follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Solana coin a good investment?  (Read 18989 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 04:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Solana coin a good investment?
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2024, 03:27:45 PM »
Yes, the important thing is to wait patiently for prices to improve, maybe soon the Altcoin season will start, don't be influenced by predictions of pliers without evidence, now Solana has become a project that many people have used.

There are two things that will give Solana a lead in this bull run anticipation, it's either the alt season which we know nothing about yet but perhaps things might change later but actually, nothing for now and the second one is if FTX could clear all the debts they hold their users, money will not only come to the market, people will have money to buy their favorite coins to make back all the loses they have made so far in the last bull run but how soon is that going to happen is what I don't know about.
If we remember back about FTX, I was very disappointed with FTX I still have a balance left there, I didn't expect it to happen like that, even though it's not too much but I really hope the FTX team replaces it, I made a deposit to FTX it was the result of an airdrop so I feel very unwilling with my money even though it's not much.
FTX was a problem that was deliberately created, perhaps because there was an internal problem that finally made the CEO decide to make that mistake. If you deposit all the money you get from the airdrop to FTX then there's nothing you can do anymore. this case is the same as the Mt Gox case. I hope other big exchanges never make this kind of mistake again.
We should choose a reputable exchange, because an exchange whose reputation is not clear will make us lose our money. Currently I only use Binance, Kucoin and Lbank for trading, because I am more suitable and have higher confidence than other exchanges.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2024, 03:27:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 1021
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2024, 02:44:08 PM »
Yes, the important thing is to wait patiently for prices to improve, maybe soon the Altcoin season will start, don't be influenced by predictions of pliers without evidence, now Solana has become a project that many people have used.

There are two things that will give Solana a lead in this bull run anticipation, it's either the alt season which we know nothing about yet but perhaps things might change later but actually, nothing for now and the second one is if FTX could clear all the debts they hold their users, money will not only come to the market, people will have money to buy their favorite coins to make back all the loses they have made so far in the last bull run but how soon is that going to happen is what I don't know about.
If we remember back about FTX, I was very disappointed with FTX I still have a balance left there, I didn't expect it to happen like that, even though it's not too much but I really hope the FTX team replaces it, I made a deposit to FTX it was the result of an airdrop so I feel very unwilling with my money even though it's not much.
FTX was a problem that was deliberately created, perhaps because there was an internal problem that finally made the CEO decide to make that mistake. If you deposit all the money you get from the airdrop to FTX then there's nothing you can do anymore. this case is the same as the Mt Gox case. I hope other big exchanges never make this kind of mistake again.
We should choose a reputable exchange, because an exchange whose reputation is not clear will make us lose our money. Currently I only use Binance, Kucoin and Lbank for trading, because I am more suitable and have higher confidence than other exchanges.

-   In this SOL, I can honestly see that when Solana rallies hard in the market, the coins and meme coins that are under the SOL with high market caps will also follow, for sure. They will also be pulled up, for sure. 

And it's also likely that many crypto enthusiasts will advance their lives in the field because of the community that we have in this industry.
And I expected this too, actually.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1281
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:51:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #197 on: May 26, 2024, 08:54:43 PM »
When you talked about Lbank I immediately saw it on coinGecko it turns out that Lbank is in 27th place If I may know why you chose Lbank while there are still many better markets such as OKX, BYBIT and Coinbase

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1396
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 10:07:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #198 on: May 29, 2024, 09:27:38 PM »
When you talked about Lbank I immediately saw it on coinGecko it turns out that Lbank is in 27th place If I may know why you chose Lbank while there are still many better markets such as OKX, BYBIT and Coinbase
Binance and Kucoin still a good and reputable exchange but i am not agree with Lbank. this exchange is not much reputable yet. Tokens listed on LBank have a low liquidity onel due to which large amounts of tokens or coins cannot be sold simultaneously at a stable price. Binance is currently the largest and most reputable exchange platform.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1975
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 04:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2024, 12:19:10 PM »
Binance and Kucoin still a good and reputable exchange but i am not agree with Lbank. this exchange is not much reputable yet. Tokens listed on LBank have a low liquidity onel due to which large amounts of tokens or coins cannot be sold simultaneously at a stable price. Binance is currently the largest and most reputable exchange platform.
Yes I also have the same thoughts binance, kucoin, OKX, Bybit, Coinbase .  But it all depends on their preferences which exchange they choose, currently the ones with good reputations are Binance and Kucoin.  LBank's liquidity  is very low, but maybe he likes trading there more.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 1021
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:10 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2024, 11:09:14 PM »
Yes I also have the same thoughts binance, kucoin, OKX, Bybit, Coinbase .  But it all depends on their preferences which exchange they choose, currently the ones with good reputations are Binance and Kucoin.  LBank's liquidity  is very low, but maybe he likes trading there more.

-    Because the understanding that each of our communities has here is different, and we are not consistent in the reasons why there are often others who do not trust the exchanges that they want to do trading activity in this crypto business.

And apart from that, we also have different understandings of a platform, where in our eyes it is safe but in others it is not. And there are others who just speak, but they don't understand what they are saying. I see people like that sometimes in these situations.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2024, 11:32:15 AM »

-    Because the understanding that each of our communities has here is different, and we are not consistent in the reasons why there are often others who do not trust the exchanges that they want to do trading activity in this crypto business.

And apart from that, we also have different understandings of a platform, where in our eyes it is safe but in others it is not. And there are others who just speak, but they don't understand what they are saying. I see people like that sometimes in these situations.
You are right that each person's understanding is different and so are their beliefs in choosing an exchange to carry out transactions. but the best and biggest exchange is still the main choice, of course it is binance, the biggest exchange. And everyone definitely admits it. But sometimes people choose an exchange by considering their needs and convenience in trading, for example if they focus on new coins, they can choose other exchanges besides Binance, such as Bitmart, etc.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2024, 11:32:15 AM »

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 07:40:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2024, 12:17:28 PM »

When you remove trading pairs like BTC/USD, ETH/USD and XRP/USD, there rest of the coins on Bank are not having any liquidity and because that, lots of people are moving away from the exchange and withdrawals of these coins are so expensive, not good for small trader because at the end of the day, you wouldn't be able to withdraw your coin. Binance, Bybit, OKX and Kucoin remain the most liquid exchange anyone would want to trade.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 181
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 01:10:00 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2024, 04:47:09 PM »

When you remove trading pairs like BTC/USD, ETH/USD and XRP/USD, there rest of the coins on Bank are not having any liquidity and because that, lots of people are moving away from the exchange and withdrawals of these coins are so expensive, not good for small trader because at the end of the day, you wouldn't be able to withdraw your coin. Binance, Bybit, OKX and Kucoin remain the most liquid exchange anyone would want to trade.

Seems right. According to coinank.com, the exchanges with the most open interest are, CME. Binance, Bitget, Bybit, OKX e.t.c respectively.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #204 on: June 05, 2024, 03:25:53 AM »
For Asian markets I only use Bybit, Binance and Kucoin, but I don't store Solana tokens in all those markets, I store Solana in my personal wallet like phantom or solflare, the Solana tokens I have are used as farmer points on the sactum and meteora platforms.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #205 on: June 05, 2024, 10:26:47 AM »

For Asian markets I only use Bybit, Binance and Kucoin, but I don't store Solana tokens in all those markets, I store Solana in my personal wallet like phantom or solflare, the Solana tokens I have are used as farmer points on the sactum and meteora platforms.
The exchange you mentioned has a good reputation, binance bybit kucoin. I also use it and so far it is safe. I agree with you that it's best not to store large amounts of coins for a long time, it's best to keep them in a personal wallet. because we don't know the sustainability of these exchanges, but I think so far the three exchanges are safe.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2024, 10:37:37 PM »

The exchange you mentioned has a good reputation, binance bybit kucoin. I also use it and so far it is safe. I agree with you that it's best not to store large amounts of coins for a long time, it's best to keep them in a personal wallet. because we don't know the sustainability of these exchanges, but I think so far the three exchanges are safe.
Yes, you are right, and also to avoid the loss of tokens that we have, if we have coins and are deleted by the market then we will lose the coins if we do not immediately withdraw within the time limit set by the market.
If we store our coins in a private wallet, it is more secure as long as we do not interact with the web or connect our wallet to any website.
That's why I've always done that for wallets that are specialized for storing coins that are intended for a long time such as investing in the long term.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2703
  • Last Active: June 22, 2024, 04:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #207 on: June 09, 2024, 03:20:10 PM »

Yes, you are right, and also to avoid the loss of tokens that we have, if we have coins and are deleted by the market then we will lose the coins if we do not immediately withdraw within the time limit set by the market.
If we store our coins in a private wallet, it is more secure as long as we do not interact with the web or connect our wallet to any website.
That's why I've always done that for wallets that are specialized for storing coins that are intended for a long time such as investing in the long term.
In my opinion, exchange wallets are suitable for trading and medium term, but if you plan to hold for the long term, it is better to use a private wallet. This is safer and keeps you away from websites that spread phishing. Moreover, those who join the airdrop should create a new wallet and not connect it to our main asset.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG