follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: KCGI 2023: An opportunity for UK traders to earn big  (Read 778 times)

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 50 Posts Search
KCGI 2023: An opportunity for UK traders to earn big
« on: September 01, 2023, 04:24:40 PM »
With the continuous market uncertainties which has made a lot of crypto traders sit on the fence, it has equally provided an avenue for top elite traders who has more insight about the market to thrive thereby gaining more followers.

Copy trading is getting more popular as most traders depend on the expertise of this traders to minimize their loss and maximize their profits.

Unfortunately, aside the usual commission they get from their trade being copied, there seems to be not much events where this traders can showcase their trading prowess and earn rewards.

Good news is that the KCGI 2023 is providing a level playing ground for traders to showcase their skills and earn big and UK traders seems to be at more advantage with a chance for 100 elite traders to share from GBP 35,000 prize pool.

While this is a motivation for traders to keep up the good works, I think the opportunity should be evenly distributed among traders around the globe.
What's your take on this?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

KCGI 2023: An opportunity for UK traders to earn big
« on: September 01, 2023, 04:24:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 168
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
Re: KCGI 2023: An opportunity for UK traders to earn big
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 04:49:11 PM »
I have been exploring the copy trading features but never knew there are events that could benefit traders. This is a wonderful initiative and I like it already.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: June 13, 2024, 08:56:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 06:02:22 PM »
With the continuous market uncertainties which has made a lot of crypto traders sit on the fence, it has equally provided an avenue for top elite traders who has more insight about the market to thrive thereby gaining more followers.

Copy trading is getting more popular as most traders depend on the expertise of this traders to minimize their loss and maximize their profits.

Unfortunately, aside the usual commission they get from their trade being copied, there seems to be not much events where this traders can showcase their trading prowess and earn rewards.

Good news is that the KCGI 2023 is providing a level playing ground for traders to showcase their skills and earn big and UK traders seems to be at more advantage with a chance for 100 elite traders to share from GBP 35,000 prize pool.

While this is a motivation for traders to keep up the good works, I think the opportunity should be evenly distributed among traders around the globe.
What's your take on this?

I think events like this should focus more on newbies rather than elite traders. Don't know the rational behind it but the prize pool is really cool and it would have been better if it's open for all.

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: June 11, 2024, 10:06:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 07:37:47 PM »
Oh this sounds cool, though I'm not resident in the UK but this could benefit by friends who are traders. Do you mind sharing me the link to the event?

Offline Kizozo

• Under Review
  • Activity: 50
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 50 Posts Search

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F