follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: No License Needed to Mine Cryptocurrencies in Ukraine  (Read 897 times)

Offline krisjonn

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 22, 2021, 02:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
No License Needed to Mine Cryptocurrencies in Ukraine
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:38:36 PM »

Cryptocurrencies can be mined in Ukraine without a license, according to the State Service of Special Communication and Information Protection, the regulator that oversees activities requiring licensing. The agency is not planning to introduce such an obligation in the sector in the near future, it said in a response to an enquiry filed by the Better Regulation Delivery Office organization (BRDO).

According to BRDO, however, not recognizing mining as an economic activity that needs licensing and as a service providing “cryptographic protection of information” is one of the main issues in the local crypto industry. “Market participants have been threatened with a tangible sanctions – fines and confiscation of equipment and cryptocurrency,” said Igor Samodhodsky, an expert at BRDO, quoted by Forklog.

Samodhodsky also noted that entrepreneurs and companies operating in the sector usually try to avoid official registration because of the uncertain legal status of cryptocurrencies and crypto transactions. “The unpredictability of the actions of their counterparties and authorities creates a number of obstacles to their activities,” the BRDO representative emphasized.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/no-license-needed-to-mine-cryptocurrencies-in-ukraine

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

No License Needed to Mine Cryptocurrencies in Ukraine
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:38:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG