no such thought in the case of Bitcoin investment because the Bitcoin market increases at a certain speed and decreases at a certain speed.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 06:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2024, 03:49:47 PM »
If the investor wants to hold his investment for long term plan then you can suggest him to invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin will be a reliable investment platform for him. If we can invest in other coins in the long term investment plan then we cannot be very carefree by investing in those coins because we may think that the market of that coin may go down a lot and we may suffer a lot. Although there are such thoughts in the case of investing in other coins, at least there is no such thought in the case of Bitcoin investment because the Bitcoin market increases at a certain speed and decreases at a certain speed.
Bitcoin is indeed the best choice for long-term investment, because Bitcoin has a past that we can see for ourselves how it can continue to grow until now. So once again bitcoin is the best investment for the long term.

You are right, when we invest in altcoins we cannot relax like we can when investing in bitcoin. In altcoins we have to be able to do more analysis because the risk of it falling and having difficulty coming back is very big.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2024, 09:07:09 PM »

HODLing is indeed the best approach and technique to get rid of the emotional impact of temporary market fluctuations and it's effects on an investor and to an investment, especially when HODLing for the long-term.
At least you won't need to be regularly checking on the market, have a heart attack when the market is in red or panic during a bear market.

You're right that it's only essential for one to check for developments concerning their wallet, just incase there are any developments that requires necessary adjustments.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:27:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »
There are many cryptocurrency available in cryptocurrency market. Most of them are good but some of them are came for scam. They come for short time, when their target were fulfil then they quite from market with people’s money.

So for investment at first we have to choose good coin. To found goos coin we have to see some point like age of that's coin, Network, partnership, coin amount, social engagement, mission, vission etc.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 08:34:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2024, 08:08:15 PM »

Sometimes we choose the wrong coin and then describe our feelings as it is not our fault but due to market dumping we failed to get profit but actually it is you that chose the right or scam coin that makes you able to get victory or defeat.

You will be profitable only if either you choose top coins or the coins for which you have made deeper research because finding out detail before investment can only minimize your loss.

No one knows about any coin but people work hard and try to know everything related to the wished coin so this hard work will give them fruitful results for their investment while lazy people will only regret it.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 05:35:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2024, 07:53:04 AM »
I mostly buys early listing coins especially on first exchanges before those coins get listed on other exchanges. With this, I'm always able to make good profits.
An example is this Mog chart

That doesn't guarantee it will be listed on other exchanges, right? As we know, developers usually just try their luck in listing on the first exchange in the hope of experiencing rapid development. But basically the development of a coin depends on the performance of the developer itself. The better the developer develops the coin they have until it reaches a strong level, the exchange will tend to look for that coin for listing.

If your goal is to seek short-term profits, you should buy before listing on an exchange for the first time, because usually a coin listing on a well-known exchange for the first time will experience a price explosion.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2202
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:11:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2024, 08:15:19 AM »
What you do is certainly very appreciated because you already understand that investing in new coins is very exciting but can make things difficult by not producing results because many are scams.
That's right, the best ranking on CMC at the moment already illustrates how strong the coin is, so that it can get to this point because of the strength it has to survive.
If you want to make money, do what you think will bring you the profits that await you.
Everyone also knows that every new coin always comes with an attractive promise. Apart from the low price and additional prices, this makes many people interested. But behind all that, it could be that instead of making a profit, you may actually suffer a loss. But it's not that there aren't any good new coins, but you have to be more selective in choosing them as an investment.
If you don't have the ability to analyze, there is an easy way to do this by choosing the best coin ranked in the CMC, but always be selective.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG