follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The value of the token  (Read 697 times)

Offline pokxon

• Activity: 853
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 11, 2021, 10:47:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
The value of the token
« on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:00 AM »
I am a bounty hunter. I participated in the Airdrop campaign and bonuses. But I have an evaluation of the value of the token when listed on the floor.
- The Airdrop campaign distributes free token and you will use your referrer to get more. Most of these Airdrop campaigns are not mentioned in selling their token releases. These campaigns deliver a large number of tokens and most of their projects are not of interest to investors. But it does not matter, It is important that the value of the token when listed on the exchange is very good. The value of this token is the pump.

- Bounty campaigns: These campaigns are engaging people in a variety of ways, including through social networking, signatures, natural content creation, translation, and so on. Projects through the Bounty campaign to promote the project are interested investors and their project is successful in selling the token. But in my opinion, these tokens when listed on the exchange are not really worth it.The value of these tokens fell sharply when listed on the exchange. It can be reduced to just one third of the ICO purchase value.

So why does the value of the project fail in the ICO, but the value of their token when listing the trading floor is very high? They distribute their token with many Airdrop campaigns. Meanwhile, successful projects in the sale of ICO, but the token is low value when listing on the exchange?
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The value of the token
« on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:00 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG